View Full Version : Raid Progress pics

Oogie
30-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Been having a look at the Raid Progress pics for FC (and others ofc). Just wondered why the screens all seem like dead links.

Any ideas?

Turiel
30-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Tis cause im lazy at getting them.

Oogie
30-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Tis cause im lazy at getting them.

Fair enough, I have the screens on my account but I am at work so cant link ya.

Want me to PM them to ya?

Frimlin
01-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey :)

I noticed the screenshots for each boss was an editable field. I tried adding a link to a screenshot of our Attumen kill, on my web server, but it didn't save. Is this intended? :) If so, is it possible you can allow us to link to our own screenshots, please?

Kind regards,

Frimlin

Elexin
01-05-2007, 12:15 PM
I reported the same thing back in January (http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/forum/showpost.php?p=412564&postcount=10)

At the time that led to turiel adding this line into the New Raid Progress Feature (http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/forum/showpost.php?p=405043&postcount=1) thread.

Screenshots aren't enabled yet, I have to work on a system for uploading them, so don't bother filling this information out yet, it won't save.

As far as I know, the ability to put in your own screenshots never got enabled... although I do recall a few standard ones magically appearing at some point. All seem to be gone except Kazzak though.

Links are itallic, etc.

Oogie
01-05-2007, 01:56 PM
I PM'd Turiel with my Kara boss screens. Up to him what he wants to do with em.

Not sure if I ever saw that changes stuff or if I had, didn't recall lol

Turiel
01-05-2007, 02:06 PM
The pics you sent Oogie were of your kill shots rather than pictures of the boss. Thanks though.

Frimlin
01-05-2007, 02:16 PM
I might not have been clear with my request; it would be great if we could add our own kill screenshots. Storing a URL to a pic and displaying that as an image would be all that is required. Personally I can't see a need for showing a pic of the boss: the kill screenshot is more interesting and relevant. :) Cheers again!

Oogie
01-05-2007, 02:36 PM
The pics you sent Oogie were of your kill shots rather than pictures of the boss. Thanks though.

Yeah, thats what I figure you wanted to update the guild stuff. Proof pics.

Frimlin
01-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Agreed. Much more fun to look at. :)

Cheiftan
22-05-2007, 11:34 AM
/bump

any progress on allowing the uploading of screens?