View Full Version : Another...

Warlee
14-02-2008, 10:18 PM
http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?r=Shadowsong&ts=3&t=Fat+slim+n+ugly&select=Fat+slim+n+ugly&fl=1

This Week

Games: 66
Win-Loss: 66 - 0
Win rate: 100%
Team rating: 2010

Najs.

Warlee
14-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Aha, and just to make it all clear.

Jaaku 65 65 0 100% 2005
Anomi 66 66 0 100% 2006

Sloth
14-02-2008, 10:27 PM
maybe they're just that good , ever thought of it? :p

Morilith
14-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Pure skill.

Stim
14-02-2008, 11:10 PM
That's some impressive skill out there, clearly.

Kathra
15-02-2008, 01:27 AM
Awesome. Can anyone find the dummy team so we have undisputable proof? Besides an enh shammy with 1450 rated teams in PvE gear getting 2k?

Malchous
15-02-2008, 02:12 AM
http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?r=Shadowsong&ts=3&t=N+FOR+NN&select=N+FOR+NN

Hmm, 30% of solution? ;)

Chopper
15-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Pathetic, talentless vermin.

Oh, wait... Maybe they deserved it...?

My bad.

TroldePus
15-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Damn I should do that - im a dumb enhance shaman with low ratings !

Hoshingen
15-02-2008, 10:01 AM
They Deserved It!

Robinvi
15-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Reported, even if it doesn't help :p

Über
15-02-2008, 10:48 AM
0 drama. SSE does not approve.

Someone run a backround check, maybe it will turn out that they are russians. Then it would be a grand dramafeast. :P

Taurusos
15-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Ill have a talk and a probable Gkick for the mage involved if he cant defend himself through a miracle.

/Tau

Taurusos
15-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Made a public post on the matter confronting Kkthx who is a casual member in OTD atm.

Will update on the outcome.

/Tau

Taurusos
15-02-2008, 11:24 AM
After Trolde and Tyr etc explained how arena ratings and history work, seems like Kkthx didnt participate in the grind of this matter (boost).

Question is if he knew about it or not, I have faith in Kkthx though. Only behaved like a gentleman in all matters ive seen.

/Tau

captpicard
15-02-2008, 12:04 PM
This thread lacks russian tbh

Привет мое название - капитан, я прочитал эту нить, и я понял, что это испытывало недостаток кое в чем. То, что кое-что было русским языком.

Таким образом здесь я нахожусь на дешевой Лолите, выскочили наполненный вебсайт, печатающий Вас это. Запах друидов poo, я не могу быть медведем, и я очень эмоционален и горек об этом.

, мы надеемся, однажды мой высокий звук охотника может иметь warglaive, потому что проблема - дерьмо и не может пережить фазу два.

Senex
15-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Friends don't let friends use online translators.

Taurusos
15-02-2008, 12:17 PM
lmao

Greetings my name - the captain, I have read through this string, and I have understood, that it lacked which what. That something was Russian. Thus here I am on cheap Лолите, have jumped out the filled website printing you it. A smell of druids poo, I cannot be a bear, and I am very emotional and горек about it., we hope, once my high sound of the hunter can have warglaive because a problem - dung and cannot go through a phase two.

Kathra
15-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Ill have a talk and a probable Gkick for the mage involved if he cant defend himself through a miracle.

/Tau

Thank fuck this was resolved.

The armory is slow to update and Kkthx had absolutely NO idea this was going on.

Kathra
15-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Also, LF Inactive 5v5 team at 2k rating to boost my current team.

We could play the games, but we feel we deserve 2k in 5v5 through no effort.

Warlee
15-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Well, only Warrior, Shaman, Paladin were involved in.

Rey found a team from their guild that has lost 30 games. I didn't check it myself, because it's obvious that cheating happend. 66 wins in a row is easly ~2,2k rating. Also, as we can see they did win only 1 point in the end. They were having few teams because they simply didn't get enough rating after geting higher and higher. It's shame though and should be reported to GM where propably deleting team/bought gear will take place.

Croazil
15-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Since I reported 4 diff GM's contacted me, their getting WTFPWWWWNED :P

Gwynin
15-02-2008, 04:50 PM
screens plx :P

Kathra
15-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Bester shaman)))
http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/imagehosting/1770947b5e373add6e.jpg
))))

Serhiy
15-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Im sure he earned that 2k rating as enhancement in Karazhan leather gear. Thats some extreme skill right here, buddies.

Wartauren
15-02-2008, 08:25 PM
It's totally doable tbh, seeing as how hard Enhancment shamans are to kill in arena.

TroldePus
15-02-2008, 09:50 PM
It's totally doable tbh, seeing as how hard Enhancment shamans are to kill in arena.

I agree we are masters of Azeroth !

Malchous
16-02-2008, 01:41 AM
I agree we are masters of Azeroth !

Only the masters of evil! :P

Chopper
16-02-2008, 10:16 AM
obi-wan kenobism?

Problem
16-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Bester shaman)))
http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/imagehosting/1770947b5e373add6e.jpg
))))

rofl.

The best part was when the retard hunter came to help his paladin MATE, who was being insulted! you had to screen that :<.
;D

youn00bs
16-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Go cry in a corner all of you, why do you even bother? cause you guys cant get more than 1500 in this shitty server of yours? Just w8 till 2.4 is out so you can get items from kililng monsters, since keyarrowturning skills only help you inside instances.
You guys arent even worth of feeding the good teams since your rating is among the lowest.
L2P and stop bothering with those guys.

Peace out, a Paladin a the better server

Chopper
16-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Anonymous twat is anonymous.

Serhiy
16-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Go cry in a corner all of you, why do you even bother? cause you guys cant get more than 1500 in this shitty server of yours? Just w8 till 2.4 is out so you can get items from kililng monsters, since keyarrowturning skills only help you inside instances.
You guys arent even worth of feeding the good teams since your rating is among the lowest.

I know I shouldnt be replying to retards/trolls, but I will.

Listen to me, you are saying this is a shitty server? Then I assume the arena ladder mechanics are unknown to you. Well let me explain. In arenas you meet people from your Battlegroup, not just your server. A Battlegroup normally conists of 9 servers if I recall correctly. Oh, now comes the fun part. This Battlegroup (Its called Cyclone for your information), is known to be the best in Europe, but this is not the point. You are claiming that we cant get 1500 rating, well, you can as well armory all the people that have replied in this thread so far, maybe then you will sing otherwise.

Now, dear troll, I hope you will not come back to these forums, and I hope that your account will get banned in game for win trading, and therefore exploiting the current arena mechanics. :)

Peace out.

youn00bs
16-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Megam8 and fellow arrowkeyturner Serhiy, fyi i m in Cyclone and especially in Stormscale for more then 3 years. I know more about Cyclone than you ll ever learn in your tiny pve arrowkeyturning career.

I ve been playing arena before all those immigrants showed their faces in Cyclone. I know everything about the ladder mechanics since i ve been playing arena more then your
actual playing time. So please save your lessons about Cyclone and how great the Battlegroup is. It's all about Stormscale. Since you re in this tiny shitty pve server, you cannot claim you re in the Greatest Battlegroup since you suck too much to be competitive and, as i said before, to even feed the low rated teams! The funniest part is that you cannot leave this PvE enviroment not in a thousand years, so you ll always be the trash of the battlegroup.

Now about your incapability of getting more then 1500 rating, it's so clear you cannot get it, cause if you could you wouldnt bother whining at Gms about that 3vs3 team. Dunno if they abused or they managed to do it on their own, but still you re here crying about it.

About getting banned for wintrading, soz m8 but you got it wrong here, as i said i m from Stormscale and i laugh at people like you when i meet em in arena or bgs. So L2P instead of sending messages to Gms about wintrading or anything else.

Peace out, Your Fellow "Troll" Paladin from Stormscale

PveN00bs
16-02-2008, 12:40 PM
I know I shouldnt be replying to retards/trolls, but I will.

Listen to me, you are saying this is a shitty server? Then I assume the arena ladder mechanics are unknown to you. Well let me explain. In arenas you meet people from your Battlegroup, not just your server. A Battlegroup normally conists of 9 servers if I recall correctly. Oh, now comes the fun part. This Battlegroup (Its called Cyclone for your information), is known to be the best in Europe, but this is not the point. You are claiming that we cant get 1500 rating, well, you can as well armory all the people that have replied in this thread so far, maybe then you will sing otherwise.

Now, dear troll, I hope you will not come back to these forums, and I hope that your account will get banned in game for win trading, and therefore exploiting the current arena mechanics. :)

Peace out.

Yes it is a shitty server... Your highest rating 2100 with Illidan drops.... much more appropriate for pve retards such as you. Abusing 3v3 or 2v2 shows that u are nowhere good cause there was never a good 5v5 team from ur server and there will never be.My point is to let other ppl do as they like and look how to get better in real competition retards....Ahh and serhiy you forgot ur server is PVE (LOL :rolleyes: ). Have u ever known outworld pvp or is it something that u hear for the first time??? good luck showing ur weapons to 14 year old players who tremble to push their buttons. L8rs

Über
16-02-2008, 12:41 PM
youn00bs saves the thread! (dramawise, that is)

Also, if he's calling the server retarted, why defend it by saying the server is in the Cyclone battlegroup? I mean, I know Cyclone is a perfectly fine battlegroup, if not even more than that, but I can't see the point in that defense unless the top teams in Cyclone were from Shadowsong.

I know I'm terribly short on sleep and also suffering from a very, very bad hangover if not still drunk from last night and it feels like my head is spinning around on my shoulders so there's more than a phat chance I'm just missing something here. :D

youn00bs
16-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Uber m8, if you got today, drink a couple more drinks for me too!

Über
16-02-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm not your mate. (lulz)

Maur
16-02-2008, 12:58 PM
lol

Ñightrain
16-02-2008, 01:10 PM
"I know everything about the ladder mechanics since i ve been playing arena more then your
actual playing time."

If only Ashen would post in this thread this comment would make him the ultimate no-lifer.

Gruze
16-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Haha, this is amusing.

Rey
16-02-2008, 01:16 PM
What Gruze's sig says

Hoshingen
16-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Olool

Problem
16-02-2008, 01:46 PM
To the two retards who posted: Im sure pro players like you two, who claim they have top rating teams and play on stormscale will come and read threads like these, and agree with the people who cheated to get that rating. But probably you are just some of those idiots in that 3vs3, who don't even have the guts to post with their own names.So please stop saying bullshit, and posting only when you got playground during school.

Serhiy
16-02-2008, 01:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kL8xmHotu0

Ashym
16-02-2008, 01:48 PM
To the two retards who posted: Im sure pro players like you two, who claim they have top rating teams and play on stormscale will come and read threads like these, and agree with the people who cheated to get that rating. But probably you are just some of those idiots in that 3vs3, who don't even have the guts to post with their own names.So please stop saying bullshit, and posting only when you got playground during school.

It's sexy when you're angry.

Sloth
16-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Only thing worth to say here is stop posting with a fake name.

Über
16-02-2008, 02:04 PM
This drama could still use a enema to help it properly on it's feet. It's lacking something.

Maybe some moderator will find out that their IP's are the same as someone from Shadowsong or something like that. :7

Kathra
16-02-2008, 02:09 PM

Ok, now that i've stopped laughing.

Check the armory for all teams above 1500?

F0rcer
16-02-2008, 02:13 PM
i love this thread, But Yeeeah Lame, Gief real name!

Encrypted
16-02-2008, 02:18 PM
This thread is full of potential. Keep it coming!

captpicard
16-02-2008, 02:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kL8xmHotu0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xvfFQGikug&feature=related pvenubL@L

Hoshingen
16-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Anonymous trolls are no fun. They are probably Russian and from Shadowsong,

Hoshingen
16-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Jumpvideos make me cry :(

Serhiy
16-02-2008, 02:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xvfFQGikug&feature=related pvenubL@L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPaMdxC6CQI

Malakali
16-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Megam8 and fellow arrowkeyturner Serhiy, fyi i m in Cyclone and especially in Stormscale for more then 3 years. I know more about Cyclone than you ll ever learn in your tiny pve arrowkeyturning career.

I ve been playing arena before all those immigrants showed their faces in Cyclone. I know everything about the ladder mechanics since i ve been playing arena more then your
actual playing time. So please save your lessons about Cyclone and how great the Battlegroup is. It's all about Stormscale. Since you re in this tiny shitty pve server, you cannot claim you re in the Greatest Battlegroup since you suck too much to be competitive and, as i said before, to even feed the low rated teams! The funniest part is that you cannot leave this PvE enviroment not in a thousand years, so you ll always be the trash of the battlegroup.

Now about your incapability of getting more then 1500 rating, it's so clear you cannot get it, cause if you could you wouldnt bother whining at Gms about that 3vs3 team. Dunno if they abused or they managed to do it on their own, but still you re here crying about it.

About getting banned for wintrading, soz m8 but you got it wrong here, as i said i m from Stormscale and i laugh at people like you when i meet em in arena or bgs. So L2P instead of sending messages to Gms about wintrading or anything else.

Peace out, Your Fellow "Troll" Paladin from Stormscale

So much bad spelling and lies, i made a lolburger out of your post, ate it and vomited all over your post with laughter.

minibel
16-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Maybe some moderator will find out that their IP's are the same as someone from Shadowsong or something like that. :7
I poked Jarelan about that.

Someone posting from Greece, nobody we know.

Would be interesting to see if "youn00bs" and "pven00bs" are one and the same though, split personality posting is always fun.

Chopper
16-02-2008, 02:29 PM
split personality posting is always fun.

Yes.

Malakali
16-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Have my babies chopper

F0rcer
16-02-2008, 02:32 PM
LċċċċċċċċċL Chopp

Rey
16-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Someone posting from Greece, nobody we know.

Bah, i was just about to write SWE?

Hoshingen
16-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Bah, i was just about to write SWE?

Hahaha,.

Kabraxis
16-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Posting from Greece? /points at Zendel lolkek

Fasteddie
16-02-2008, 02:55 PM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8025/legendarythreadwr1.jpg

this thread delivers

Kkthx
16-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Greetings,

I would like to add my 2 cents on this too, i apologize in advance for the length of the post and the spelling/grammar mistakes and i kindly request that it doesn't get (too much) flamed.

I've never posted here before, however i have done quite some reading, enough to see that this community enjoys and produces drama quite a lot, which of course isn't something very bad, after all, that's what internet gaming is nowadays.

First of all, i would like to mention the fact that this thread proudly gathers all 4 aspects written on the "forum rules" topic at general discussion.

* Please, don't make threads or posts full of utterly pointless spam. You'll receive an infraction for it.
* Please don't respond to threads or posts full of utterly pointless spam with more utterly pointless spam. You'll receive infractions for that too.
* Please be nice to other people. Don't harass or hound them. Don't insult them. You'll get infractions for doing that.
* Please don't bait other people. If you're baited, don't take said bait as an excuse to argue. Don't respond to responses to bait as an excuse to argue. Participants will receive infractions.

Before assuming i'm a jerk who wants to play the cop, please just consider the fact that there are 7 pages in this thread, yet very few meaningful posts. It's tiresome, to say the least, for someone who wants to read about this issue and not get swamped in spam.

Now more to the point. No matter what happened (i am not a judge and i don't like playing one, there are a few facts but that's not really the point) , seeing the whole community bother to flame and bitch at 3 people makes me feel that this can't be right. I mean, if you feel offended by what (you think) they did, you should go and complaint to the proper "authority" , not result to childish comments , personal flaming and (soon to come i guess) racism.

Moreover, if this is indeed a feeding case and it's the first time you come across something like this, you probably should read a bit about what's going on in arenas in all battlegroups. This is something that has been happening for a long time, and as long as Blizzard allows low rated teams to queue together with high rated ones when there aren't other teams queueing , it will go on for a long time as well. There have been teams reaching the 2500s without having been seen, sadly, and noone ever did anything about it.

Please don't take me wrong, i do not support an action like this (once again, if that's the case) , but i also feel the need to say that the re-action we provide isn't the best either. Even though this thread concerns me personally (it appears that my silly character name is still on the team list despite the fact that i left it before this ruckus begun) i chose to abstain so far and mind my own business, but, reading all this makes me just.. sad. Name-shaming and harassing these 3 won't have any effect whatsoever , on them or on the feeding "phenomenon" , after all , shooting a small fish isn't going to make the sea empty, throwing rocks on a car thief wont make the world a better place.

On the other hand, what they did (if they did it) by itself will be a more serious punishment than this thread for those people. If blizzard has shown us one thing, that is how adequate they are at wiping away people's efforts every time a new major patch comes out and how everyone ends up losing the gear/rating/achievements they have accomplished and start over. The only thing that we get to keep in those cases is the experience and memories we obtained through that time, both of which, people who spent their nights feeding their ratings lack.

That is, in a few words, what i wanted to say. I presume there will be a lot of silly posts following, however, i would love to discuss further if anyone would like to, either in PM or in game.

On a final note, i would like to say that during the time i played games with that team, there was absolutely no cheating, exploiting or hacking involved.

I am Alex, in game character with the silly name "Kkthx", thanks for reading my post.

Flawless
16-02-2008, 04:12 PM
First of all, i would like to mention the fact that this thread proudly gathers all 4 aspects written on the "forum rules" topic at general discussion.

Before assuming i'm a jerk who wants to play the cop, please just consider the fact that there are 7 pages in this thread, yet very few meaningful posts. It's tiresome, to say the least, for someone who wants to read about this issue and not get swamped in spam. Welcome to SSE, where rules aren't really rules, its been like this forever.

Kathra
16-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Greetings,

I would like to add my 2 cents on this too, i apologize in advance for the length of the post and the spelling/grammar mistakes and i kindly request that it doesn't get (too much) flamed.

I've never posted here before, however i have done quite some reading, enough to see that this community enjoys and produces drama quite a lot, which of course isn't something very bad, after all, that's what internet gaming is nowadays.

Before assuming i'm a jerk who wants to play the cop, please just consider the fact that there are 7 pages in this thread, yet very few meaningful posts. It's tiresome, to say the least, for someone who wants to read about this issue and not get swamped in spam.

Now more to the point. No matter what happened (i am not a judge and i don't like playing one, there are a few facts but that's not really the point) , seeing the whole community bother to flame and bitch at 3 people makes me feel that this can't be right. I mean, if you feel offended by what (you think) they did, you should go and complaint to the proper "authority" , not result to childish comments , personal flaming and (soon to come i guess) racism.

Moreover, if this is indeed a feeding case and it's the first time you come across something like this, you probably should read a bit about what's going on in arenas in all battlegroups. This is something that has been happening for a long time, and as long as Blizzard allows low rated teams to queue together with high rated ones when there aren't other teams queueing , it will go on for a long time as well. There have been teams reaching the 2500s without having been seen, sadly, and noone ever did anything about it.

Please don't take me wrong, i do not support an action like this (once again, if that's the case) , but i also feel the need to say that the re-action we provide isn't the best either. Even though this thread concerns me personally (it appears that my silly character name is still on the team list despite the fact that i left it before this ruckus begun) i chose to abstain so far and mind my own business, but, reading all this makes me just.. sad. Name-shaming and harassing these 3 won't have any effect whatsoever , on them or on the feeding "phenomenon" , after all , shooting a small fish isn't going to make the sea empty, throwing rocks on a car thief wont make the world a better place.

On the other hand, what they did (if they did it) by itself will be a more serious punishment than this thread for those people. If blizzard has shown us one thing, that is how adequate they are at wiping away people's efforts every time a new major patch comes out and how everyone ends up losing the gear/rating/achievements they have accomplished and start over. The only thing that we get to keep in those cases is the experience and memories we obtained through that time, both of which, people who spent their nights feeding their ratings lack.

That is, in a few words, what i wanted to say. I presume there will be a lot of silly posts following, however, i would love to discuss further if anyone would like to, either in PM or in game.

On a final note, i would like to say that during the time i played games with that team, there was absolutely no cheating, exploiting or hacking involved.

I am Alex, in game character with the silly name "Kkthx", thanks for reading my post.

Fair points.

However most of the actions "baiting" the community on aren't the incident itself, but the players reaction. It's obvious they cheated, come on, I know a lot of information has been thrown around and some of it may be rumours or lies, but a shaman in PvE leather with 1450 rating in 2v2 and 5v5, does NOT skyrocket to 2000 with a gimp setup without a single loss.

As i've said to you before Kk, players are human. Even if the best three players from shadowsong made a team i'm sure they'd still lose a couple. People fuck up from time to time, and you deal with it and re-queue to recover the lost points. Now maybe, maybe we'd believe that a player with this gear and these ratings could reach 2k after a long night of PvP grind, but even below 2000 (1700-2000) there are still teams with full Season 3 gear running FOTM setups - (RMP, RWD, DHW etc). I find it absolutely impossible to believe that in the time taken to reach 2k they havent met a single team thats managed to burn down a pve geared enhancement shammy, it didn't happen.

Now maybe the not-so-forgiving community we'd have backed off if the cheaters had said
"Yes guys, ok, we admit it. We don't have that much time for high-end PvP and we want shoulders". We all know PvP is a tough grind, it's not "welfare epix lol" when trying to get shoulders, many players can find it hard and extremely fucking stressful. If they'd admitted to it in a polite manner we'd probably not have seen 90% of the posts on this topic. But what did they do instead? Called us all retards, called themselves skilled godmoders (as you can see by my screenshot) and just generally acted like an idiot about it when the evidence was absolutely undeniable.

They made it much worse for themselves, so from now on, I myself - and I bet i'm joined by a lot of players here - have absolutely no sympathy for any flames or harassment they get.

Serhiy
16-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Amen Kafra.

TroldePus
16-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Nice posts from Kk and Old Druid Guy - but the fact is half the people keeping these forums alive are enjoying the occational "spam", harrasment, drama-threads etc. And tbh SSE wouldnt be so popular without these threads.

... and yes melee shamans cant be kept alive against most dps teams - especially not in PvE gear. I tried and I kept feeling like the little guy in this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7oZ8QZnFRrw

Warlee
16-02-2008, 05:06 PM
I like what I started, yesss. Now we have not only Ssong drama but at least Ssong-Sscale drama. Yesss.

Anyway, those 2 guys. I seriously don't get you. Point of topic is reporting players, who did the cheating. You respond actually with saying Shadowsong sucks and you being imba players from Stormscale who doesn't dare to give nicks. After that you attack 2v2/3v3 arena trying to say 5v5 is what counts.
But what does it have to do with players cheating? You just made me laugh. Good one!

Malakali
16-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Please dont try stop people people flaming/laughing/mocking cheaters.
What do you really expect?
"oh i get it you cheated but okay im telling my mummy on you"

Über
16-02-2008, 07:22 PM
I like what I started

Actually it was the two guys from Stormscale who started this, before them this was just a poor effort since the cheaters weren't russian. :P

After that you attack 2v2/3v3 arena trying to say 5v5 is what counts.

Actually I do agree with them here, 5vs5 is where it's at when it comes to arenas. 2vs2 is somewhat like a extended duel and 3vs3 lands somewhere in between.

But these are ofcourse personal opinions, I know even some people who claim that duels are the best form of pvp.

Valoran
16-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Actually I do agree with them here, 5vs5 is where it's at when it comes to arenas. 2vs2 is somewhat like a extended duel and 3vs3 lands somewhere in between.

But these are ofcourse personal opinions, I know even some people who claim that duels are the best form of pvp.
Whatever you think about arenas and "where it's at", I think most people will conceed that it's harder to get a shoulder rated 5s team than it is to get a PMR or similar cookie cutter build in 3s or 2s up to the same mark. Atleast in this battlegroup, the 5s competition is a lot more competitive and a lot less forgiving.

Über
16-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Aye, I thought of posting that as well but dropped it since it's pretty obvious and everyone doing arenas knows it.

But then again, I guess it's never such a bad thing playing the Captain Obvious card since there's a phat chance someone is around who doesn't know the matter in question.

Valoran
16-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Aye, I thought of posting that as well but dropped it since it's pretty obvious and everyone doing arenas knows it.

But then again, I guess it's never such a bad thing playing the Captain Obvious card since there's a phat chance someone is around who doesn't know the matter in question.
Well, at the same time, it's also worth pointing on that your statement only holds true for selective battlegroups. Some of the people I've talked to in other battlegroups have said it's a real job trying to get above 1800 rating in 2s, yet first night play with a 5s team can put you above 1900 if you have any clue as to what you're doing.

Über
16-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Well son-of-a-diddly, that I did not know. Not having really done any backround checks on all servers, I just assumed 5vs5 was the hardest in all. Or to be more exact, I assumed it was so knowing the situation on two battlegrounds and only hearing rumors (as in from random persons who necessarily are not reliable sources) about some others.

But then again, I was thinking more about the top ratings in every battlegroup, not 1900. But still my assumptions might be wrong as, like said, I'm not exactly basing them on proven facts. If you do know more about them, do share. Always nice to learn something new.

Warlee
16-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Imo it's not about from what it's harder to get. As mage, I simply don't see why 5v5 rating is that great. I mean, mage job can be done there by average and still cause a win.
Myself I think arena is mostly setup sensitive and rating is totaly not equal to skill of player, especially in 5v5. From my point of view, mage has simply more to do in 2s/3s.

Turiel
17-02-2008, 04:26 AM
A very thoughtful post Kkthx, welcome to SSE. I'd expect a lot less from a name like that tbh ;)

Name-shaming and harassing these 3 won't have any effect whatsoever , on them or on the feeding "phenomenon" , after all , shooting a small fish isn't going to make the sea empty, throwing rocks on a car thief wont make the world a better place.

I'd disagree, everyone can do their bit to stop this, and one less is better than none. In relation to both the arena teams and car thieves. Someone has to lead.

And it could certainly have an effect on them personally - for example, had it been you doing this, judging from Taurusos's reaction, you could well have been kicked from guild. And the same applies to most of the reputable guilds on the server. If Blizzard won't police this (and I think, eventually they will - just like AFKers), then community/self enforcement is the next best thing.

Kenny
17-02-2008, 07:23 AM
This thread lacks russian tbh

Greetings my name - the captain, I have read through this string, and I have understood, that it lacked which what. That something was Russian. Thus here I am on cheap Лолите, have jumped out the filled website printing you it. A smell of druids poo, I cannot be a bear, and I am very emotional and горек about it., we hope, once my high sound of the hunter can have warglaive because a problem - dung and cannot go through a phase two.

Hahahaha

Taurusos
17-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Good post mr Kkthx. :)

I respected you a lot before your post and respect you even more.

Than you for taking your time and posting. :)

<3

/Tau :)

Scouserlol
17-02-2008, 10:36 AM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5866/1203244272219qw9.jpg

Stim
18-02-2008, 12:21 AM
It was good thread.

Maur
18-02-2008, 10:51 PM
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Gorxar and about enh shamies ;p nothing is impossible :) 2v2 2149

Kathra
19-02-2008, 12:19 AM
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Gorxar and about enh shamies ;p nothing is impossible :) 2v2 2149

Full season 3, decent teammates with decent gear, and competent setups.

vs.

Karazhan gear, undergeared teammates, and gimped setup.

;P

Shadowjan
20-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Your post satisfied my curiosity, Warlee :)! A week ago i bumped on the same team by surprise on the ss armory page...

Reading the post from Kkthx, I got a pretty good idea on how they got to this rating, but could anyone explain in detail how they exactly proceeded?
(might raise even more drama maybe^^)

youn00bs
23-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Hello again, since flaming without a real name is indeed lame, i m Irene of Stormscale.

I played hardcore 5vs5 for GoD team during season 1, but due to country laws my team couldnt participate to the WoW Tournament.

Since then i havent bothered playing seriously cause i there's no point playing without being able to take part in competitions.

Abusing the ladder system is something that Blizzard cant do anything about it so no matter how much you guys try to punish those 3 "smartasses" you wont achieve anything. It's sad that they got something you cant have and thus you want em to go down.

I m sure you enjoyed the flame, so since there's nothing else to say, enjoy your gaming time in this shitty imbalanced game. :)

For further info you can always check : http://armory.wow-europe.com/hall-ladder.xml?se=1&b=Cyclone&ts=5

Ñightrain
23-02-2008, 02:16 PM
There are ppl on the server that do have what they have, only they worked for it. Also anyone can have what they have, if we use the same tactics as them?

Also teams have been banned for abusing the ladder system afaik.

Robinvi
23-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Hello again, since flaming without a real name is indeed lame, i m Irene of Stormscale.

I played hardcore 5vs5 for GoD team during season 1, but due to country laws my team couldnt participate to the WoW Tournament.

Since then i havent bothered playing seriously cause i there's no point playing without being able to take part in competitions.

Abusing the ladder system is something that Blizzard cant do anything about it so no matter how much you guys try to punish those 3 "smartasses" you wont achieve anything. It's sad that they got something you cant have and thus you want em to go down.

I m sure you enjoyed the flame, so since there's nothing else to say, enjoy your gaming time in this shitty imbalanced game. :)

For further info you can always check : http://armory.wow-europe.com/hall-ladder.xml?se=1&b=Cyclone&ts=5

Haha, bullshit.

Why would you be on these forums defending some useless fucktards? Also, I am Kungen, and I tank all.

People using exploits and cheating doesn't justify it at all. So which one of the 3 cheaters are you really? I do have to agree though, Blizzard are rather useless at taking action against cheaters in this game, which is unfair to those who make an effort. But i do see why some do it, most lacks the brain / skills to get there any other way.

Saha
23-02-2008, 04:22 PM
sad

Indeed.

youn00bs
23-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Since you guys respect Kkthx a lot, you could ask him if the character i claim to be is really me.

It's sad that you bother, you dont have to do the same. It's also sad that most of you take this forum seriously, while others, a lot smarter, enjoy threads like this and have fun with provokative threads like mine.

In your server i rolled a warrior for fun, just to spend some time with my irl friends who are no other than the members of Awaken Demon. Ofc on a boring evening i checked your forums and saw the whole drama over the 3vs3 team. Anyways i m sure most of you enjoyed the drama, and the ones who didnt, make sure you enjoy future drama threads and posts.

That's my character in your pve server :
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Antdead

youn00bs
23-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Haha, bullshit.

Why would you be on these forums defending some useless fucktards? Also, I am Kungen, and I tank all.

People using exploits and cheating doesn't justify it at all. So which one of the 3 cheaters are you really? I do have to agree though, Blizzard are rather useless at taking action against cheaters in this game, which is unfair to those who make an effort. But i do see why some do it, most lacks the brain / skills to get there any other way.

I m sure you lack brain / skills to do that also, since you re here crying about the 3 "exploiters" . Btw, claiming to be Kungen isnt such an honorous title since he is a pve fag, but i guess you re one too! :)

Kkthx
23-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Indeed Kungen wouldn't be the one i'd go for when imitating (or however that is spelled) someone (not because of what you said tho :P The way he speaks just makes obvious that he has some bad issues) : )

I was kinda hoping to see this thread burried >_< But i guess there's no helping it.

For the record, the person making these posts holds the character he claims since this game's day 1, has been #1 on cyclone before (and quite ahead of #2) in the past and wasn't allowed to participate in the mentioned tournament because at that period there was a huge gambling scandal in Greece and some d*ckhead included computer game tournaments into gambling.

I hope a civilized conversation is going to follow and not another flamefeast : )

In my humble opinion, both sides have arguments. Seeing someone reach (or surpass) your efforts without puting any effort himself is reason enough to get angry, if not mad. Exploiting a mmorpg in any way has always led to this. If they did so, you have every right to be angry at them.

On the other hand, if the game itself allows it, what can you do? You can point and shout but in the end, nothing will happen.

Also, some people said "It's like boosting a char in an instance" and then everyone rushed over to kill them. Well, i can imagine that a person who has no "friends" in the game and spends 3 weeks doing sm pugs and sees your alt getting the same xp and loot he got (if not more) in 1 hour will get the same feelings you have. People said "When i boost a char i dont do it in the expense of others, i dont hurt anyone" etc , well , they didn't either. If this "alt team milking" theory is true, then they found a way to boost themselves through the low-mid ratings. In what cost? They probably never enjoyed a single game, will have a hard time staying in those ratings, wont ever enjoy the gear they got and wont be accepted to decent guilds/5v5 teams (and that's something more certain than the fact that they actually exploited).

Either way, one thing's for sure. More drama (^^.)

Saha
23-02-2008, 05:38 PM
It's sad that you bother, you dont have to do the same. It's also sad that most of you take this forum seriously, while others, a lot smarter, enjoy threads like this and have fun with provokative threads like mine.

As I said its indeed sad.

Sad that you need to show season 1 ranks before actualy posting you're someone from same guild as those 3 cheaters.
Sad that you actualy feel you are smarter due to your past achievements.
Sad that you don't realize there is difference between your thread and some thread you post in.
Sad that, in a way, you try to defend cheaters.
Sad that you call WoW "shity imbalanced game" yet you spend a lot of time on it.
Sad that you actualy started playing on such shit server as Shadowsong.
Sad that you bother coming and posting on forums of shit and backwards server as Shadowsong.
Sad that you don't realize no one gives a fuck.

Flawless
23-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Hmmm, saha new Khylsti?

Saha
23-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Hmmm, saha new Khylsti?

Trying to insult?=P

Flawless
23-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Nah, I enjoy posts like Kabhanda's rude, inflammatory, and generally have a good point.

Saha
23-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Nah, I enjoy posts like Kabhanda's rude, inflammatory, and generally have a good point.

Somehow, during 3 years I got compared only to 2 persons in WoW, both of whom I truly dislike. Time to draw conclusions, stfu and go cry in corner?

Flawless
23-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Now you've confused me... O.o

Tsarina
23-02-2008, 07:06 PM

I guess we're just not that used to "a lot smarter" provocative geniouses like you and Gwynin, writing posts for the sole reason to provoke.

But allow me to contribute:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Antdead
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Irene

I'm not sure what I find more pathetic. Your priest's arena rating or your warrior's talent build.

Saha
23-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Don't you understand? He doesn't play seriously anymore, because people of Greece can't participate in tournaments.

I ve been playing arena before all those immigrants showed their faces in Cyclone. I know everything about the ladder mechanics since i ve been playing arena more then your actual playing time.
Those 2 sentences should probably explain diminished interest in arenas as well as guildmates with good progress.

Shit warrior spec? Well I guess it makes sence with shit imbalanced game and shit server. Hard to be not shit.

Flawless
23-02-2008, 09:32 PM
ladder mechanics Reading between the lines I see, I played a dummy team.

Serhiy
23-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Dear youn00bs,

You comes here.
You insult everybody by calling us "noobs".
While your arena teams are scrubby. Whats up? Didnt Stormscale teach you how to play? WORLD PVP MAN, THATS WHERE ITS AT.
Oh wow, you are not one of the cheaters? Must be quite a coincidence that you are in the same guild with that shaman! Hmmm, I wonder!

Warlee
24-02-2008, 12:04 AM
world pvp is dead, even on sscale :p

also, being proud of season 1... I mean it's just so silly. And... if you really do world pvp, well... I'd meet you rather since its all I do past month.

no offence thought

Gruze
24-02-2008, 03:55 AM
He seems to be rather shitty.

Turiel
24-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Abusing the ladder system is something that Blizzard cant do anything about it so no matter how much you guys try to punish those 3 "smartasses" you wont achieve anything.

How can you justify saying that when teams have been deleted for exactly this? Sure, only a small proportion of them. But its cheating, teams have been deleted, and hopefully your friends team will be one of them.

But hey at least it'll be fixed (mostly) next patch.

Hephaestos
24-02-2008, 09:30 PM
I mock in your general direction silly greeks.

Platypus
25-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Btw, claiming to be Kungen isnt such an honorous title since he is a pve fag, but i guess you re one too! :)

Well, he's a pve fag with better ratings then you:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Kungen

Stim
26-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Nerf Kungen tbh!

F0rcer
26-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Lilska<3<3<3<3!! Epic Man!

Theory
26-02-2008, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPaMdxC6CQI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLFnqpM3JBA

Platypus
27-02-2008, 10:25 AM
http://pown.alluc.org/?uid=451

Stumpet
04-03-2008, 02:44 PM

LOL

Problem
05-03-2008, 12:08 AM

lol

Chonar
05-03-2008, 12:13 AM
http://pown.alluc.org/?uid=1298

\o\

/o/

\o\

/o/

\o/

Vegelus
05-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Oh my, that was good one.

Platypus
05-03-2008, 03:27 PM
http://pown.alluc.org/?uid=620

Longcat is win!

Theory
05-03-2008, 05:38 PM

\o\

/o/

\o\

/o/

\o/

LMAO

Kenny
05-03-2008, 07:26 PM

I really love that song.

Ashym
05-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Heh I just said that to Chon in gchat, that I can't turn the damn catchy tune off :/

Kenny
05-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Heh I just said that to Chon in gchat, that I can't turn the damn catchy tune off :/

Tell me about it, I've been listening to it for half an hour now. ;..;