View Full Version : Macros. Target by class.

Taurusos
31-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Go or a no go?

Had a macro long time ago that let me target nearby priests (enemy) in bgs.

However, what I need now is a way to target friendly priests/druids/shamans/paladins in instance envoirment.

I do have a macro that I will post here that greets your target and does the emote:

"Hi <class> <race>!"

Maybe one could figure something out from that?

Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

/Tau

Orde
31-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Go or a no go?

However, what I need now is a way to target friendly priests/druids/shamans/paladins in instance envoirment.

I do have a macro that I will post here that greets your target and does the emote:

"Hi <class> <race>!"

/Tau

Open your window fistly then unplug your computer and throw it out the window then run down stairs as fast as you can and try to soften its blow with your head problem solved.

/ord

Taurusos
31-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Go or a no go?

"Hi <class> <race>!"

/Tau

Open your window fistly then unplug your computer and throw it out the window then run down stairs as fast as you can and try to soften its blow with your head problem solved.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Backup´s brother. Older brother. Amazing how 2 persons can be related and so different.

Demonfist, I camped you, I will do it again. Stop trolling.

/Tau

thurlog
31-01-2007, 10:36 AM
sounds like a fork from the Divine-Intervention macro?
Dunnow if that one still works

Orde
31-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Go or a no go?

"Hi <class> <race>!"

/Tau

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Backup´s brother. Older brother. Amazing how 2 persons can be related and so different.

Demonfist, I camped you, I will do it again. Stop trolling.

/Tau

:roll:
/ord

Faylin
31-01-2007, 11:49 AM
:roll:
/ord
The guy asked a simple question, answer him or gtfo of this thread.

Orde
31-01-2007, 11:52 AM
I just think your a idiot Tau no offence /lol got little to do with you ganking my lock with your warrior who massively out gears me with several other members of your guild not even giving me the time to restore my mana and hp and then coming on to alliance to gloat at me with your alt,it also has to do with the fact you are now leader of OTD which makes me dislike you for the same reasons more or less everyone dislikes G.Bush :) oh yes and ....

/ord

Orde
31-01-2007, 11:52 AM
I think ill have my fun thanks beatus

Faylin
31-01-2007, 11:54 AM
I just think your a idiot Tau no offence

A contradictio in terminis (Latin: contradiction in terms) is a certain connection between two words in a group out of which it can be derived that such a combination is entirely impossible. Examples are "liquid ice" or "square circle".

Might not fit the discription, buy hey, I like to quote dictionaries ;)

Orde
31-01-2007, 11:56 AM
I know

ber
31-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Blaming it on the gear difference after losing to a warrior as a warlock? Now I've heard it all. :D

Orde
31-01-2007, 11:57 AM
No actually read the post Uber...*twiddles thumbs* then delete that post

Orde
31-01-2007, 12:04 PM
My lock is in abit of dreadmist and no epics or pet or mana and he comes up to me in his teir 2.5 warrior some pvp gear aswell and kills me with some rogues and stuff failing to actually stay next to my lock to hit him /tard....

then has the cheek to come gloat.

/ord

ber
31-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I just think your a idiot Tau no offence /lol got little to do with you ganking my lock with your warrior who massively out gears me with several other members of your guild not even giving me the time to restore my mana and hp and then coming on to alliance to gloat at me with your alt,it also has to do with the fact you are now leader of OTD which makes me dislike you for the same reasons more or less everyone dislikes G.Bush :) oh yes and ....

/ord

Despite the typos, I think it's quite obvious that you do blame it on the gear difference.
Yes, you also blame it on having to fight multiple opponents at the same time but that doesn't change the fact that you are blaming the gear aswell. :P

Besides, dunno if warlocks have been nerfed (or other classes buffed)a lot lately but it atleast used to be more than possible to beat multiple opponents alone. You just needed to put some effort into it if it wasn't 1vs1.

*starts remembering the old days...* 1vs5 in goldmine and the last damn warrior got me.. DAMNIT!

Orde
31-01-2007, 12:06 PM
No Uber i partly blame it on gear diffrence

ber
31-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Isn't that what I just wrote? :D

Faylin
31-01-2007, 12:09 PM
But err, lemme get this straight. This is a PvE server right? Meaning the only way to get ganked is turning on PvP?
Ah right, and after getting ganked and corpserunning with PvP on, you rezzed close to the overgeared and outnumbering horde instead of chilling for a minute while waiting for PvP to wear off?

To summarize: QQ

Orde
31-01-2007, 12:12 PM

/ord

Despite the typos, I think it's quite obvious that you do blame it on the gear difference.
Yes, you also blame it on having to fight multiple opponents at the same time but that doesn't change the fact that you are blaming the gear aswell. :P

Besides, dunno if warlocks have been nerfed (or other classes buffed)a lot lately but it atleast used to be more than possible to beat multiple opponents alone. You just needed to put some effort into it if it wasn't 1vs1.

*starts remembering the old days...* 1vs5 in goldmine and the last damn warrior got me.. DAMNIT!

Uber /sigh It was 7 vs 1 mage on roof several yards away tau attempting to hit me with his two hand mace hehe rogues cheapshooting em i had no pet or mana i deathcoiled the first on in sight that being tau and i was dead no one would have been able to beat atleast one of under those terms okay and then he came to gloat about it....so i dislike him get off my back about it i think he is a tard and it not just about that happening although i wouldn't had looked into how much of a tard he is if i hadn't found out about him under those circumstances.

Orde
31-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Kek i was in orgrimmar might i add and i do not mind being ganked but i do mind if someone starts spamming me /gloating me with a alliance alt trying to make out they are the better player and just to find out they actually own one of the biggest guilds on horde i mean /rofl

Orde
31-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Right just ressed im on Orgrimmar AH roof out of sight or atleast i think i'am but i wasn't tau came up with several other people and ganked me basically no one in my shoes would have came out of that having killed anyone let alone alive and then ... i get alittle tau spy message me while on my way back to Orgrimmar gloating that he skillfully killed me and that he is a better player tard if you ask me whatever i couldn't find any excuse in my brain to defenc such retarded behavior

/Ord

Smellyskele
31-01-2007, 12:27 PM
where's the drama?

Thrane
31-01-2007, 12:27 PM
and that he is a better player tard if you ask me whatever i couldn't find any excuse in my brain to defenc such retarded behavior

/Ord

So you have any screenshots to back up that junk or do you expect us to take your word for it?

Orde
31-01-2007, 12:42 PM
:s i guess i have to expect you to believe me

Orde
31-01-2007, 12:43 PM
I don't really screenshot people being pricks to me only duels and funnneh stuff otherwise its just wasting space on my computer

Orde
31-01-2007, 12:46 PM
I would have made a screenshot if i knew he was a Guild master but meh thought someone like that would never become a leader of a well organised and friendly guild such as OTD without completely fucking things up guess he just keeps his mouth shut in guild chat.

Gwynin
31-01-2007, 01:04 PM
You know there is a function called 'EDIT' right ?
Might be usefull for you rather tham to spam several posts after each other.

Taurusos
31-01-2007, 01:05 PM
lol this comedian :D

I camped you. Enjoyed every second of it. And wouldnt hesitate do it again with 500 other hordies with me.

Be pvp tagged and I will attack you, I do not care if you are less in numbers or more. The res button works both for alliance and horde last time I checked.

Buuuuurrrrn.

Orde, lets continue this through emo whispers or such please, I would really like to have answer to my original question.

Besides, remember, you were the one wanting a internet retarded bitchslap fight not me.

Lets drop it.

/Torde

ber
31-01-2007, 01:05 PM
It was 7 vs 1

Well, you might still disagree with me but I'd say that it didn't have much difference if 1 or all 7 of them were overgeared compared to you. So blaming it on the gear, even partially as you pointed out, is pretty much just stupid.

Besides, if you go to Orgrimmar alone you can't really expect to get some nice evenly matched world pvp in there. You get ganked there. Period.

Carry on with the whining if you want to but you might want to ponder for a second or two if you really are achieving anything by doing so.

Slicer
31-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Enhancing his glowing reputation?

captpicard
31-01-2007, 01:45 PM
the overgeared and outnumbering horde

Server first ? grats!

Thrane
31-01-2007, 01:52 PM
the overgeared and outnumbering horde

Server first ? grats!

Well, if one stands in org while having crap gear you might encounter this phenomenon :P

Orde
31-01-2007, 02:37 PM
lol this comedian :D

I camped you. Enjoyed every second of it. And wouldnt hesitate do it again with 500 other hordies with me.

Be pvp tagged and I will attack you, I do not care if you are less in numbers or more. The res button works both for alliance and horde last time I checked.

Buuuuurrrrn.

Orde, lets continue this through emo whispers or such please, I would really like to have answer to my original question.

Besides, remember, you were the one wanting a internet retarded bitchslap fight not me.

Lets drop it.

/Torde

How can you fail to understand what i'am saying except the few typo's.... hehe .. im saying i expect when i go to Orgrimmar to be ganked by horde but what i do not expect is to have them come on to my faction and start gloating and making out they are the better player

/ord

Orde
31-01-2007, 02:40 PM
It was 7 vs 1

Well, you might still disagree with me but I'd say that it didn't have much difference if 1 or all 7 of them were overgeared compared to you. So blaming it on the gear, even partially as you pointed out, is pretty much just stupid.

Besides, if you go to Orgrimmar alone you can't really expect to get some nice evenly matched world pvp in there. You get ganked there. Period.

Carry on with the whining if you want to but you might want to ponder for a second or two if you really are achieving anything by doing so.

For fucks sake Uber listen to what i'am saying it GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING GANKED I EXPECT THAT!!!!!!!!! its the way Tau acted afterwards which is the Problem okay....

Vegelus
31-01-2007, 02:43 PM
You know there is a function called 'EDIT' right ?
Might be usefull for you rather tham to spam several posts after each other.
I like it more than spamming in everyones and their mothers threads, You know ;-)

Orde
31-01-2007, 02:51 PM
It was 7 vs 1

Its not whining as such it is defending the reasons behind me disliking him go 'try' to defend some other tard thanks.

Faylin
31-01-2007, 02:54 PM
In your next reply, try combining excessive use of -both- caps and bold for added dramitic effect.

Orde
31-01-2007, 02:55 PM
hehe

ber
31-01-2007, 04:55 PM
In your next reply, try combining excessive use of -both- caps and bold for added dramitic effect.

Hahahah. Btw you forgot the overusage of exclamation marks, it helps aswell. :D