View Full Version : Sunn Viewport Art

Adranus
08-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Hiya Guys, ok here is my issue, i have fully customised my UI now and made it look rather sexy i must say, and to tweak it further, i have made a custome Sunn Viewport Art Texture so to speak.

and saved the images in the proper format TGA, but when i go to put them into the folder and loads WoW, it doesnt give me the option on how to load my textures, now i have searched the web for a while to get it but i could not get it to work.

So my only question is does some1 know how to import custom textures and make it look nice.

Here is my new and improved UI.

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/4082/wowscrnshot080807210127fg6.jpg

If some1 does know i would really love to know how this is done :)

Cheers guys

EDIT >>>>> I got it to work i just renamed the images i made to one that was there that wasnt to cool and it works, but i need to make a really cool one but i will post n image up on completion :)

Arjen
09-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Nice UI - if you like that sort of thing, I guess (not a fan personally). But it looks like you've spent a lot of time on it. So fair play.

The buttons are pretty vile tho :P. Thought about getting any new skins for Cycircled? That one's ew. :P

Adranus
09-08-2007, 08:02 AM
yeah im gonna try nad find out how i can make my own custom buttons also :) so i am planning on updating it every so often.

but thanks for the comments always like to know how my hard work looks and what ppl think of it, so thanks

Fithvael
09-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Have you saved the textures as the right size? You need to import them as a thingy of 2, i.e: 32x24 pixels. With 512 x 512* being the maximum, or at least thats how it works in Discord and eepanels. If you still can't get it working try importing through eepanels, its much easier.

*Has to be exactly these dimensions, anything larger needs to be cut into pieces then restitched together in game, its not fun.

Adranus
09-08-2007, 11:55 AM
ill have a look tonight on how to import them, i have no idea how to do it but ill have a
look.