View Full Version : Intervene macro thingy.

Thrane
15-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Considering I've been asked to post the macro I use to intervene my target's target without swapping targets I suppose I'll just do so. (Note that there are different ways of doing this so yeh, you may have seen a different one, doesn't mean this one doesn't work)

So.. ze macro:

/cast [nostance: 2] Defensive Stance; [help] Intervene; [target=targettarget, help] Intervene;w

Now.. I only got it from someone else too so erm.. if there are issues.. I might not be able to help ^^

Kinshara
15-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Very similar to the pally righteous defense macro, except for the stance change. Should work.

Darkreaver
21-02-2007, 10:23 PM
thanks for the help mate :)

Dinmomz
24-02-2007, 07:00 AM
im not too hot on macros but...

is there a way to make a macro that either intervenes if you have a friendly targeted or intervenes the target of target if you have a enemy targeted? (or does your macro do that?)

Mojo
24-02-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm quite sure it does

Kinshara
24-02-2007, 05:10 PM
im not too hot on macros but...

is there a way to make a macro that either intervenes if you have a friendly targeted or intervenes the target of target if you have a enemy targeted? (or does your macro do that?)

Thrane's macro should do that, yes.

Utena
02-03-2007, 11:29 AM
/cast [stance:2,help, exists] Intervene; [stance:2,target=targettarget, help, exists] Intervene; [stance:2,target=none] Intervene; Defensive Stance
/startattack
or try that one, does a couple of extra things