View Full Version : Can't seem to edit guild data

Frimlin
22-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi :)

I've edited it before, but now I can't see an obvious button or link to edit the guild data for Azuremyst Avengers. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I want to add our Attumen kill. ;)

Cheers

Frimlin

Nano
23-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Gratz on your first kara kill :) hope you all enjoyed it

Frimlin
23-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Yeah it was fun :) Since it was our first time, it was quite relaxed. Starting a "proper" run on Wednesday, which will be more focused.

Shame I seem to be no longer able to edit the guild info on here, though! I was quite looking forward to showing our TBC raiding had finally begun in earnest. :)

Frimlin
24-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Nobody able to help? :)

If someone here is able to edit their own guild data, can you please tell me the URL you use when you click to edit it. Then I can hopefully change that for my guild. I've got editing rights, as I've edited it before... I just haven't got an "edit" link or button anywhere.

imigrid
24-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Moderators, send them PMīs.
obviosly, you could have posted this in the development section, fits better there,
regulary checked by the moderators of course.
on a side note, grats on taking attumen, hope you will have a good time in karazhan.
note that attumen is a very very easy boss, the rest wont go down as easily.

Elexin
24-04-2007, 11:26 AM
He already sent me a PM, its been sorted, hopefully.

Gumdrops
24-04-2007, 06:27 PM
As an aside I've viewed this thread several times, but I don't have the permissions to do anything yet :P

Elexin
24-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Then discuss it in the staff forums, not here :P

However I could do that even before I was an admin so I'm not sure why you can't. I suggest asking Turiel.