View Full Version : The greatest ninja in WoW history?

Furion
23-11-2007, 07:53 AM
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=3119062096&sid=1

/boggle

Faylin
23-11-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm mostly boggled at people claiming the guild's to blame for not using master loot.

Oogie
23-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Im working with a guy who plays WoW in Germany atm, his guild doesn't use ML, they recently killed Illidan.

It isn't the fact they didn't use master loot, it's the fact they placed so much trust in the people they raid with. That's the kicker imo.

Über
23-11-2007, 10:45 AM
We've never had problems and the loot has always been set on FFA unless we are doing a run with some random people who are buying stuff.

Thorbadin
23-11-2007, 11:30 AM
if you dont trust the people you raid with they shouldn't be in your guild.

Theleb
23-11-2007, 11:43 AM
This (allegedly) is he:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Ra

Check the mix of gear, lack of enchants/gems and overall madness. Still....if you ARE going to Ninja stuff it may as well be good....

Ninja
23-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Damn a more skilled Ninja then me fer sure. Mad skillz

Oogie
23-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Sorry Ninja :(

Skepta
24-11-2007, 09:57 AM
I salute this dude.

Sloth
24-11-2007, 11:29 AM
we used to raid without ML too ages ago(in FTH/Emerge) , never caused any problems.

Hoshingen
25-11-2007, 05:28 PM
we used to raid without ML too ages ago(in FTH/Emerge) , never caused any problems.

Idd, but that also was because ML was bugged for while tho :P.

Coldpwa
25-11-2007, 07:27 PM
lol

Faylin
26-11-2007, 09:09 AM
That's a very interesting point you make there, Coldpwa. Care to elaborate?

Aevorn
26-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Actually I can't be bothered much with this incident. I dug a bit deeper, and the guild <TG> that RA (The ninja) belonged to, has a long story for being abusive and less than honest in their behavior.

Besides, most of the members from the guild that bothered replying - except the one that got singled out for being the root of the entire incident - took it pretty cool.

Would I be upset, if it happened in my guild? Yeah, only we use ML, so it won't. Would I doubt the ethics of a person doing something like this? Certainly. However, the members of a guild mostly take their lead as to what is wrong and what is right from their fellow guild members, and in this case <TG> had a - to say the least - dubious attitude, so I see them as the root cause for the entire incident.

Care Meter: E [|............................] F

Exting
26-11-2007, 11:13 PM
That's a very interesting point you make there, Coldpwa. Care to elaborate?

By saying lol im pretty sure hes just trying to be a prat. Although i kind of agree with what thor said.. i mean if you cant trust people in your guild then they shouldnt be there, but back in FC we trusted the "bijou stealing faggot" and look what happened. In all honesty i had members of FC i would trust all the way but i always had certain members i didnt place too much trust in because i felt asthough they were not trustworthy enough.

Obviously the reason behind the sarcastic post by Coldpwa is because he doesnt feel that is guild is as trustworthy as a whole as thorb knows coi are.

Yes i was bored so i attempted to clear up shit that wasnt mine :).

Tsarina
27-11-2007, 02:05 PM
It's not always a trust issue. Sometimes people are just being clumsy when trying to loot the gold. Or think an item is a quest item dropping for everyone.

We've never had problems and the loot has always been set on FFA unless we are doing a run with some random people who are buying stuff.It's not really a big issue when you're only "raiding" SL heroic like your guild.

Stim
28-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Once more: ML makes ninjas cry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmp1_QSnG1o r bestest

Über
28-11-2007, 02:50 PM
We've never had problems and the loot has always been set on FFA unless we are doing a run with some random people who are buying stuff.

It's not really a big issue when you're only "raiding" SL heroic like your guild.

Says the casual raider. :P

Flawless
28-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Actually, seeing you're so good Uber. Who exactly do you raid with?

Saha
28-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Actually, seeing you're so good Uber. Who exactly do you raid with?

Quoting him it should be something along lines "I posted it numerous times in the past and if you wanted to know you can find it". Aka horse is too high, if he tried to get off it he'd splat his face into mud.

chronolink
29-11-2007, 01:11 AM
Old news

AnteroVipune
01-12-2007, 10:00 PM
It's not always a trust issue. Sometimes people are just being clumsy when trying to loot the gold. Or think an item is a quest item dropping for everyone.

It's not really a big issue when you're only "raiding" SL heroic like your guild.

I GET IT!

Chonar
11-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I ninja'd a warglaive last night. I'm telling ya, Firian was PISSED.

Sloth
11-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I shouldve screenshotted our guildchat yesterday, damnit ! :)

Crash
11-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Because if you do it in the rogue section, it's far more subtle!

Gumdrops
11-01-2008, 04:10 PM

Laff.

Chonar
11-01-2008, 06:08 PM
I shouldve screenshotted our guildchat yesterday, damnit ! :)

Oh, what was in it? :)

Do what?

Tsarina
11-01-2008, 06:23 PM
You can say a lot of things about you, Chonar. And a lot of things have been said. But you're not stupid. You know exactly what they both mean.

Über
11-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Well, he did say 'Oh, what was in it? :) '.

To me atleast that doesn't sound at all that he means it but instead of asking it anyways with a witty expression on his dorf-face. :7

Btw, what are you all going on about anyways?

Sloth
11-01-2008, 07:01 PM
when it was known chonar got the warglaive somebody said he would bring it up on sse in some topic that has nothing to do with it just to show he got it. :)

nothing really spectacular, just funny

Chonar
11-01-2008, 07:04 PM
when it was known chonar got the warglaive somebody said he would bring it up on sse in some topic that has nothing to do with it just to show he got it. :)

Not relevant? This topic is about the ninja'ing of a warglaive.

You can say a lot of things about you, Chonar. And a lot of things have been said. But you're not stupid. You know exactly what they both mean.

Hrm. Fine, no games then.

I do honestly wonder what was said in your guildchat. I wonder how many people were honestly happy for me. I wonder how many people assumed I took it in favor of a rogue, despite the only member being in raid was Slicer. I wonder how many people expected me to make a forum topic about it. I wonder how many people were grudgingly hiding their jealousy under a guise of unjustified mockery and ridicule. I wonder how many times the word 'epeen' was said. I wonder how many people figured I didn't deserve it.

If I 'do it' in a rogue forum to 'be more subtle', I can only assume you're being a fuckwad about me posting in a relevant topic just to say I looted a warglaive, rather then just adding a funny post to an already hilarious topic. Which was the case.

Sorry to disappoint you. I didn't make a topic on SSE. I didn't stand on the Ironforge bridge for hours afterwards. I didn't /yell about it in Shattrah.

All I did, was make a new avatar.

I'm always the nice guy. I always try and help guildies and friends out. I'm always the one with some degree of self-irony. I'm always the one defusing an argument between people. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, no matter their spec, gear, or gemming choices. I never blatantly ridicule others. I don't do elitism, and when I do, it's 110% jokingly. I react to whispers of people I don't know with begs if I'll tank/DPS for them with "no thanks" instead of "fuck off". I'm always happy for others when they reach a goal in WoW. Or get new gear. I'm always the god-damn nice guy.

And all I get in return, is this sort of shit.

Fuck, you.

And the ONLY proper response to this post is; "Sorry, and grats."
Don't even try to be smart. I'm sick of this crap.

Tsarina
11-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm not sure if I should find this funny or if I should feel sorry for you. A bit of both I think.

Yeah, you're a nice guy. You're also a bit silly. In both good and bad ways. There were no malicious comments about you geting a warglaive, but we all knew it would end up on the forums somehow. And we were right. You're as predictable as an old friend. For a reason.

Ajial
11-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Guess Chonar isn't the only predictable one...

Edit: Thats not aimed at Tsarina directly, just as predictable as Chonar posting may have been, as is the mentality of some of the people in SSE

Chonar
11-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure if I should find this funny or if I should feel sorry for you. A bit of both I think.

Yeah, you're a nice guy. You're also a bit silly. In both good and bad ways. There were no malicious comments about you geting a warglaive, but we all knew it would end up on the forums somehow. And we were right. You're as predictable as an old friend. For a reason.

Yes, great, wonderful. I can't say a bloody thing without it having been predicted.

Über
11-01-2008, 07:35 PM

Heh, yeah that crossed my mind aswell but I'm sure everyone else who knew about Chonar's desire for legendary weapons, that he tragically never received until now ofcourse, knew as well that he wouldn't let this opportunity to slip by without doing a little *cough* combined with the good old look-at-me-and-my-new-shiny-weapon. ;)

Notice: Not that I find anything wrong with any of that. I WoW, a man has to be happy for his pixels or he is no man at all.

Crash
11-01-2008, 07:56 PM
I do honestly wonder what was said in your guildchat. I wonder how many people were honestly happy for me. I wonder how many people assumed I took it in favor of a rogue, despite the only member being in raid was Slicer. I wonder how many people expected me to make a forum topic about it. I wonder how many people were grudgingly hiding their jealousy under a guise of unjustified mockery and ridicule. I wonder how many times the word 'epeen' was said. I wonder how many people figured I didn't deserve it.
Number of people who were happy for you: a few, I suppose. Not being an Alliance player and not being in CoI, I wasn't really bothered.
Number of people who assumed you took it over a rogue: 0
Number of people who expected you to make a forum topic about it: not many, although I think the majority of people who thought about it for a few seconds thought you'd make some kind of post about it.
Number of people who were grudgingly hiding their jealousy under a guise of unjustified mockery and ridicule: 0. Seriously, what?
Number of times the word 'epeen' was said: 0
Number of people who figured you didn't deserve it: 0. This ties in closely to the "took it over a rogue" answer.

If I 'do it' in a rogue forum to 'be more subtle', I can only assume you're being a fuckwad about me posting in a relevant topic just to say I looted a warglaive, rather then just adding a funny post to an already hilarious topic. Which was the case.The relevance is tenuous at best; this topic had no posts for 1 month, and you clearly hadn't ninjad it. So, yeah, I do think your reply here was more because you wanted to post about it but not in a "HEY LOOK AT ME WAY", rather than because you genuinely wanted to contribute to a (dead) discussion.
Fuck, you.You're overreacting here. This was just a bit of light-hearted mockery.

Grats on the warglaive.

Flawless
11-01-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm always the god-damn nice guy. That's not always true, I was on a friends account for one of the PUG MC runs back in "teh day" :p

Chonar
11-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Number of people who were grudgingly hiding their jealousy under a guise of unjustified mockery and ridicule: 0. Seriously, what?

I've had at least 5 whispers of level 1 alliance alts, all in that line of thought. It's why I'm just a little aggravated. I don't deserve that, I really don't.

The relevance is tenuous at best; this topic had no posts for 1 month, and you clearly hadn't ninjad it.

That's not what Firian is saying!
Me ninjaing the warglaive from Firian is a bit of a running joke that I thought would be fun to bring to these forums.

In all seriousness, I hadn't noticed it was an old topic, since it was marked 'unread' on my screen.

That's not always true, I was on a friends account for one of the PUG MC runs back in "teh day"

PUG Molten Cores happen outside of continuity and are not canon. Even the nicest people here have the full right to lose their minds in there.

EDIT:

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3671/dammitchonaram7.jpg

Get out of here you vultures.

Kinshara
12-01-2008, 01:22 AM
PUG Molten Cores happen outside of continuity and are not canon. Even the nicest people here have the full right to lose their minds in there.

So that's the excuse for pulling core hound packs too quickly is it? :)

Grats on the glaive though. Shiny.

Valoran
12-01-2008, 05:47 PM
That's not what Firian is saying!
Me ninjaing the warglaive from Firian is a bit of a running joke that I thought would be fun to bring to these forums.
Warglaives; because stealing someones mining pick just *isn't* enough.

Theleb
12-01-2008, 06:02 PM
I remember Chonar fondly as we had a chat in the middle of killing Garr (Way back in the day) when I was on my much-neglected rogue in a CoI Pug.

Not interacted before (although of course people threw abuse at him when his back was turned) and or since really, but he never struck me as an elitist fool, or anything more than an exuberant joker who went out of his way to make me feel welcome amongst 39 people I didn't know......even with the speed pulls.....and tanking Garr with The Dark Edge... :D

Most sincerely - grats on the Warglaive, you earned it.

Val - I'm stealing you quote for my Sig collection ^^

Platypus
20-01-2008, 11:29 AM
That ninja is nothing compared to this one:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3141/pictk6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

He needed on a Blood Garnet and went offline, what the hell?

Exting
20-01-2008, 01:23 PM
That ninja is nothing compared to this one:

He needed on a Blood Garnet and went offline, what the hell?

So basically you are comparing the ninjaing of a blood garnet to illidan loot.

saying you are slightly off wud be a huge lie.

Platypus
20-01-2008, 02:37 PM
I'm not comparing the loot they ninjad, I'm comparing the stupidity

Sloth
20-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Lothaar will reply !

Corruption
20-01-2008, 04:28 PM
So basically you are comparing the ninjaing of a blood garnet to illidan loot.

saying you are slightly off wud be a huge lie.

Why do you still post here?

Platypus
20-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Lothaar will reply ! Yes, watch out, and stop staring at me!

Exting
21-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Why do you still post here?

Because I Can

On Topic: Lothaar probably went to .net.. lmao

Platypus
21-01-2008, 06:43 AM
On Topic: Lothaar probably went to .net.. lmao

That is as off topic as it gets.

Exting
21-01-2008, 11:12 PM
That is as off topic as it gets.

read the screenshot. it clearly shows him saying shadowsongeurope.com or is it .net

so please learn2read ur own posts asscake.

Platypus
23-01-2008, 07:38 AM
read the screenshot. it clearly shows him saying shadowsongeurope.com or is it .net

so please learn2read ur own posts asscake.

And my post is on topic? Retard.

Astroth
23-01-2008, 11:57 AM
This community is starting to remind me of thottbot-comments...lol.

Theleb
23-01-2008, 01:19 PM
ALL WEAPONS ARE HUNTER WEAPONS.

That helping at all? ;p

Exting
23-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Ney bother gumdrops :P

Gumdrops
23-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Leave it out, son.