View Full Version : Hunter Looking For Arena Team!

NeoSmoke
03-09-2007, 02:44 AM
Hi all!

I'm a 70 Alliance Hunter (N.Elf) who's looking for an arena team...
now i don't have the best gear there is but i'm working (or at least trying to) on it...

2vs2
3vs3
5vs5

none i have a team and i like to be in one... the best team there is ain't a requirement so...
any teams i can join?

/w me in game or tell me here!!!

Greetzz

NeoSmoke

Ailith
03-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Could you state what kind of pet you use? :) A link to armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Neosmoke for those interested) also helps for speed to lookup. Also how often you can play.

I see you have 7481 health and 0 resilience so you will be quite squishy atm :( I am looking for a 2v2 partner that can play regularly, but I am so tired of having partners that are instagibbed and playing 2v1 I would have to wait until you had at least another 1k health and 90 or more resilience :( Rogue + hunter sounds an interesting combo tho (despite lack of heals). Think druid would be a better combo for you. But I dont know much about hunters at all :)

NeoSmoke
03-09-2007, 09:55 AM
well i do remember that i have some resillience gear in my bank... think i'll have around 30+ resillience anyway but we can at least try sometimes out and see if it works (not ranked then)... a rogue and hunter sounds good, we can maybe make a 3vs3 and get us a resto druid?

i can play alot... alltough it's school again now... :D

Ailith
03-09-2007, 11:02 AM
but we can at least try sometimes out and see if it works (not ranked then)
I am not so worried about rating atm, it's just nice to play. What I dont like is having my partner die instantly and then leaving me to try and kill 2 people alone. I didn't mind to start with, but it becomes really infuriating eventually :) I would worry more about rating when the rating goes over 2k (by then the team would be decently geared and decently played, so losing is more related to doing something wrong rather than being undergeared or just being crap. Being outgeared is still a factor, but to a lesser extent. IMHO anyway).

If you dont find someone, can give me a /w tonight. Just regular games is all I'm looking for atm, I'll probably be on my mage (Sylana) though farming for her level 70 trinket :) Saying that, Mage & hunter might be a better combination in 3v3 and my mage needs a 3v3 team as well... I guess there are choices.

Which reminds me, you dont have a pvp trinket equipped in armory? If you dont have it, I would recommend you farm immediately for it. It can save your life so many times! Even the 5 min cooldown one is better than not having it at all.

we can maybe make a 3vs3 and get us a resto druid?
I think a holy priest would make a better partner in 3v3 with rogue & hunter (so rogue, hunter and priest). And I think a druid would be a better support healer for a hunter in 2v2. Though what I'm basing that on I'm not sure, just my initial feeling :)

Anyways, if you dont have a 2v2 or 3v3 give me a /w, playing games is better than not playing them at all I think :o

[EDIT]: FWIW if you do want to team with me, please install either Arena Live Frames or Proximo (http://downloads.curse.com/details/8291/) and set it up before joining a rated game.