View Full Version : Fite a maeg!

Stim
24-02-2008, 03:13 AM
Wisdom from euro forums:
I've noticed that a lot of my fellow warriors complain about frost mages and how they can't kill em.So I decided to make a guide about how a warrior can pawn a mage.

Let's assume that you see a mage and you want to go for the kill.First of all,before the encounter begins you use your pvp trinket.You do this because the pvp trinket acts as a 2 min timer.If after you killed the mage it is still on cooldown that means that it took you less than 2 min so you did very good.In the other case it took longer than two minutes so there is room for improvement.

Another important thing is to make sure that the mage has seen you.If you approach from behind you must start jumping infront of him or even /poke to make sure he is aware of you.You do this because in most cases mages will run away from you because of the certain pawnage they are facing so you get the satisfaction of hunting them down first before you kill em.

Mages have two kind of spells,fire and blue rays.These ofc have absolutely no affect on you for two reasons.Firstly because you have so many hit points that you will not even see your health bar dropping and secondly becuase your plate armor is smoothed and curved so most spells will be reflected. So you have to be careful not to hit any of your allies that stand nearby and admire your skills.Be aware
that if you dont have a good graphics card your pc might crash.Do not panic.Reboot, go to the bathroom if you have to,log in and you will still find the mage struggling to kill you while you will still retain 95% of your health.

The first thing a mage will do is try to sheep you.This is a completely harmless move as you dont loose any hp.The only reason I can think of that mages do that is because they are sexual perverts that occasionally enjoy beastiality. Since children also play this game I would suggest that Blizzard changes this spell and instead of sheep a mage would transform his opponent into a stool or a bush. Well,not bush, maybe just a stool.

The next move by the mage would be to hit you with blue rays.Ofcourse this works for your benefit, not only because you will hardly loose any hp but also because it will slow you down and will give a more dramatic cinematic effect as you will slowly approach the mage to pawn him.

When you will aproach the mage, he will probably transfer himself with teleportation to a different location, from where he will send you more blue rays.I really enjoy this not only because I see the mage's futile attempts to kill me but also because it reminds me of how the lion hunts down the small gazelle. The gazelle jumps left and right trying to confuse the lion but always gets it in the end.

When the mage will see you approaching like this he will often freeze because of his fear and will turn himself into an iceberg.Although you are a mighty warrior with your big axe you cant break this iceberg.You can ice-sculpture if you want but with a two-handed it will be kind of robust. So dual-wielding fury warriors will have better results there.

Anyway,at some point the iceberg melts and the victim will probably be in panic as he realizes that his time has come.So what you are likely to see is the mage jumping around and some kind of purple flashes will appear. This move can easily be explained. SInce they don't know what to do, in the panic state they are in, they press all the keys on their keyboard at the same time resulting in that which appears to be a planned move but its just their last desperate attempt to kill you.

Now it is your time.With a single move your two-hand balanced epic enhanced blessed axe slices through the mages cloths (which the poor guys call armor) ,skin and internal organs resulting in a one shot-one death kill leaving the unfortunatte mage dead in a pool of blood. You will probably get some /cheer and good job from your companions who witnessed this encounter and admired your skills and tactics.

Time to move to your next target.
I lol'd

Chonar
24-02-2008, 11:22 AM
IIIIICEEEEE BEEEEEEEERRRRrrrg

Malakali
24-02-2008, 11:58 AM
'The next move by the mage would be to hit you with blue rays.Ofcourse this works for your benefit, not only because you will hardly loose any hp but also because it will slow you down and will give a more dramatic cinematic effect as you will slowly approach the mage to pawn him. '

Lol'd

Thrane
24-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Now it is your time.With a single move your two-hand balanced epic enhanced blessed axe slices through the mages cloths (which the poor guys call armor) ,skin and internal organs resulting in a one shot-one death kill leaving the unfortunatte mage dead in a pool of blood. You will probably get some /cheer and good job from your companions who witnessed this encounter and admired your skills and tactics

RIP AND TEAR!

Gwynin
25-02-2008, 10:33 AM
If it only would be like that :D

Arthalet
28-02-2008, 06:05 PM
If it only would be like that :D

So true. Nerf mages, buff hp pool for wars.

Leeh
01-03-2008, 12:04 AM
We are the most nerfed class.. djeezzz.. ;p

Phanthastic
01-03-2008, 02:08 AM
I failed to lol at that

Chonar
03-03-2008, 02:06 PM
We are the most nerfed class.. djeezzz.. ;p

Nono, that's actually us, the warriors. Yes.

I failed to lol at that

Because you were too busy kiting 5 warriors at once with your left hand.

Chonsette
04-03-2008, 03:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrs7LnmdNy8
sums the fight up nicely too.