View Full Version : Stormwind - 04-10-07

Bunneh
05-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Whilst tormenting every single Clefthoof I could find in Nagrand, I noticed that Stormwind was under attack. Teleporting from Shattrath City into the Mage Tower I was confronted by about 5 Horde, knocking seven bells out of the NPCs. Wasn't much point attacking since I'm only 65, and they were 70s from Hive, so I just watched. Players were already spamming Local Defence and it wasn't long until players started streaming towards the Wizard's Sanctum.

But wait...Hive were summoning more Horde, this was getting interesting. Eventually the Horde were defeated, and knowing the graveyard is at Eastvale Logging Camp, they'd not be back for a while, so I popped to the AH.

Wasn't long until the city was under attack again. Seeing randomly spawned guards on the way to the dwarven district it was obvious they were heading to the Deeprun Tram. Running past the opening there were two, Warrior and Spriest. Me being still Horde at heart, /cheer-ed and got a wave from one of them, in return he got a hug.

A few more Horde appeared, and the summoning started again. I watched as a flagged Gnome mage ran around the corner into the tram entrance, stopped, and did a double take. Not sure if he died, I was too busy laughing. They then made their way into the Deeprun Tram and jumped on a well timed tram to the IF side. Getting on the next tram I followed, flagged, because let's face it I saw Jackdead's big butt and had to have a go :)

Getting to the other side I lasted about 5 seconds, but I got a few pawpaws in, so maybe I helped a bit. Ressing I found myself at the Elwynn Forest graveyard...that was a bloody long walk! Eventually getting back I see the Horde guys pretty much ripping everything to bits, but hell, let's have another go eh? Dead! Another long walk for me.

This time I'm waiting for my flag to wear off. Due to shear weight of numbers the Horde were defeated, whilst the odd one appeared now and again, it seemed they had all gone home. Thanks Hive and those others who join them, plus all the Alliance guys and gals who join in, it was alot of fun!

I think Haggle was quite pleased, he had plenty of corpses to rumage through.

Gwynin
05-10-2007, 10:53 AM
So Jack has moved on from guard npcs to mage npcs?

Muffy
05-10-2007, 10:56 AM
is he still talking like a pirate?>
________
California mdecial marijuana dispensaries (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

Stim
05-10-2007, 11:16 AM
yarr!

Ajial
05-10-2007, 11:22 AM
A more burning question remains, if you were loving horde so much why return?!

Hoshingen
05-10-2007, 12:59 PM
A more burning question remains, if you were loving horde so much why return?!
A even more burning question...

What's with the "I`m fat" signature?

Ajial
05-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Male Draenei ;) People make fun :(

Gyundor
06-10-2007, 05:58 AM
Pie obsession ;) People make fun :(

Fixed

Rutan
06-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Male Draenei ;) People make fun :(

Where's Duiss?
HE'S EVERYWHAR

Ilks
09-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeh that was a lot of fun, shame we had so many Alliance show up.

Edit: this is Ntrox, must change my name...

Lednar
09-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Where's Duiss?
HE'S EVERYWHAR

Yeah, considering his size he indeed is.

Ajial
09-10-2007, 04:16 PM
fu, all of you.

MikoWolf
10-10-2007, 12:24 AM
more raids on alliance or horde city's then? \o/

Zarcon
10-10-2007, 08:20 AM
tsk Ilkster, rerolled Huntard of all :D

Ilks
12-10-2007, 08:13 AM
Aye and loving it, much better than shitty warrior :D