View Full Version : Warrior rant on WoW forums.

Jarelan
29-01-2007, 02:49 PM
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=120335279&sid=1

Blizz - you...: ((have made such class as - def warr - all goats alliance, running by me kill, I even hp it(him) cannot take away 10 %!!!! You in general tried to play full def warr?? At me that this class in general nobody plays such feeling (during performance of quests 61-70). To shake in general it is unreal!!! I spend(take) in game to 4 times of more time than mages and level up - in 10 times more slowly.... About that to kill any other class which you 1 attacked - in general speech does not go.

Make from DEF WARRIORS - GAME-CLASS instead of meat. The players who are passing by me (I am dressed in full tier1) speak all - " OMG def:) ". Your testers can not pay safely the salary-> their work on warriors = 0. Ridiculously to see feral-druids - at which items (green) and armor and xp on 30 % it is more than mine, and in a bear why it puts that on 1000 dsp against mine 150!!!

Also it is not necessary to speak - that all at us well, warriors hold agro is better, etc. is all bosh, my friends (who was on 60 lvl def, and have tier2) - now play All or other classes or arms/fury.

Balance a class is your duty! That for what to you pay.

It's like he translated it through babelfish or something...cracked me up though!

Karadros
29-01-2007, 02:54 PM
He does have a point though. of course, that point is somewhat negated by the fact he's levelling, and apparently trying to DPS, as prot-spec.

Über
29-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Seems like a another legendary thread. :D

Karadros
29-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Actually, on the topic; can anyone else NOT login to the WoW forums?

Delahedril
30-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Actually, on the topic; can anyone else NOT login to the WoW forums?

Not been able to login to wow forums for months. Read a thread about issues with NTL as a ISP as your secure web traffic goes through a diff proxy cache server to the unsecure and the login page has a mix of secure and unsecure but doesn't like the fact you appear to be coming from 2 different IPs. Setting them all to the same (i.e. renf-cache-5.server.ntli.net port 8080 or whatever proxy cache server you are pointed to) might help.

However this never worked for me :cry:

Karadros
30-01-2007, 02:19 AM
And how do I set them to the same thing?

Kinshara
30-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Meh, levelling as a prot pally sucked as well. Gave up maintanking in 5mans and respecced ret for now, and solo questing is much faster; can still offtank, dps, and heal in instances when needed.

My lowbie warrior will be fury/arms till 70.

Delahedril
31-01-2007, 12:31 AM
And how do I set them to the same thing?

open your options / connection / click manual proxy, put in the proxy details. Do that for all connection types (i.e. SSL SOCKS Gopher FTP).

If using firefox then there is a set all to same checkbox.

Stim
31-01-2007, 05:19 AM
K lael, feral drood beat 2 warriors in Halaa last night... Especcially liked the part with: I R MORTAL YA 590 crit damage, and bears crits *mangle* on me for 1460...

Taurusos
31-01-2007, 06:19 AM
Its ok really...

At lvl 65 killing a pretty wellknown loladin on this server and his not so sneaky rogue, whom both were 2 lvl higher than me...its fine. They decimated my priest. I decimated them both.

Warriors are more than fine. At least not as bad as some make it look.

Respecced to tanking. I sure as hell dont recognise the "zomg i dont have enough rage for aggro"....

DPS was tuned down sure, MS spec is still lethal in arenas with a good team. Tanking is easier than ever before.

Dont throw solo viability in my face, game aint single player, go play Super Mario.

And if you cant grind mobs and level on your own, you are doing something wrong.

/Tau

edit: bloody lvl is wrong, im lvl 70 and grumpy.

Thrane
31-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Respecced to tanking. I sure as hell dont recognise the "zomg i dont have enough rage for aggro"....

Well no, what with all the rage cost reducing you get now ^^

However it seems like they changed something with 2.0.6 because I can't say I've had an issue with getting rage while tanking since then. (unless I go do strat or something obviously :P)