View Full Version : Warrior UI's

Kaetano
29-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Post your UI's plix, I seem to never be able to settle. I work on mine for a long time, decide I preffered it the old way and almost always end up back at the default UI with very few Addons. Listing your AddOns aswell is usually helpful :)

Valoran
29-05-2007, 03:53 PM
I posted my warriors ui here (http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18344).

Few things of note (I mostly run 5 mans);
Party targets makes it a lot easier to figure out what you're group is targetting and thus what needs threat dumping on it,
Having my own/target hp in view really helps when deciding if cooldowns (last stand etc) are needed,
Timers for tc and demo are almost a must if you want to avoid wasting rage
Keeping as much ui clear as possible I've found to help a lot - having a decent overview of what's going on party wide is a huge boon.

Iyachtu
30-05-2007, 05:19 AM
I aint posting mine, cuz ill be mocked :/

Gwynin
30-05-2007, 06:40 AM
I aint posting mine, cuz ill be mocked :/

You aint been mocked before you have my UI! Which is the standard WoW one, so go show yours now!

Bunneh
30-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Me UI. It does change as frequently as Blizard patches, odd that.

Clicky here (http://www.appf13.dsl.pipex.com/wowimages/ui.jpg)

Mods used:

Bongos - tried CTmod's bars, never got on with them. Bongos is flexible.
Myclock - small clock which can be moved about.
CT Core - Time stamps, map mod, quest levels.
CTRaid - if and when I raid, it's always up to date.
Guild Event Manager - For organising groups etc.
WRUGS - for blocking spam from spoons.
Spamsentry - ditto.
KTM Threat Meters - is that damn rogue even feigning?
Wardrobe - rapid armour change.
Reputation Monitor - tracks reputation in a small window of selected factions.
Atlas Loot Enchanced - to see what I'm missing and to spam 'omg epix' links in /g chat.

Tis a tad higgledy piggledy, but I'm used to it now.

Slater
31-05-2007, 05:58 AM
Ill post mine as soon as i figurout how the hell you down size pics on photoshop :P

Mojo
31-05-2007, 07:00 AM
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5763/wowscrnshot053007164849sb0.jpg

Nothing speshul. Will post raid setup later

Iyachtu
31-05-2007, 10:11 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/impetus81/WoWScrnShot_053007_221337.jpg

My ui, made with Bongos.
Other addons used :
CT : Buffmod
Titan Panel
Ktm
Sw:Stats
Takhud Fury
OrA2
Xperl Unitframes
Spamsentry
Itemrack
La Vendetta : deadly bossmods
Scrolling Combat text
Trinket Menu

Nothing really fancy, lots of buttons etc so might look abit messy but it works for me.

Ogrosh
31-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Why do you have your buttons duplicated so many times?

Gwynin
31-05-2007, 11:46 AM
In order to be sure to actually hit em

Iyachtu
31-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Hmm, actually i never really thought about it that way.
Somehow i just assumed that i needed to show all the action bars i had
setup for the stance switching to work in bongos.
But in reallity, i dont have to.. so lol.

Moomonde
01-06-2007, 12:53 PM
bongos always gives me strife, bars would jump all over the show when switching stances (and it was even worse on my druid).

Ogrosh
04-06-2007, 07:23 AM
In order to be sure to actually hit em

/golfclap

Maybe I was referring to the fact that you can have different bars appear when in different stances, as he has now realised?

Iyachtu
04-06-2007, 07:43 AM
Aye exactly.
What irks me tho, is how the stupid mod is bugged.
Upon changing stances in combat, the bars do indeed switch, but the icons do not.

Gwynin
04-06-2007, 08:34 AM
/golfclap

Maybe I was referring to the fact that you can have different bars appear when in different stances, as he has now realised?

/golfclap yourself

maybe I was joking ? Go back to dropping your totems

Valoran
04-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Just use bartender3, bongos has been broken since 2.1.

Gumdrops
04-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Bongos is fine l2p.

Bunneh
04-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Bongos is fine l2p.

How does one learn to play Bongos?

http://www.myspaceanimations.com/images/beavis-bongos.gif

Iyachtu
04-06-2007, 12:00 PM
haha

Manidim
04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
omg win xD

Ogrosh
05-06-2007, 07:36 AM
/golfclap yourself

maybe I was joking ? Go back to dropping your totems

Maybe you aren't funny?

Go back to dropping my totems? How insightful, that really told me eh. I have a 70 Warrior as well.

Gwynin
05-06-2007, 08:17 AM
didnt say it was funny only that I was joking, and if you took my post serious then a serious /facepalm to you.

Oh and btw. YOUR MOM!

Ogrosh
05-06-2007, 09:34 AM
didnt say it was funny only that I was joking, and if you took my post serious then a serious /facepalm to you.

Oh and btw. YOUR MOM!

You joke but don't mean to be funny, you don't say anything seriously, how should anyone possibly know what you actually mean?

Seen as we are going there, FAIC!

Gwynin
05-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Tbh how thick can you be?
Yes I wrote it as a joke, but you then seemed to take it as a serious post so I said that 'I never said it was funny'. Now you take that comment as if I said the joke wasnt meant to be funny, ofcos it was meant to be but since I cant decide who thinks what is funny I replied with "didnt say it was funny" (maybe I should have added 'to everyone' in order to make it go thru your skull)

Someone I get the feeling you got a WF totem stuck up your ass, seeing how serious you take even the smallest things

Tyrannis
05-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Time for Plan C

STFU! and back on subject please.

Ogrosh
05-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Tbh how thick can you be?
Yes I wrote it as a joke, but you then seemed to take it as a serious post so I said that 'I never said it was funny'. Now you take that comment as if I said the joke wasnt meant to be funny, ofcos it was meant to be but since I cant decide who thinks what is funny I replied with "didnt say it was funny" (maybe I should have added 'to everyone' in order to make it go thru your skull)

Someone I get the feeling you got a WF totem stuck up your ass, seeing how serious you take even the smallest things

OMG I can't believe you took my posts seriously? It was meant to be a joke! (But not a funny one as I didn't know who would find it funny)

I think you got your weapon stuck up your ass, seeing as you replied to my post so seriously!

Taurusos
05-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Heh.

Chopper
05-06-2007, 02:43 PM
k lael, motherfuckers!

K LAEL!

So... who's got a nice UI they want to share with us?

Iyachtu
05-06-2007, 04:59 PM
What, i thought this was the "create drama out of nothing" thread ?

Ogg
06-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Actually it wasn't a joke, but something that wasn't intended to be funny, but then turn funny because it was so unfunny - the problem was that you read it is an unfunny joke that was meant to be funny straight away, that's funny btw, and then you now say that it's not funny, but that's lame because it wasn't meant to be funny in the first place, it was meant to be funny in an unfunny way.

Duh.