View Full Version : Trinket Macro?

Eisenheim
24-01-2007, 09:47 AM
So i got 2 active trinkets and got them equipped at the same time and got a single keybinding for both with the macro:

/use ZHC
/use NameThatIForgot

Generally this works as inteded, BUT sometimes when both are off CD and i activate the first trinket it seems that its starting the 2nd trinket's spell animation (arcanish glowing on hands and a sound)..

The problem is that this animation and sound sticks untill i use the 2nd trinket..

I dont know if there is a breaker you could put between the macro..

like:

/use ZHC
/break
/use blablab

OR mayhaps its possible to use the "/spellcastsequence /use trinket /use trinket" or does it only allow spells?

Ysabella
24-01-2007, 09:49 AM
This is mine, hasn't failed:

/use 13
/use 14

Keep it simple :D

Xplicit
24-01-2007, 10:27 AM
that dosent work, i tried that i had it binded when i was POM -> Ap spec gime 1min......................1min later =
/cast Arcane Power
/script SpellStopCasting();
/cast Presence of Mind
/script SpellStopCasting();
/cast Frostbolt(Rank 10)
or however you want it to look

you can use
/use TOEP
/script.....
/cast POM
/script.....
/cast AP
/script.....

Ysabella
24-01-2007, 10:35 AM
I thought the question was using the same macro for two trinkets, not the spellcastingmacro? The /script StopSpellCasting(); works on spells and abilities, but does it work on items?

The sound thingie sounds like a bug that has nothing to do with your macros.

Xplicit
24-01-2007, 11:10 AM
I thought the question was using the same macro for two trinkets, not the spellcastingmacro? The /script StopSpellCasting(); works on spells and abilities, but does it work on items?

The sound thingie sounds like a bug that has nothing to do with your macros.

works for items to :)

Eisenheim
24-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Sweet, ill try the /script SpellStopCasting(); and see what happens when i get home..

Xplicit
24-01-2007, 11:18 AM
=]

Kinshara
24-01-2007, 11:39 AM
I think it might be just /stopcasting or something similar now -- the macro commands changed significantly for 2.0

sara
24-01-2007, 09:08 PM
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=90 Zandalarian Hero Charm, Vengeance of the Illidari
/stopcasting
/cast Holy Fire

my macro which was shamelessly adapted from the sticky on the us Mods & UIs forum