View Full Version : Gearing Up

Ailith
25-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Hiya,
My priest reached 70 yesterday, and now I need to gear her up. I'm going to spec 42/19/0 (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxxGuhgtMcozfmtoc) for PvP and 20/41/0 should she ever raid. To begin with I was going to do lots of pvp for honor gear. Bit different to play bg as a pvp healer, some fun though she's a bit squishy.

Had enough honor to buy 2 pieces of gear when she hit 70, so I bought the gladiators mooncloth gloves and shoulders. For the 35 resi bonus.

Wondering if anyone had suggestions on a gear upgrade bath (she has about 715 +healing atm which is *really* sucky, but I basically just did solo quests to 70 for the majority so she hasn't instanced much).

Was thinking next to get the vindicators neck/belt/bracers/boots in some order, would like the heroic pvp healing cloak too (kharma's shroud of hope) but, as I said, she's not well enough geared for heroic healing yet. Is there any instances with decent priest gear I can do (not just pvp gear, some nice pve gear would be good too).

thanks.

Vegelus
25-03-2008, 10:48 AM
If You have decent and well geared tank, You can do some heroics already. Afair Vene from tankingtips did heroic SP with 6x holy priest as a healer.

Scouserlol
25-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Search the Auction House of "of the Physician" gear. You can get quite alot of normal amour aswell as a wand, an offhand and rings. These items has high + healing and high + stamina.

Brittanyy
14-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Tbh priest is the easiest class to gear up ;)

Scouserlol
14-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Gearing up any class with the name Britany is always going to be easy.

Platypus
14-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah, as Scousa said earlier, search the AH after "of the Physician" gear, then grind honour I presume?

Bleetman
15-04-2008, 03:53 AM
There's always this set (http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=739) to start with. The rep requirements aren't particularly taxing and they make decent slot-fillers, especially if you're thinking of going after pvp gear.

Brittanyy
15-04-2008, 09:07 AM
Gearing up any class with the name Britany is always going to be easy.

what do you suggest??

Besides actually I'm thinking about PvE gear, not PvP gear

YuanTi
22-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Just quit the game,like me...easier:P