View Full Version : Arms warrior looking for 5v5 (H)

Theory
06-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Amuppet opens his muppethouse for a Decent and active 5v5

What I bring with me is
3 merciless parts 1 vengefull giving me setbonus 4/5
314 resilience and almost all gems are Crit + strength.
11.6k health.

The team must be active and not whispering me at 03:00 hey wanna play the 10 games so we get points?
Feel free to whisper me in-game. here is my armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Amuppet

Cya

Exting
06-01-2008, 03:49 AM
Im just not digging this post homie.

Theory
06-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Im just not digging this post homie.

homie....

Scouserlol
07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
How can we be sure you won't be nasty to Rarecypher if we add you to our 5v5s? Hey? HEY?!

Theory
07-01-2008, 01:57 PM
How can we be sure you won't be nasty to Rarecypher if we add you to our 5v5s? Hey? HEY?!

he is on my ignore with a reason and in his team i wouldnt join for 100 gold maybe for 10k gold i will :P

Muffy
07-01-2008, 01:59 PM
fail.

Scouserlol
07-01-2008, 03:54 PM
he is on my ignore with a reason and in his team i wouldnt join for 100 gold maybe for 10k gold i will :P

I am in no way affiliated with Rarebayer. Also, I think you'd struggle to get 10 silver to join an arena team in your gear :)

Muffy
07-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I am in no way affiliated with Rarebayer. Also, I think you'd struggle to get 10 silver to join an arena team in your gear :)

olololololo... JERRY JERRY!

Theory
07-01-2008, 11:20 PM
serious you got nothing better to do with your life then spamming this forum dont you sindrath getting rather sick of your "dramaqueen" behavior just piss off and say something usefull next time. I posted this with a reason and that reason was not to let you bully me.
Just go outside make some friends and no they are human not a gnome orc or a undead.
Get out make RL friends and dont anoy me again

I have spoken

Ogrosh
08-01-2008, 09:27 AM
I have spoken

ZOMG, all run in fear, the great Amuppet has spoken!

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 09:27 AM
I have spoken

And no one gives a shit! OLOLOLOLOL!

PS - I think it's pretty much safe to say that the myth of the guy who plays computer games locked in his room 24/7 is dead. 2001 was not a good year... especially not for insults, stop using them.

Tyrannis
08-01-2008, 09:32 AM
PS - I think it's pretty much safe to say that the myth of the guy who plays computer games locked in his room 24/7 is dead.

Especially when you can pay for someone to do this for you or even better just go ahead and buy someones character.

Cheiftan
08-01-2008, 10:32 AM
it's true though, not a single person in Deadwood i would class as your stereotypical video game addict, a la the bloke in that SP episode.

ignoring the 12 year olds, it definately seems that today's gamer is far more literate and socially aware than the majority (of non-gamers, largely) believe.

but anyway this has nothing to do with the two week old drama that's being dug up in this thread so...

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 10:54 AM
In my circle of friends on WoW:

I personally train Jui Jitsu and Kickboxing/Muay Thai, have a long term relationship with my girlfriend, see my friends most weekends.

Ogrosh has a long term girlfriend, he trains Kickboxing and also goes out alot with his friends.

Tyrannis plays Football and goes out with his long term girlfriend.

Muffy plays rugby and goes out on the piss ALOT.

Gundrak... erm... Gundrak is the only nerd among us! OMG! Nah he has a long term girlfriend he's attached to permanently.

I don't really think the social outcast, cloak-wearing, jedi-wannabe image really exists anymore!

Oogie
08-01-2008, 10:56 AM
In my circle of friends on WoW:

I personally train Jui Jitsu and Kickboxing/Muay Thai, have a long term relationship with my girlfriend, see my friends most weekends.

Ogrosh has a long term girlfriend, he trains Kickboxing and also goes out alot with his friends.

Tyrannis plays Football and goes out with his long term girlfriend.

Muffy plays rugby and goes out on the piss ALOT, he is Scottish <---- FIXED

Gundrak... erm... Gundrak is the only nerd among us! OMG! Nah he has a long term girlfriend he's attached to permanently.

I don't really think the social outcast, cloak-wearing, jedi-wannabe image really exists anymore!

Done

Muffy
08-01-2008, 11:00 AM
olol. :(

Kathra
08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Just do what I do. Imagine your real life is WoW.

For example, walk up to a person in the street and stand about 10-15 yards away from them, staying completely still. Stare said person in the face until they're aware of you, then run violently forward, knocking them over in the fray. Take out your sword/axe/dagger/whatever and stab them in the gut, say "Lol" loudly, spit on them, and run off.

It wins.

Taurusos
08-01-2008, 11:40 AM
In all honesty, this Sindrak/shaun cunt etc whatever he ebayed this time around, is the same type of guy who was bullied as a kid, then grew up, hide his inner shit away in sports then found a game called WoW where he could repay for the times he was bullied as the kid

In all honesty, I would love to meet you if I could get a chance when in UK to really kick your teeth out one by one.

Stop playing tough on the "WOW LOLZ BOARDS" and repeating that you have a gf or do jiujitus.

For all I care, hidden behind your pc you could be fucking Kylie Minogue motherfucker.

Bullying kids is easy and jumping peoples case on forums is too. Im happy the monitor is your safety for now.

/Tau

Oogie
08-01-2008, 11:43 AM
In all honesty, this Sindrak/shaun cunt etc whatever he ebayed this time around, is the same type of guy who was bullied as a kid, then grew up, hide his inner shit away in sports then found a game called WoW where he could repay for the times he was bullied as the kid

In all honesty, I would love to meet you if I could get a chance when in UK to really kick your teeth out one by one.

Stop playing tough on the "WOW LOLZ BOARDS" and repeating that you have a gf or do jiujitus.

For all I care, hidden behind your pc you could be fucking Kylie Minogue motherfucker.

Bullying kids is easy and jumping peoples case on forums is too. Im happy the monitor is your safety for now.

/Tau

HAHAHAHAHA you dumb fuck, get the fuck lost, offering to beat someone up in rl is about as bad as your whole post. You say Sindrath is a cunt yet you want to kick his teeth in, hit a nerve much?

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1189254064763.jpg

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 11:43 AM

/Tau

I might have risen to this once... when I thought people respected your opinion. Now I know the community alot better, know people think you're a shit tank and a shit DPS Warrior in your shit guild with shit progress, the CareFace has been activated.
http://web.mit.edu/mokang/Public/fail.jpg

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 11:45 AM
HAHAHAHAHA you dumb fuck, get the fuck lost, offering to beat someone up in rl is about as bad as your whole post. You say Sindrath is a cunt yet you want to kick his teeth in, hit a nerve much?

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1189254064763.jpg

Win!

Taurusos
08-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Done

What you on about?

Its not an offer. Its something id like to do.

You dumb fuck. Your whole bunch is sickening to see around these forums.

He is a cunt and as such I would like to kick his teeth in, when if given a chance.

People sometime needs a reality check. Most you son of a bitches gone too far with playing around mocking on the net and hiding.

All Im saying.

Unclear you dumb fuck?

You damn well know I aint going nowhere you piece of shit.

/Tau

Mischief
08-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Look everyone, just stop supressing your inner geek. He's not in you, he is you. Free the geek and you'll be a happier man. My life is much richer for having given up such trivialities as LTG and martial arts.

WoW is your life. Admit that and you'll achieve greatness. Or at least tier 6.

Oogie
08-01-2008, 11:48 AM
lol your replies make me laugh so hard.

I think he can be a dick sometimes too, but I sure as hell don't want to kick his teeth in. I also noted that you made a point of trying to say he eBayed another character. I assure you, sir, you fail, as per my lolcat post.

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 11:51 AM
What you on about?

Its not an offer. Its something id like to do.

You dumb fuck. Your whole bunch is sickening to see around these forums.

He is a cunt and as such I would like to kick his teeth in, when if given a chance.

People sometime needs a reality check. Most you son of a bitches gone too far with playing around mocking on the net and hiding.

All Im saying.

Unclear you dumb fuck?

You damn well know I aint going nowhere you piece of shit.

/Tau

I'm really in need of a reality check... really. I'm a Full Contact fighter you dick. It's like me telling you "Kevin you really need a reality check, I will come around to your house and play WoW right infront of your face, that'll teach ya!".

Eisenheim
08-01-2008, 11:51 AM
The level of swearing in this thread IS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Mischief
08-01-2008, 11:52 AM
In with anger. Out with love.

Oogie
08-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Kevin, can you do me a massive favour please? Click the link in my sig?

Taurusos
08-01-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm really in need of a reality check... really. I'm a Full Contact fighter you dick. It's like me telling you "Kevin you really need a reality check, I will come around to your house and play WoW right infront of your face, that'll teach ya!".

Try harder "Full contact" blabla.

You are a kid. nothing but a kid. Scoring "funny" points wont do you any favores jackass.

nor will your fucking googled screenshots.

Jumping my guild when I jump you and your pathetic life?

Try harder, it aint going where you want to.

You doing standup comedy on forums with funny remarks poking your "old fag chaps" to laugh along with you, what that makes you rough and rugged full contact?

Kiss my hairy fucking ass.

/Tau

Cheiftan
08-01-2008, 11:55 AM
taurusos is a really shit troll. it's just so damn obvious that he's trying to elicit a reaction rather than state an actual point of view on the matter. ah well, some people just don't have the skills required.

Oogie
lol he doesn't believe you Shaun lad :D

Oh man, Tau, come to the UK, I wanna see this fight :D

Tyrannis
Look everyone, just stop supressing your inner geek. He's not in you, he is you. Free the geek and you'll be a happier man. My life is much richer for having given up such trivialities as LTG and martial arts.

WoW is your life. Admit that and you'll achieve greatness. Or at least tier 6.

I admit, I enjoy playing computer games, but even when progressing well in end game content, real life is still important and sometimes can stop you from playing. Now unfortunetly, if you take your foot of the gas for one second, you could lose a raid spot or just lose interest in the game in general.

So what was the topic in this thread?

Oogie
08-01-2008, 11:56 AM
I am a nerd, I have a Master Replica Light Sabre...

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 11:57 AM
The topic of this thread is Taurusos is the worst troll in history. He then posted proof. Nice of him :) He's obviously bored at home and wanted some attention.

/soothe Kevin :)

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 11:58 AM
lol he doesn't believe you Shaun lad :D

Oh man, Tau, come to the UK, I wanna see this fight :D

I might pm the link to my Gym and see if he fancies it. Close to Liverpool airport... but he may very well get mugged and raped on the way... hmm...

Oogie
08-01-2008, 11:59 AM
I might pm the link to my Gym and see if he fancies it. Close to Liverpool airport... but he may very well get mugged and raped on the way... hmm...

lol give me the link too, I shall bring a camera.

Ogrosh
08-01-2008, 11:59 AM

You are a kid. nothing but a kid. Scoring "funny" points wont do you any favores jackass.

You doing standup comedy on forums with funny remarks poking your "old fag chaps" to laugh along with you, what that makes you rough and rugged full contact?

/Tau

He isn't a kid (although often acts like one) and isn't lying about the fighting stuff, he does actually do it.

You're wrong, not much more to be said than that really.

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 12:00 PM

/Tau

I don't need to try harder, I have nothing to prove to a failing tank like you. You can't even master the mechanics of keeping aggro, why would I expect you to comprehend anything about a full contact sport?

I'm jumping on you and your guild because I know any attempt at "joking" about your life would be futile, just like your attempts at mine are :)

Über
08-01-2008, 12:01 PM
I wonder why can't anyone from the UK-gang ever talk for himself without having all of his mates (yes, I went there) backing him up? :P

Not to mention all the +repping each other every time someone posts something, absolutely no matter what so ever what it might be, and replying "nice one mate!" (yes, I went there again) in every thread.

Don't get me wrong, when talking 1 on 1 you all seem like normal guys but I don't really understand what's going on when you get the group together.

Maybe it's just some British humour, team spirit or something like that. All I know is that I've been wondering about it for quite a long time and still don't get it. :)

Oogie
08-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Is that why you minus rep me for rediculous posts?

The reason being is Tau is most certainly in the wrong here.

Stunted
08-01-2008, 12:05 PM
I am a nerd, I have a Master Replica Light Sabre...

I took the piss out of a stand up comic on stage once with a replica light saber, he spent the next 30 mins ripping the shit out of me. Was damn funny stuff, missus punched me though after she was dragged up on stage :(

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 12:05 PM
I wonder why can't anyone from the UK-gang ever talk for himself without having all of his mates (yes, I went there) backing him up? :P

Not to mention all the +repping each other every time someone posts something, absolutely no matter what so ever what it might be, and replying "nice one mate!" (yes, I went there again) in every thread.

Don't get me wrong, when talking 1 on 1 you all seem like normal guys but I don't really understand what's going on when you get the group together.

Maybe it's just some British humour, team spirit or something like that. All I know is that I've been wondering about it for quite a long time and still don't get it. :)

Well Tau has a problem with the fact that I am a full contact fighter. I say I am, he says I'm not. Nothing really moves on from there. The only way I can prove it really is if people who know it's true post backing it up. But don't forget, alot of people on this forum dislike Taurusos for being such an obvious arrogant wanker, so I can't be held responsible for them wanting to flame him now, can I?

Über
08-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Oogie/Sindrath: My post wasn't about Tau's post at all.

Oogie
I took the piss out of a stand up comic on stage once with a replica light saber, he spent the next 30 mins ripping the shit out of me. Was damn funny stuff, missus punched me though after she was dragged up on stage :(

HAHAHAHA, I wish I could have seen that. :D

Oogie
My post wasn't about Tau's post at all.

Understood but Sindrath's post was a response to yours :)

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 12:07 PM
HAHAHAHA, I wish I could have seen that. :D

Rhyss Derby (Kiwi Comedian) once did a about 25 mins on me looking like Gareth Gates, totally impromptu, was legendary.

Tyrannis
08-01-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm friends with all of the individuals in this little "battle".

I don't need to back anyone up, they're big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves (yeah i went there!(how annoying are those comments in brackets?))

And if everyone was repping ecah other, you would think their rep might be a little higher then the first tier.

Oogie
08-01-2008, 12:09 PM

I don't need to back anyone up, they're big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves (yeah i went there!(how annoying are those comments in brackets?))

And if everyone was repping ecah other, you would think their rep might be a little higher then the first tier.

Regarding the repping of each other, Uber caught the tail end of spambox where Mischief, Stunted, Muffy and I, repped each other, because certain people didn't realise what it meant. So we gave examples.

Stunted
08-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Regarding the repping of each other, Uber caught the tail end of spambox where Mischief, Stunted, Muffy and I, repped each other, because certain people didn't realise what it meant. So we gave examples.

This is true, i did not know what the hell rep was how to do it or even check if i had been repped :)

Mischief
08-01-2008, 12:12 PM

Personally, I'm just having a laugh. This thread has saved Tuesday morning. +rep for all!

As far as getting inside the head of the UK-gang is concerned (not sure if I'm part of it but I'm from the UK and I play the same mindgames), blokes from the UK talk bollocks amongst each other. It even has a name: codshit. We talk nonsense, play of each others jokes, set each other up for obvious punchlines and all klael like we've never klaeled before. The +rep thing is a bit of fun. It passes the time as we avoid our dull fucking jobs.

Don't take any of it seriously; we certainly don't.

Ogrosh
08-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Can't say I have ever given anyone forum rep.

Über
08-01-2008, 12:17 PM

Like I mentioned, my repply didn't concern just this thread, I just happened to mention it here.

I also know none of you needs to be backed up and that's why I am wondering why it happens everytime. Seems to me that every one of you are almost as bad mouthed as I am, atleast if I can express myself in Finnish. :P

And yes, the "I went there" in brackets is annoying but it's a SSE legend, can't help it!

True, this doesn't involve nearly all of the UK-gang but only the most notorious ones it seems. ;)

Also, take notice: When typing this I didn't mean to attach you to any of the negative sides when talking about the UK-gang, I find you to be way too civilized/intelligent/calm for getting mixed up in these SSE gutterbrawls. :D

Cheiftan
08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
what he said. at least about the codshitting. no idea about the repping.

Ogrosh
08-01-2008, 12:19 PM
True, this doesn't involve nearly all of the UK-gang but only the most notorious ones it seems. ;)

Do you really give a shit about forum rep? Does anyone?

Stunted
08-01-2008, 12:21 PM

But, but forum rep = RL sex. More rep more sex :)

Stunted
08-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Cheiftan your a bitch (as requested) :)

Über
08-01-2008, 12:28 PM

No, and I believe 99% of people here don't. (But surprisingly I do give rep to people if I see them saying something either very productive or very stupid, or occasionally very irritating but you really have to pretty much go Orde to receive irritation -rep.)

Scouserlol
08-01-2008, 12:31 PM
- negative rep for Uber

Reason: obvious faggot :D

Stunted
08-01-2008, 12:34 PM
- negative rep for Uber

minus rep kills SSE kittens :( Rather mean to kill kittens let alone call someone a faggot :(

Über
08-01-2008, 12:34 PM
- negative rep for Uber

I'm +repping you for that.

Ogrosh
08-01-2008, 12:38 PM
No, and I believe 99% of people here don't. (But surprisingly I do give rep to people if I see them saying something either very productive or very stupid, or occasionally very irritating but you really have to pretty much go Orde to receive irritation -rep.)

Isn't that a bit of a contradiction, you don't care about it and don't think 99% of people do, yet you still do it? Hmm, if you really didn't care you wouldn't do it because it would be pointless? Or am I thinking to logically here?

Über
08-01-2008, 12:52 PM
It isn't a bit of contradiction imo, it's total contradiction and no, your logic does not fail you.

What can I say? I'm a complex person and my ways are intricate, in both good and bad.

And I'm pretty sure this answer didn't help anything.

Mischief
08-01-2008, 12:54 PM
It isn't a bit of contradiction imo, it's total contradiction and no, your logic does not fail you.

What can I say? I'm a complex person and my ways are intricate, in both good and bad.

And I'm pretty sure this answer didn't help anything.
I'm giving that both +rep and -rep. Hey, I'm complex too!

Iyachtu
08-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Man, this post brings back memories of the "old days" , good stuff! /grin´
(and no, im not dead, just offline.. which come to think of it, is kind of the same.. )

Kathra
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Wow, this thread got jacked fucking fast...

Stunted
08-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Wow, this thread got jacked fucking fast...

We were break dancing on the corner nicked the wheels off it while it was still moving :)

Turiel
08-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Lockedses.

I believe Amuppet is looking for an arena team, btw :P