View Full Version : Consecration and mob-tagging

Firesoul
18-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Just curious about people's opinions.

I got told today that using Consecration to tag mobs (which, let's face it, in BC right now with it being so cluttered, is something one is needing to do in certain situations) is mana inefficient and I should use Judgements instead as apparently, this is what this other mana conscious Paladin does. As I use the Rank 1 Consecration to do this, I highly disagree.

Thoughts?

And yeh, please lay into me if you want to about mob-tagging. Those who know me will know I'm usually first to pass on a mob if someone else asks for it (I'm not in any rush). Unfortunately, I've been rather mercilessly... well, "SKANKED" (!!) out of so many mobs/bosses that it just seems to be a game of every man for himself.

Anyway, back to the current point. Consecration as an effective form of collecting mobs. Yes or no? I say yes. :P

Gumdrops
18-01-2007, 10:33 PM
I'd say no because anyone else has a chance to tag it before consecration ticks. But if there's only one or two people around then go for it.

Kinshara
18-01-2007, 11:13 PM
There's a slight delay, so for single mobs I'd go for judging them. If there are many mobs and you want to get at least a couple, consec would be good.

I'm prot spec atm though, so can pull from long range.

MikoWolf
19-01-2007, 12:19 AM
do whatever youd like to get ahold of them :P

youll have to wait anyway for another repop of the mob and such youd get your mana back just because your waiting for it ^^

Firesoul
19-01-2007, 03:22 AM
of course.

If it'sjust the one mob then it's usually Holy shock or a judge.

Anyway, guess the guy didn't think I was using Rank1 to tag.

Backup
19-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Consec tics every 1 second iirc, and with BoW is mana efficient, and a good way to tag mobs.

Robinvi
19-01-2007, 10:47 AM
TAG TAG! Lol XP