View Full Version : Seed of Corruption

*Pathstrider*
31-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Anyone noticed anything buggy about this spell? I was in scholo last night, and when clearing the summoning room (or what the room outside the batboy is called), I put up a few seeds and and not long after they went off, those green zombies, about 20 skellies, and some other mobs came zerging (happened a few times, was funny the first time, but around the third or so it got a bit old)

I doubt that's the way it's supposed to work, so I wrote a ticket, and the GM said he couldn't tell me what was going on because he couldn't give away gametips.

U-huh..
Really..

Anyone else had some fun adventures with that spell as well, or is it just me who's gotten the doubtfull honor of being bugged?

Haplo
31-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi puddy.. gratz on 70 :P.

The explosion goes through walls and stuff.. So you can aggro another room also. On the official blizzard forums there are some topics on it.
Dunno if its a bug or not.

Psonica
31-01-2007, 01:23 PM
It's fun! Though-the-wall pulling adds an extra flavour to your instance experience ... I know, I have pulled the 2nd boss in Underbog though the wall ... sadly he brought some friends :(

Shadewalk
01-02-2007, 01:14 AM
hmm... would say memories of chromaggus and all of BWL between him and brood lord coming here after AoEing mobs in suppresion room or just after... but strangly we never managed to do that pull :p

anyway AoEs pulling though walls is not new, but I think it is a bug.

Kenny
01-02-2007, 02:56 AM
Worked fine for me @ the Mechanar, although it made me fall of my chair in awe. Real Warlock AoE!