View Full Version : How does it feel?

Faylin
13-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Thread here (http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=136113670&sid=1&pageNo=1)
How does it feel.........

.......to be a Warlock wannabe,nothing but a mere shadow of true dark power?

Did u ever ask yourself ''how many players die while i try to look scary in shadowform spending 34% of my mana bar for 1 spell,instead of giving some REAL heals to my alliance''.If you wanted to do dps and do it the shadow style why,and why in the name of god didnt u roll a lok.This ofcourse is dedicated to all of you who decided to Pvp in shadow, with this more then usefull class.

You have no right to flame me.After all i do have a point.

How does it feel...

to get suspended from the forum for trolling?

Made me rofl :)

Kinshara
13-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Ommra rules.

Frimlin
13-02-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm constantly aghast at what people can do with just two hands and a keyboard...

Toshiro
13-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Well he is right...DAMN YOU SHADOW NUBS!!!!!

oh wait thats me as well :P

mazgocius
16-09-2007, 10:45 PM
well its quite nice to be a Priest and use shadows as a weapon:D even when im just a little lvl 40 xD but dont forget im growing :D it was abit hard to decide what skills and spells to use to look mean and killful :D but now i know the basics of mine and to be a Shadow Pries is freakin' awesome :DDDDDD

Suricarta
17-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Heh, I love it when people give me crap for been shadow, hell, I even get it off other priest as well. I've played locks, but to be honest, I'm still happier with my priest and find it way more fun. Besides, nothings more fun in a BG to be doing damage, then popping out of form to heal now and then (depending on team setup). Also, its alot of fun to have some guys start approaching you in a BG put shadowform up, usually makes then stop a second whilst they evaluate :-P

Besides, its nice to have the choice of healing or DPS in a 5man, assuming you have a healing and damage set (which most good priests should do) :-)

mashadar
17-09-2007, 11:34 AM
34% mana per spell hmm i sure aint wanna be him :D

Flawless
17-09-2007, 12:40 PM
I agree, stfu and heal. >_>

Ashym
17-09-2007, 01:48 PM
What happened to Ommra anyway?

Chopper
17-09-2007, 01:50 PM
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=298635078&sid=1

Vegelus
17-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Heh, I love it when people give me crap for been shadow, hell, I even get it off other priest as well. I've played locks, but to be honest, I'm still happier with my priest and find it way more fun. Besides, nothings more fun in a BG to be doing damage, then popping out of form to heal now and then (depending on team setup). Also, its alot of fun to have some guys start approaching you in a BG put shadowform up, usually makes then stop a second whilst they evaluate :-P

Besides, its nice to have the choice of healing or DPS in a 5man, assuming you have a healing and damage set (which most good priests should do) :-)
Hey, I told You to depaees yesterday!

Fithvael
18-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Its true though. Its reminds me of a time when I'd just drank a glass of milk then ate a Terry's Chocolate Orange. The texture and the richness of the flavour almost failed in comparison with the time I didn't have a glass of milk.

We are the milky-watered-down version of Shadow.

Sybbie
02-10-2007, 02:58 PM
i dont like colorblind ppl. u know. those who think warriors cant dps , paladins cant tank and so on...
im holy and il stay holy bc i like it but a shadowrpriest is very usefful in raids as suport and as dmg.
sorry if i resurected an old topic but it reminded me when i was 60 smth and shadow to lvl and a guy asked me if im holy bc he wanted to make a grp for an instance
,,-I'm shadow "
,,-Who the hell wants u shadow in instances anyway"

right...

Kinshara
02-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Oh, shadowsong raiders love shadowpriests. Partly for the dps, but the manabatteryness and damage buffs are also high on the list :)

Suricarta
02-10-2007, 04:00 PM
heh, say that to some of the guilds I've been in, most have considered SP to be off-specs taking up a healing preists spots up :-)

Sybbie
02-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Yes indeed. I heard many ,,pertinent" opinions on how a ap is sooo whatever in raids. I dont think its true. a sp is very usefful from many points of view. Mana regen , very good dmg,and if u have a lock to put curse of shadows a sp can easy reach nr.1 on dmg metter.
So to those who dont like sp we respect ur decision but having respect for others will always bring u good things back also.And oh ye...u can always try stuf....how do u know it doesnt work if u never try it....
;)

shamazar
14-01-2008, 08:00 PM
i find spriests quite useful in BGs coz u just shield heal and attack

it makes it simple

Senex
14-01-2008, 08:38 PM
For the last time, Thread Necromancy will NOT be the 51-point talent in Shadow tree.

YuanTi
15-01-2008, 03:20 PM
For the last time, Thread Necromancy will NOT be the 51-point talent in Shadow tree.

butbut..why not?

Senex
15-01-2008, 03:53 PM
butbut..why not?
Never ask "Why?" on the Internet, unless you want the answer to be "Because you touch yourself at night".

(Same goes for "Who?" and "Your mom", respectively)

Flawless
15-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Can we not just give Senex full rep?