View Full Version : Leveling a warrior.

Orde
04-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Whats the best spec and areas to go for leveling a warrior? im currently level22 draenei and arms spec.

- Orde

Monstrosity
04-04-2007, 08:09 AM
imho, arms spec is very good.
MS - power :)

Kinshara
04-04-2007, 08:52 AM
I went for a mix of arms and fury up to level 40, then respecced 31 fury for BT... dw fury is very powerful for levelling, if not quite as "safe" as arms with a 2hander. Past 40, I've started putting points back into arms again, as well as going for precision in the fury tree and TM from prot.

Kaetano
04-04-2007, 09:20 AM
I went Arms right up to 60. Then when I got some +hit items from Outland, I respecced Fury, with Tactical Mastery and started going down the Arms Tree at 63. I did 63-64 in a ridiculous time, I absolutely rip through mobs with the current build & gear. I could probably do with some more +hit though at the moment.

In terms of sanity, I find Fury alot more fun too. Arms is good for big numbers, but not too often. Fury is nice for having lots of rage to dump and higher levels of interactivity whilst playing, reducing boredom. If you're geared correctly, they're both as viable as each other, it's just down to preference.

Orde
04-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Okay thanks :)

- Orde

Cachero
04-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Ha!

Orde went alliance!

Yeeh /cheer.

-Cach

Orde
04-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Ha!

Orde went alliance!

Yeeh /cheer.

-Cach

I play both, Demonfist(Alliance) and Orde(Horde).

Silly unknown noob rogue. :)

- Orde

Taurusos
04-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Spec is your choice tbh, as long as you stick to one dps tree.

Whatever you do, at lvl 10 use you first points in deflection. The 5 points in defl is something that will make a difference for you at that early lvl.

If I was to lvl a warrior again, I would follow the path in arms tree but use the survival talents first. Makes your levling easier.

5 p defl
3p imp TC

After that Id say go with imp charge, rage is good.

Turn to fury tree for cruelty 5 p.

Then back to arms tree for headbashing aka dps talents.

- Orde

- Peace

- Apathy

Bunneh
04-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Arms is fun, having a great time leveling me lil Warrior with it. Fursy is awesome too, but I missed so often it became annoying, will become more fun when I have an increased hit rate I suppose. Current set up is 41/5/0 and using a 2h axe with my Orc racial. Think humans have Mace and sword racials, so you're spoilt for choice there :)

xexa
09-04-2007, 02:00 PM
fury is the moust powerfull way of leveling due to health regeneration habilityes!