Log in

View Full Version : Enchantrix Replacement


Adranus
09-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Hiya again Guys/Gals,

Im trying to find a mod qhich shows me what Enchatning Items i will get when i disenchant Greens etc:

I use to use Enchantrix, but because i have moded my UI and got uptodate stuff, when i put enchantrix in it tells me itso ut of date and gives me an error each time i log into WOW, (when i say out of date i dont mean in the addons part of the Character screen i mean in game) anyways im looking for somethign that will do similar things as Enchantrix, and give me the info i need.

The reason for this is that i want to collect some Arcane Dust and dont know the best place to get Drops and i know you can get it from some Armour by Disenchanting them.

Also im now lvl 67 for all those who remember the long debate about finding a guild and being told i need to lvl so im doing ok considering i only get like 3 hours a night to play coz of work.

Cheers Guys/Gals

Valoran
09-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Generally you can follow these rules for greens.
Armor = 80% chance of dust, 19% chance of essence, 1% chance of shards
Weapons = 80% chance of essence, 19% chance of dust, 1% chance of shards.

Only thing that changes is the quality of dust/essence/shard. This varies with item level.

Adranus
09-07-2007, 02:20 PM
i know that you can get arcane shards, but i take it i have to give it to some1 to grind into dust for me.

Valoran
09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Urm. No.
The only way to get arcane dust is to disenchant greens. You're thinking of jewelcrafting with the ore > dust thing.

Adranus
09-07-2007, 02:42 PM
awrite cool well i will just go to some shitty dungeon, any suggestion on where i could go and just pumel things and get a decent drop rate ?

Valoran
09-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Try the ogres in nagrand, you'll get decent xp/cloth/green drops there at level 67.

Adranus
09-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Cheers ill give it a go Tonight if i dont have stuff to do.

Corruption
10-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Id say you were best of farming something specific, besides the greens. The only drop that only comes from the Nagrand Ogres would be them Obsidian Bead things, which are BoP and obviously not worth anything as you can't sell them :P I'd suggest you farm something such as the Blood Elves in Shadowmoon Valley at Eclipse Point, that way you'll get Sunfury Signets & Arcane Tomes as well as the green drops you're after. Or Legion Hold, for Marks of Sargeras & Fel Armaments.

Grienspan
10-07-2007, 01:01 PM
and find a friendly guild tailor to craft the tons of cloth youŽll get into green items to DE

Valoran
10-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Id say you were best of farming something specific, besides the greens. The only drop that only comes from the Nagrand Ogres would be them Obsidian Bead things, which are BoP and obviously not worth anything as you can't sell them :P I'd suggest you farm something such as the Blood Elves in Shadowmoon Valley at Eclipse Point, that way you'll get Sunfury Signets & Arcane Tomes as well as the green drops you're after. Or Legion Hold, for Marks of Sargeras & Fel Armaments.
I had plenty of green drops up on warmaul hill while skilling enchanting up in the 67/68 bracket. Tons of cloth aswell, which helped with tailoring.

Shadewalk
10-07-2007, 01:16 PM
and find a friendly guild tailor to craft the tons of cloth youŽll get into green items to DE

indeed has to be the best way to get enchanting mats...

learning LW/Tailoring you will make so many useless items that you can vendor for nothing, or DE for nice valuable mats. So if you have an alt that you are tying to get a proffesion for, you can get your enchanting mats for "free" while you dump gold into the crafting proffesion. (or crafting skill free for costly enchating mats, see it whichever way round you want.)

Adranus
10-07-2007, 03:55 PM
cheers Guys ill try that Hill place, and get some EXP while im at it, sincei have over 800k rested EXp sincei work allday and get in late.

Adranus
18-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi again, itsj ust to see if any1 has found a mod that is like Enchantrix, only because i need to find out what mats i will get from DEing.

cheers

Gwynin
18-07-2007, 11:51 AM
http://enchantrix.org/

Read it very carefully, I dont want to see you come here crying about it not fully working at the moment

Adranus
18-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Well if i am right htere is a version that will work untill the new version is released, im usign 4.02 of actioneer and there is a 4.02 version of enchantrix there so ill check that, Thanks