View Full Version : Boomking and TBC?

Karlsen
24-01-2007, 12:27 PM
I would like to know if any of you play moonkind specced in the Outlands, and how its working out for you?

Downtime? How easy is it to get groups? And so on :)

Über
24-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Proterraaaaaaaaaa, you are needed in this thread!

Proterra
24-01-2007, 02:08 PM
All jokes aside you have no idea how amazing balance is for outlands :) Ive even had Taurusos of all people commenting on my dmg output, fair enough I already had the gear to start out with-but I've begun to replace a few of my epics with greens-and the staff from the 5man arena just matches shadowflame staff, it's easy to get geared up and once your geared up there's no stopping you ;) Due to being guildess Ive soloed a lot of quests, my damage output is high enough to easily take mobs 3 lvls higher than me, downtime isnt a lot-I drink once every maybe 5 mobs? Even then youve got innervate. Roots makes it easy as well to do a lot of dmg without getting a scratch- atm I can root a mob my lvl, mf it and insect swarm it and leave it to die while I take other mobs, my sfire crits often at about 2600, and wrath for about 1500, the treants are also handy when your overrun with mobs and help ease the amount to deal with. I reckon balance as a hybrid class is amazing, I amy not quite hit the top end dmg of mages but at least I can handle 3-4 mobs alone and heal myself up no problem(my +spell dmg also works for my +healing so I can heal in instances without a problem)

oh and as for groups, no druid is stupid enough to spec healing to lvl in tbc surely, being balance ive got ok enough gear to heal in instances-or dps and then heal on bosses, Im pretty versatile, feral being my only major weakness so I dont tank :)

go for it ;)

Flexmark
24-01-2007, 02:18 PM
rawrrrrrr, prot /hug

Fithvael
24-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Thordyn was once crit for 3k with Starfire, he's never truely recovered from alcoholism since.

Proterra
24-01-2007, 02:27 PM
rawrrrrrr, prot /hug

*big fluffy moonkinnyhug*

and Thordyn told me that sfire crit turned him on :( oh the lies! the slander!!

Fithvael
24-01-2007, 02:29 PM
On a more serious (post count +1) note. Track down Lamente, hes been Balance for absoloutely ages and looks like hes had great success with it. I know he was doing well at levelling in the earlier days of TBC release.

Lednar
24-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Seems like Moonkin got a chance on my druid after all :P
Proterra; Any chance you could link your talent spec?