View Full Version : Macro help

Stumpet
17-10-2007, 06:00 AM
I am lvling my paladin and wanted to clean my hotbar a bit and wanted a macro that would let me use a seal judge it and reaply a seal i searched the wastness of the intuweb abd found .

/castsequence reset=10 Crusader Strike, Judgement, Seal of Command

i used seal of the crusader instead of crusader strike but it will only cast the fist seal and nothing else. Same with the stop runners macro i found it will cast the seal but not judge.

/cast Seal of Justice
/stopcasting
/cast Judgement

plx halp meh

kris
17-10-2007, 08:53 AM
It's the reverse macro, allows you to judge and immediately recasts the seal:
/cast Judgement
/stopcasting
/cast Seal of Command

Stumpet
17-10-2007, 10:35 AM
yar i understand as much but the problem is i write the macros word for word and they still dont work, it judges but dont recast the seal and so on and so forth, and in the immortal words of ford fairlain " im drawing a fucking blank"

Muffy
17-10-2007, 10:53 AM
hows about, stop being facking lazy!
________
New jersey dispensaries (http://newjersey.dispensaries.org/)

Ajial
17-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Just tried it and it worked fine for me :)

Gwynin
17-10-2007, 11:00 AM

we might once you stop being a jackass

Stumpet
17-10-2007, 12:34 PM

Thanks for this very constructive comeback it was migthy helpful.lets all hope you dont fall on something sharp like your ego or humor and die a horrid death.

And Ajial ill just gotta try it again mayhap its just spelling or something or maybe im facking lazy :)

Muffy
17-10-2007, 01:08 PM
it will only work if you dont move ( I think ) i was just trying to have a laugh, jeebus!
________
WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://washington.dispensaries.org/)

Muffy
17-10-2007, 02:05 PM
we might once you stop being a jackass

How Ruuude!!!!
________
fat girl Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/bbw/)

Stumpet
17-10-2007, 04:30 PM
if i have to stand still to use the macro then the macro is useless faster with 3 buttons then :(

Raziell
18-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Tried
/cast Seal of Justice
/stopcasting
/cast Judgement(Rank #)

?

Stumpet
19-10-2007, 05:09 AM
nope mayhap thats the trick i shall try it, thanks

kris
22-10-2007, 10:41 AM
You can only use the /stopcasting command after casting an instant spell. Since Seals trigger GCD the above macro will apparenty not work. You can only judge your current seal and then reseal again, nothing else works, moving or not.

Stumpet
23-10-2007, 08:14 AM
You can only use the /stopcasting command after casting an instant spell. Since Seals trigger GCD the above macro will apparenty not work. You can only judge your current seal and then reseal again, nothing else works, moving or not.

Aaaa okay i found these marcos in the stickys in official forums weird nobody said it wouldnt work. But i found another macro witch cast one zeal and on second click of button judge it and its working fine :)