View Full Version : Helpazor plz

Elffiish
29-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Okies so i want to play with my toons on SS but when i log in i cant do anything, no chat no quest hand in, no nothing. Seems like mass lag..the the disconnect after about 2 mins.

Yet i can log into another server and play fine, with no lag and no problems.

I have done the Blizz repair tool. Nothing else is a problem, interntet is fine,

Any suggestions apart from rerolling... :P

Vegelus
29-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Try to move somewhere lua's from SSG
WoW\WTF\Account\Elffiish\Shadowsong
Or maybe turn off addons.
I would try those things.
Tho it might be some connection issues with SSG only?

Elffiish
29-03-2008, 01:54 PM
ok so i turned off all addons renamed wtf folder dl patch again, still same issue.

:(

Gumdrops
29-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Omg it's Elffiish.

Elffiish
29-03-2008, 03:34 PM
OMG it is ??

btw thats not helpful !

Goonerr
29-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Delete your WTF, Interface and cache folders and see if that helps.. if not you could try deleteing wow.exe and running the repair tool.

channing
24-09-2008, 10:49 PM
I want to say that I have the exact same issue.

I transferred my lvl 70 priest to shadowsong about 2 weeks ago. Never had any disconnect issues on him or any other character on any server ever before - and I've been playing WoW since the beta.

As soon as I got to shadowsong, I started having disconnects within minutes of logging in. Did not have disconnects on my alts back on my old server, or any chars or any other server.

I made a new char on shadowsong just to see if it has to do with the transfer or the character, and I had the same disconnect issues on the newly-made character.

I also have tried deleting add-ons and all that, but either way it wouldn't make sense that these game-specific issues would only affect chars on shadowsong and not elsewhere.

If anyone else has experienced this or has any advice, I would love to know, bc damn I miss playing my 70 priest.