View Full Version : Add Your Guild To Our Site

Turiel
30-01-2007, 01:23 PM
You can now add your guild to the site yourself.

In order to get a quicker turnaround time on adding guilds to the website, you can now add it yourself by clicking on the 'Guilds' page and select 'Add A Guild'.

You will need to know the Warcraft Realms ID of your guild to be able to do this. You can find this out by selecting your guild page on WarcraftRealms.com and looking for the number at the end of the URL of the website. It will be something like '614055'. This is required to be able to add a guild to this website as we pull all the data on your guild based on this number.

Your guild will not become visible instantly but has to be approved - this is a quick and easy process, so shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

Lionhunter
04-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Added the guild. The "guild name" field is very short, so could not post full Guild Name. Will this be corrected once the guild memberlist is imported from Warcraft Realms? I see that most other guilds listed on the site has a long, correct name.

Quite frustrating that our guild is not yet on the list. We have been around a while, and would like to show off our progress like everyone else :p

Turiel
04-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Sorted. I'll increase the field length.

Lionhunter
05-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Sweet, thanks. One more bug report. On our guild page is the following.
Last Updated: NOW() by Lionhunter

Think you need to drop that now() into some php tags? :D

imigrid
23-02-2007, 04:17 AM
Cant find my guild on the site, and im to lazy to figure out how to add it on that site, if thats what u gotta do.

EDIT: nvm, found it.

Guelas
26-02-2007, 09:14 PM
My guild has changed website, and i wanted to change the description too, how can i make that? Should i add it again? If yes, i can't write the full name yet.

Guild: Soldados de Portugal

Thanks

Andil
28-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Arg!! Trying to add a guild to the list, all data being correct, and just being given this error:

"Add A Guild
Unable to execute your query"

Fantastic :(

EDIT: Ignore me, apparently one of my filthy, filthy guild friends had already added us to the list _ - Filthy.

Turiel
28-02-2007, 11:33 AM
My guild has changed website, and i wanted to change the description too, how can i make that? Should i add it again? If yes, i can't write the full name yet.

Guild: Soldados de Portugal

Thanks

Request permission in the 'Edit Your Guild' thread, and then you can change all the details yourself.

imigrid
02-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Question, our guild has over 300 members, but it shows 0, anyway i can change on that?
Didnt see any obvios things in the edit menu.

Kabhanda
03-03-2007, 04:18 AM
Question, our guild has over 300 members, but it shows 0, anyway i can change on that?
Didnt see any obvios things in the edit menu.

Question, my guild won WoW version 1, we did everything, is there any way to change that?

Winternight
04-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Twilight registered by me thu afternoon, but still not listed.

Ilia
13-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Quite nice features here it seems. Only Im obviosly too big a n00b to fathom anything of how to get things to work.

Ive added a new guild, Beyond Infinity. Ive downloaded Census+ and are using it properly. At least WarcraftRealms get the correct info. Ive asked for editing rights for my guild, but still havent gotten them. Did I mess it up?

Plz help, Im rather lost here.

Elexin
13-04-2007, 05:20 PM
You've done everything right, you're just far too impatient.
Guild edit rights have to be given manually by me, its not automatic or anything. I'll update by Tuesday at the latest.

Ilia
13-04-2007, 07:11 PM
kk. Thought it was semi-automated. Sry for my impatience. Excellent work ur doing here. Thanks a bunch for the effort.

Arthran
14-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Elexin when you update that, can you update my access to Sanctoriums info. I'd like to post some progress :-D

Response
15-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Could u please update my Info aswell Elexin so i can aswell update info.
Many thanks Respo.
Co-GM TCR.

Elexin
15-04-2007, 12:02 PM
This isn't the 'please give me edit rights' thread.
This (http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14052&page=17) (click for link, etc) is the 'please give me edit rights' thread.

If you've already posted there... be patient. Tuesday and all. I gave that date already.
If you haven't posted there... go post! I look there for guilds to update in general, not here.

Hollandia
09-11-2007, 10:17 PM
My guild has been added, and appeared in the list between all the other guilds, with all character names etc.... But how can i make it appear in the raidprogress list? We cleared Karazhan finally, and i would like to see that online u know :) Offcourse loads of guilds cleared more, but it's a start! I have checked warcraft realms, but can't find the guild ID if i still need it.... and when i fill in my guild Divine Avengers i can't find it on there

Cheers Hollandia

edit: i found my ID finaly, took me long time...... do i need to add the guild again? i asked for access to the site, is that enough?

Elexin
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
You appear to be on the list... so no, you don't need to add yourselves again.

Amiee
17-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Hiya,

My guild Exhumed was added before xmas. It's in the guild listing but not raid progression.

Is there an easy way to do this? I posted yesterday also on the raid progression forum and was given this thread to try.

Cheers

Amiee

Elexin
17-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Well I would have said 'get your guild edit person to set you up as a raiding guild and add some progress' but you don't seem to have one. So basically, you should have asked for edit rights. Unless you did and I somehow missed you, in which case I'm sorry.

You have edit rights now, and as I was there anyway I've set you up as a raiding guild. Once you add some progress you should appear on the raid progression section too.

Froren
22-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi. I added "Divine Crew" to the guild list on jan. 17th. But it still does'nt show up on any lists.

I tried to add it again, but that gave me a "unable to execute query" or something liek that. So I guess thats because it already exists in the DB.

I read that guilds had to be approved, and that would take a few hours. Anyone know whats up ?

Elexin
22-01-2008, 02:08 PM
It occasionally (often) takes more than a few hours to appear on the list. It will, however, appear eventually.

You should be able to get to it via this link (where the numbers at the end, 2438132, are your gid):

http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=30&gid=2438132

Stormweather
23-01-2009, 08:03 AM
When i want to add our guild to the list, i get this error "Web Address
The input contains characters which are not allowed".

This is the website http://www.jmu.be/ROTLW, could anyone tell me what's wrong with it.

greetings Wendy

Elexin
23-01-2009, 06:53 PM
I really don't know, but as a random aside I get a 403 Forbidden error when I try to click that link.
At a guess, maybe because the Guild List and the Raid Progress List are broken/experiencing problems at the moment it just can't accept new guilds or edits properly.

SoniqBoom
25-01-2009, 03:59 PM
any update on when the guild progress page will be fixed / working again?

Vegelus
25-01-2009, 04:58 PM
any update on when the guild progress page will be fixed / working again?

Here's the answer:

I'm not ignoring this, just haven't had the time to find the cause yet.

andyt1990
17-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Hey i added the guild to the list but it has not shown up yet but i fianlly found the guild id number hehe, hope u guys can get my guild up soon :-)

Turiel
18-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Whats the number?

You added 3 versions each with a different guild number.

Darkreaver
20-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Turiel seems we cant add a new guild to the site.. Tried to add helix 3 times and all i get is... Unable to execute your query

EDIT: seems its on there now but cant find a way to add our current guild progress..

Rahana
09-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Cannot perform the requested action.

QQ. What do I do now? I R broken.

Elexin
09-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Hrm, there could be a problem I guess, but I have no guilds to test it with.
I can give it a go with yours, but I need to know your GM to complete the form. Who would that be?

Turiel
09-12-2009, 05:41 PM
QQ. What do I do now? I R broken.

Make sure you're logged in (logout, log back in)

Rahana
09-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Make sure you're logged in (logout, log back in)
Did that few times, cleared cache and even forced reload in the process. No luck.

Hrm, there could be a problem I guess, but I have no guilds to test it with.
I can give it a go with yours, but I need to know your GM to complete the form. Who would that be?
Senka, not sure he is registered here though

Elexin
09-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Well, I got a successful message when I added the guild, however it didn't actually ask me for the GID, and subbing the GID into the url doesn't give me the guild page, so I'm not quite sure how I'm now meant to find it _

Turiel
10-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Well, I got a successful message when I added the guild, however it didn't actually ask me for the GID, and subbing the GID into the url doesn't give me the guild page, so I'm not quite sure how I'm now meant to find it _

Yeah the WCR GID isn't used anymore (but it still does have a GID). I guess it was a bit of an oversight on my part - the guild won't show up until its data is pulled from the armory (every morning).

Malakali
31-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Added a guild without the number from WCR, i have it now - can an admin here add it manually?

It's 5142115.

Turiel
31-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah the WCR GID isn't used anymore (but it still does have a GID). I guess it was a bit of an oversight on my part - the guild won't show up until its data is pulled from the armory (every morning).

Malakali
01-06-2010, 03:37 PM
I added it on the weekend..or Friday, so i just gotta wait more for Armory?

Malakali
03-06-2010, 04:37 PM
I added it on the weekend..or Friday, so i just gotta wait more for Armory?

??

Turiel
04-06-2010, 03:20 PM
http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/guilds/guildlist/110?task=view&guildid=93721158

Malakali
05-06-2010, 08:15 AM
cheers buddeh

Torm
11-09-2010, 09:34 AM
When trying to log in on the main SSE page I get the following error :

joomla_int: User Update: Email Conflict. UserID: 520 JFusionPlugin: joomla_int

If I try and have the page send me my user name, it will say that is was successful, but above that line it will say that there was an init error sending from turiel@shadowsongeurope.com

help plx :(

Torm
25-09-2010, 11:05 PM
*Cough bump* Anything I can do on my end Turiel?

Rosanigra
11-10-2010, 07:12 AM
I was trying to update info about my guild(kinda out of date, last update was 2007-11-15 ) but seems that i dont have permision to do that...any way to fix that?

Rosanigra
17-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Any feedback?.....

Nazkerban
24-03-2011, 07:15 AM
I can't update guild data, posted on the other forum for permission, but no joy. I tracked down the old guild editor who was happy to set me up as the new editor. It didn't work, either name filled in wrong or bug. Now she can't edit or me :/ Help pretty please.

Cojadann
27-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Tried to add Altefoor to the list of guilds however won't allow me to do so - getting the message coming up stating:

joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS.

WarcraftRealms.com ID link: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/5030153