View Full Version : SS premade

Crak/Krandor
17-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Sharing a little story,

It was a delightful monday, around 16:15 Doken and I desided to play a little game of Warsong Gulch. To our surprise we met a sight that was quite familliar...

Savan, Waspytor, Deadmonster, Deadrookie, Ruud, Arank, Charmedmoon, Shadow, Hongten and Norwaymage.

Nothing better and more fun then facing an SS premade!
Soon we noticed that they had the tactic of 8 defence + 2 rogues attacking, such a shame that they where no match for us.
They up held this proces for 50 minutes, loosing 3 - 0 after 60 minutes.

We like to give you guys a little advise, don't team up again for Warsong Gulch... It ain't worth it.

With love,

Your fellow SS member

Muffy
17-12-2007, 04:33 PM
oO i smell tasty drama pie on the windowsill...

Stim
17-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Not much drama. Worst pre for a long time.
Ye, I faced them too.

Malakali
17-12-2007, 04:42 PM
i already think hes a dick

Hes a dick

What a dick..

Warlee
17-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Sharing a little story,

It was a delightful monday, around 16:15 Doken and I desided to play a little game of Warsong Gulch. To our surprise we met a sight that was quite familliar...

Savan, Waspytor, Deadmonster, Deadrookie, Ruud, Arank, Charmedmoon, Shadow, Hongten and Norwaymage.

Soon we noticed that they had the tactic of 8 defence + 2 rogues attacking, such a shame that they where no match for us.

We like to give you guys a little advise, don't team up again for Warsong Gulch... It ain't worth it.

With love,

Your fellow SS member
gold

Hoshingen
17-12-2007, 05:20 PM
I like where this is going.

Kenny
17-12-2007, 07:53 PM
gold

Sonic Syndicate. <3

Flawless
17-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Names or gtfo

Lemage
17-12-2007, 08:47 PM
i already think hes a dick

Hes a dick

What a dick..

Agree :b

Cheiftan
18-12-2007, 02:52 AM
this could do with gathering some pace. anyone from the "worst premade for long time" care to enter the fray with a rebuttal?

Mortaur
18-12-2007, 03:46 AM
ok here goes, I SWORE i would not reply on this website drunk so apologies in advance :) (and for Magnus "mate", sorry I dont speak ure language dickhead).... I read this post and as anyone who knows me well knows I was Twink for 3 years and I have to say "Savan" and his bro Xeva are serious pvp players. They might not be in the "click" on this website but I just wanted to ad that after reading your post as I fought them constant for over a year before X-realm and i would put them up against ANY pvper from Stinky to Schwonky. Thanks :)

Hongten
18-12-2007, 06:32 AM
the funniest thing that i was pugging ))) i left after 10-15 min of that game, and yes, the game sucked.
But as usual, horde e-peen, some things never change, nice to see that sse is fine.

captpicard
18-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Oh boy are you bitter!

Trupiaczacha
18-12-2007, 08:04 AM
the funniest thing that i was pugging ))) i left after 10-15 min of that game, and yes, the game sucked.
But as usual, horde e-peen, some things never change, nice to see that sse is fine.

its "fine" as it always was ;)

usipien
18-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Did you fraps it? If not then you were in the premade ))))

Hoshingen
18-12-2007, 10:54 AM
))))))))))

Iyachtu
18-12-2007, 03:47 PM
I suppose this only further proves the claim that ss alliance pvp is pretty much dead and buried. Such as it was "pretty much" when last i was online.
Allow me to elaborate : The seemingly simple act of making a premade is virtually impossible and ultimately pointless, simply because there is little, to no intrest in playing said pvp, save for a very select few. this leaves you with a "premade" that is put together out of undergeared, and poorly played alts, or undergea"ed or poorly played main chars, operated by "random" people. in short : the "glory days" of alliance pvp on shadowsong are long gone.

Iyachtu
18-12-2007, 03:49 PM
oh, and lest i forget!! :
)))))

Tsarina
18-12-2007, 03:51 PM
ok here goes, I SWORE i would not reply on this website drunk so apologies in advance :) (and for Magnus "mate", sorry I dont speak ure language dickhead).... I read this post and as anyone who knows me well knows I was Twink for 3 years and I have to say "Savan" and his bro Xeva are serious pvp players. They might not be in the "click" on this website but I just wanted to ad that after reading your post as I fought them constant for over a year before X-realm and i would put them up against ANY pvper from Stinky to Schwonky. Thanks :)
Oh, I met Savan and Lords of Destruction too. I got owned harder than I ever have been in any bracket (as you'd expect pugging in the 40-49 bracket (or was it 30-39) and meeting 10 heavy twinks). I even made a "whine" post about it here. Then Savan leveled to 60. And I still wonder why.

Funny that you mention Schwonky. He was actually pretty good, even if not very "famous".

soulshift
18-12-2007, 03:56 PM
the "glory days" of alliance pvp on shadowsong are long gone.

I agree.
I went more and more to being a raider after TBC hit and it's funny how people talk more about raiding in the PvP channel than PvP itself. :<

Rey
18-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Screw premades
2 manning ftw
Used to do it with spy/zaiten on aq and iyach (and someone else i dont remember) on ss. but now that hes gone theres none left?!

(oh and the mini grps on horde)

Gwynin
18-12-2007, 04:36 PM
The few times Ive been in a premade since claire left (and lets face it she got the wsg premades going), we always (9 out of 10 games) came up vs other premades.

And while that for some is good and entertaining for most (even for me now and then) as a honor farmer its just annoying, and makes the honor farming easier done in pugs (its still frustrating to witness all that fail said pugs bring with em :) )

Myriima
18-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Only good Pre I have been lately was a CoI one during a WSG weekend. But it┤s far from happening regulary. By now, I have just gotten used to just PuGing, the trick is to accept the fact that 70% of the time you will loose and enjoy the other 30% . Thankfully, I got all S3 stuff I need from honor allready and can just PVP when I feel for it, it┤s much more relaxing that way compared to when pushing for honor to get your upgrades

Warlee
18-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Screw premades
2 manning ftw
Used to do it with spy/zaiten on aq and iyach (and someone else i dont remember) on ss. but now that hes gone theres none left?!

(oh and the mini grps on horde)

GO BACK TO YOUR GREEN PRIEST U FKIN NO LIFE

Rey
18-12-2007, 08:26 PM
No, im sick of being 2 shoted by bt nolife warriors atm

YuanTi
19-12-2007, 02:26 AM
The few times Ive been in a premade since claire left (and lets face it she got the wsg premades going), we always (9 out of 10 games) came up vs other premades.

And while that for some is good and entertaining for most (even for me now and then) as a honor farmer its just annoying, and makes the honor farming easier done in pugs (its still frustrating to witness all that fail said pugs bring with em :) )

Hmm,for me this has been the other way around.
I have been doing a fair amount of premades lately doing all battlegrounds but AV and we have barely met a pre,did almost a full day of eots farming this weekend and as far as i can remember none of them lasted longer then 12 min and we did not meet a single premade.
Might just have been random luck but i refuse to believe that there was not a single horde pre going on in cyclone during a bg weekend.

that said i still enjoy the times we meet other premades because you finally get a chance to see where you "stand"

I always say i enjoy WSG the most but this is also the most frustrating bg there is as it gives so little honor and can drag out for a long ,long time...having the score at 0-0 after 45 minutes with the other side holding the flag at their GY not even bothering to go for our flag is something i have really come to despise.

As rey said earlier 2-3 manning wsg is usually enough to get you a win if those people are somewhat intelligent,heck..even going in alone can mean the difference,just have the rest of the midfield honorfarming puggers clear the mid for you,if you go for the flag that is actually more or less the strat many premades uses anyway.

i do no longer hate GY campers,i now hate GY huggers!!

Stim
19-12-2007, 08:55 AM
Bah, I've just recently been in awesome alliance Premade, which was in fact a pug of selected players. We steamrolled everything so alliance PvP is far form *dead*.

sageclaire
26-12-2007, 04:51 AM
Hurm, its depressing to know that Ally pres died out slowly. Ever since Ashen and Iyach stopped ( hey, lets face it, they were awesome !! ), the team started to die a slow and painful death. I was hoping that the legacy to stay but from what i gathered the past weeks, it looks like the team is truely dead and buried. So much of the good ole WSG funs ... Now that the top guilds have cleared all the contents, i suggest they to try and start Premade BGs. Well, who am i to give some out of proportion suggestions ... but hey, its worth a try ...

Đightrain
26-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Hurm, its depressing to know that Ally pres died out slowly. Ever since Ashen and Iyach stopped ( hey, lets face it, they were awesome !! ), the team started to die a slow and painful death. I was hoping that the legacy to stay but from what i gathered the past weeks, it looks like the team is truely dead and buried. So much of the good ole WSG funs ... Now that the top guilds have cleared all the contents, i suggest they to try and start Premade BGs. Well, who am i to give some out of proportion suggestions ... but hey, its worth a try ...

OOOOOOOOOOR... you get your ass back to wow! <3

sageclaire
26-12-2007, 12:39 PM
OOOOOOOOOOR... you get your ass back to wow! <3

Sorry Night, can't really do that -_- . At least go poke thrasy or shadum ( if they are still online .... ) or drag Iyach back. But as for me, its the end of the line.

( + eclairs is not my char anymore, gave my account to my RL friend, and he is playing in another server )

Backupo
26-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Made me giggle atleast.

Đightrain
26-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Yeah ya told me about that before you left... FAIL I TELL YE... meh aslong as you're having fun irl while the rest of us go back to pugging =[ The only old school mage i see around nowadays is warlee, and he crits a lot more often than you used to =[ You'll be back one day! They all come crawling back to Đighty.

Warlee
26-12-2007, 02:37 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REY (this topic he reads that's why i post here!)

Rey
26-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Thank you for reminding me im 1 year closer to death ^____^

%$#%! caps dosent work
ILL NEVER EVER FORMAT AGAIN

dantheman
26-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Rey is 107 today.

Kathra
26-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Thank you for reminding me im 1 year closer to death ^____^

%$#%! caps dosent work
ILL NEVER EVER FORMAT AGAIN

SHORTER OF BREATH

AND ONE DAY

CLOSER TO DEATH!

see sig for song.

Serhiy
26-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Kafra, you are emo.

Rey
26-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Hai Serhiy ^___^

Gwynin
26-12-2007, 11:41 PM
... Now that the top guilds have cleared all the contents, i suggest they to try and start Premade BGs when they arent busy gearing up Gwynin.

I support this

Sloth
27-12-2007, 01:45 AM
wsg weekend coming up... I'm pretty sure wrath will have atleast one premade so bring it :)

Stim
27-12-2007, 08:29 AM
av premade> all

Muffy
27-12-2007, 09:29 AM
yeah indeed, my day of farming 22.8k honor and then smelling like an Ox, Imba

Angellic
29-12-2007, 04:13 PM
8 man defense? sounds more like a pug to me, even the lvl 30-50 players, knows it'll never work.

Miw
31-12-2007, 02:31 AM
*goes into time machine* "BEEEP BEEP BEEP! its 06:00 time to get up and pvp" loved those old ab days.

Stormslayer
02-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Was part of "old Lords of Destruction" with my 39 twink alt Missy, and LoD ruled bg-s in those days, then i stopped playing Missy for quite some time, i played with other chars and after i loged on Missy one day i found out all in guild being 70 :O

Since i didnt want to level Missy to 70, (im twinking her up on 49 now for some change), im not with LoD anymore so cant say how they are doing theese days, but players concerned i can say for those i know from 30-39 days, all are great players, with awesome skills and dedication. Im sad they all leveled up now i have to pug alone :(

Edit: Are there any 49 twink premades on SSE alliance side theese days?

Đightrain
02-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Tbh everyone in LoD was twinked so much that it was hard to tell if skill was involved at all. (I was in LoD with one of my alts xP)

Tsarina
02-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Tbh everyone in LoD was twinked so much that it was hard to tell if skill was involved at all. Seeing Savan (and that other guy) at 60 and 70 tells me no.

Đightrain
02-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Alice Cooper lyrics ftw... slightly offtopic...

Cheiftan
08-01-2008, 02:23 PM
so, uh, anyway.

does anyone do premades that they want to invite a hunter with little to no pvp experience/skill to?

ability to learn is all i bring!

Turiel
08-01-2008, 02:29 PM
You sound awesome.

Cheiftan
08-01-2008, 02:35 PM
clearly.

tin
08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
sorry for the necro... but everytime I get into a "pre" on SS alliance these days, I end up wanting to cut myself :(

r.i.p. good times

-Tin

Ailith
08-01-2008, 06:07 PM
I end up wanting to cut myself

I think it's cause most pre's I've ever seen are basically someone yelling "join wsg\ab\eots pre" in trade channel. And you basically end up in a PuG from the same server :(

Which is pretty much why I never respond to anyone yelling that, it's embarrasing being in a full team from the same server and losing to a PuG. I could've done that joining on my own >.<

Ruud
25-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Sharing a little story,

With love,

Your fellow SS member

OMFG this is funny! Judging alliance PvP by a random PuG Pre-made out of trade channel without any form of tactics :confused:

To be honest, if you see me in a battleground you've seen something pretty rare anyway :D

Gabez
26-03-2008, 05:12 PM
its Funny that you all say alliance PVP is as good as dead , for so far i know i Have been making premade's every day for the last 3/4 weeks now and we are far far away from dead
i made premades with some old skool pvpers and i know at least 3 other ppl who make premades almsot every day and we win 97 % of all games we play just because a few people who had premades left the game doesnt make The alliance pvp dead.
Where someone leaves someone will Follow up.
so get ur facts right before say alliance pvp is dead <3

Ailith
26-03-2008, 05:19 PM
> its Funny that you all say alliance PVP is as good as dead ,
> for so far i know i Have been making premade's every
> day for the last 3/4 weeks now and we are far far away from dead

then someone invite meh :(

usipien
26-03-2008, 05:30 PM
its Funny that you all say alliance PVP is as good as dead , for so far i know i Have been making premade's every day for the last 3/4 weeks now and we are far far away from dead
i made premades with some old skool pvpers and i know at least 3 other ppl who make premades almsot every day and we win 97 % of all games we play just because a few people who had premades left the game doesnt make The alliance pvp dead.
Where someone leaves someone will Follow up.
so get ur facts right before say alliance pvp is dead <3

I'm not an "old skool" alliance pvper. I played horde pre tbc :(

Rey
26-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Alliance pvp is not dead!!!

It just sucks immensly

Gruze
27-03-2008, 04:26 AM
Alliance pvp is not dead!!!

It just sucks immensly

^

Senister
27-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Now that we talk about dead, wasn't this tread made like a year ago or something?

Lednar
27-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Yeah, it was.
But playing with Gabezs premade is fun so :)
Yeah Ailith, I'll remmember you next time :D

Gabez
27-03-2008, 11:59 PM
woohooo i am fun :D now i can safely go to sleep

Earny
28-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Gabez.... you still owe me a 2v2 arena team.... remember the days of level 60 2v2 swatting /cry

Gabez
28-03-2008, 07:40 PM
go go lvl druid get full s3 and we make arena team k ?

Corruption
28-03-2008, 08:25 PM
15+ minute queues for AB (though the estimated time says under one minute) has ruined premades now anyway :(

Hezilin
29-03-2008, 12:15 PM
I've had instant queues in Ab all the time since 2.4 :p
Even at Alliance side :D

Corruption
29-03-2008, 12:48 PM
As a premade?

Hezilin
29-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Uuhm, no. Hehe, I was in a hurry reading it, didnt get the last words :p
My mistake.

Corruption
29-03-2008, 02:22 PM
:)

It just took a group of 4 people 54 minutes to get into a BG. What a load of shit these new queues are.

Hezilin
29-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Haha:p Then I don't understand why they are doing it. But I really think Blizzard is gonna fix that soon.

Warlee
29-03-2008, 04:31 PM
I think this problem exists only on Alliance. I grouped a lot for bgs and it didnt take place.

Bleetman
29-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Educated guess: there are more alliance premade than horde ones.

I can see why they've done it, but discouraging people from playing with friends? Not a smart move. It's the whole point of an online game.

And of course, it probably won't affect AV premades at all.

Corruption
29-03-2008, 07:06 PM
I've not done many AV's since 2.4 landed, but on the ones that I have done I havent met a single horde premade. If the change is effecting AV, it has essentially killed off any hopes of horde doing a AV premade as there are no Alliance premades to match with them.

Though a thought just occured to me that this wont affect them at all as they are 'premade' queueing one by one. Guess ive just been lucky to not meet one.

Hezilin
29-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Well, someone said Blizzard was going to fix AV premades, so the addons don't work anylonger... Don't know if it's true, but they said so. :P Well, in AV weekends then, I meet no more horde premades :p

Bleetman
29-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Blizzard saying and Blizzard doing are often two different things.

Gwynin
29-03-2008, 10:41 PM
AV seems to be for solo upto 5man group play now, havent heard any of my friends being able to pull off a pre like before 2.4.

Also if the queue times on premades for the other BGs hold true, well then there really aint no point anymore :(

Oh right wait, Drysc said something about skilled opponents... Too bad we have to wait 15mins on them, and also that we will gain less honor than puggers this way :(

Magrugot
14-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Varo u old fekking cunt stop spamming here u sweet pisspant!!11!!1
withz love ur own old cunt angro :/

Flawless
14-07-2009, 04:07 AM
WHAT THE FUCK. Seriously. What.

dantheman
14-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Iz dis seriouz?

▄ber
14-07-2009, 08:33 AM
As serious as it gets.

Cowling
14-07-2009, 08:49 AM
lol Angro, too much Finlandia?

Maur
15-07-2009, 01:51 AM
Varo u old fekking cunt stop spamming here u sweet pisspant!!11!!1
withz love ur own old cunt angro :/

Stop Drink. Enough i drink without playing that stupid game. Drink Vodka slowly.