View Full Version : Tanks wanted for Azuremyst Avengers

Frimlin
10-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Azuremyst Avengers is an Alliance faction guild seeking Warrior, Bear and Paladin tanks for our foray into Karazhan and beyond.

We're a guild of mostly adults, formed about six months ago especially for people who want to enjoy WoW together with other mature, polite and friendly folk in a relaxed and non-competitive environment.

Currently there about least 100 seperate WoW accounts in our guild, so we're not small but not super big either, which suits us just fine. Because many of our guild members have full time employment or real life commitments, we have a no-rush attitude towards raiding. Despite this though, most of us are keen raiders and we did raid pre-TBC and are now very close to entering Karazhan with a full guild-only group, perhaps also joined by members of the two guilds we are in an established raid alliance with.

Our guild is brimming with Priests, Mages, Warlocks and Paladins especially, yet we have very few tanks. So after a long period of not actively recruiting so as not to spoil our guild's atmosphere, we are now calling out for capable tanks to help us form guild only groups for Karazhan. Though it would be a help, you don't need to be attuned to Karazhan yet. You just need to be high level, tank specced and geared, as well as willing and able to tank for us.

If you're interested, please visit our guild website at http://frimlin.com/azuremyst/ Click the link to our Guild Forums, and please post a little bit about your main characters and their experience to our "Want to join us?" forum, which is open for public posts by guests. Read the stickied announcement made by me in that forum for more information on what details we'd especially like to hear about.

Though we are only specifically recruiting tanks, if you are of another class or role, we will definitely take a good look at your application if you're interested in joining us.

Thank you for your time.

Frimlin
Guild Master of Azuremyst Avengers

Frimlin
11-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the interest, but just to make this clear... we're on the Alliance side :)

miganto
11-04-2007, 09:33 AM
/cry what's wrong with pally tanks? :(

I've currently tanked moroes, maiden, bbwolf, and all the trash is much easier with me than a bear or warrior apparently.

Give us chances....

Frimlin
11-04-2007, 11:22 AM
I've never grouped with one, so didn't even know to ask. Certainly pally tanks are welcome too. :) All our guild pallys seem to want to heal! But hey at least this means I can have a chance to do soloing stuff in peace and quiet. ;)

Frimlin
26-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Not sure if bumps are allowed here. If not, then I apologise.

We're still looking for that great new tank :) We've been lucky to have help from a tank in our guild allies, Sparks of the Phoenix, for our first forays into Karazhan. But I'd still prefer to have a full guild run.

You'd think that with 40 level 70s in our guild, and 32 characters level 61 to 69, that we'd have tanking sorted. But unfortunately no this isn't the case! Though we're blessed with great healers and DPS, one of our main tanks has recently stopped playing very regularly so we're really just looking for one regular and active tank to join us.

Could this be you? We're sincerely hoping it is. :)

Gwynin
26-04-2007, 12:33 PM
non guilded prot warriors can be tricky to find, since most of us enjoy being fury/arms instead of prot :)

But goodluck, Im sure you can find someone :)

Taurusos
26-04-2007, 01:15 PM
Good luck Firmlin! :)

/Tau

Frimlin
01-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Welll we did have good luck. :) In the last week, we've recruited both a 66 and a 70 (attuned) Prot Warrior, and possibly there's another attuned 70 Prot Warrior about to join.

So active recruitment of tanks for Azuremyst Avengers is currently closed. Next up was a raiding 70 Resto Druid, but just last night I recruited one. :)

Which means currently we're not actively recruiting anyone. I'll post a new thread if we begin active recruitment again. We're always interested in hearing from interested applicants though. ;)

Kind regards,

Frimlin