View Full Version : For the ele shamans worrying about viability.

Backup
11-02-2007, 03:20 AM
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=126682852&sid=1

Atleast it seems you are being looked in to. :)

ps. Ignore the shamans whining below her. (They are -mostly- idiots.) :P

Adharc
26-06-2008, 08:32 AM
If I were to fall in love,It would have to be with youYour mp4 video converter, your smile,The way you laugh

First ad that made me LOL.

Bunneh
26-06-2008, 06:47 PM
:)

Evenara
27-06-2008, 03:05 AM
More consistent scaling from entry-level content to Sunwell would be nice though, as hybrid DPS goes, I think Elemental is currently reasonably viable. That said, in most Sunwell encounters it's generally preferable to take a Resto Shaman over a bolt-spammer since what a brain-healer brings to raid healing outweighs the 3% spell hit + crit on one group. Then again, we've just hit 6 active shamans so maybe one of our four restos will try elemental for a bit and see how it pans out :)

Elffiish
01-07-2008, 03:05 PM
i love my ele shammy and refuse to respec her..... ok so im bored lol thats why i fell in this thread :P

Skan
02-07-2008, 06:40 AM
This is just pure whine so I apologize *but*, elemental shamans don't do anywhere near as much for caster dps as enhancement does for melee. If I was to take full advantage of an elemental shaman, I'd have to really go out of my way to find gear with absolutely no hit on, which realistically, going into sunwell, would be quite difficult. The idea of 3% hit (4% with draenei buff) is really nice, it just doesn't really pay off at end level raiding.

Platypus
04-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Indeed, +hit buffs are tricky because of caps.