View Full Version : >.<

Undied
18-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Now cus of the BC Paladins now can pull from 30 yards, this mana trap... Paladins arent maent to be abole to Pull, Great news thou with my new paladin ^^

Faylin
18-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Click here (http://www.rug.nl/let/voorzieningen/talencentrum/diensten/schrijfbegeleiding?lang=en) for a hint.

MikoWolf
18-01-2007, 11:10 AM
Click here (http://www.rug.nl/let/voorzieningen/talencentrum/diensten/schrijfbegeleiding?lang=en) for a hint. QFT

Undied
18-01-2007, 11:11 AM
WTF is this?

Kinshara
18-01-2007, 11:16 AM
WTF is this?

I think it's a hint your phrasing could do with a little work, but...

I'm guessing you're discussing using Avenger's Shield as a pull; it's nice, except when you want to use sap, or you're pulling from a set of CC'd mobs. Hitting three targets is nice at times; not so nice at others. Same with the multi-taunt -- there have been times I wanted to pull a mob off another tank to even the healing load a bit, but I would have pulled all the mobs off them.

Still, level 70 hunters will be there to help all kinds of tanks along with pulling.

Faylin
18-01-2007, 11:18 AM
If the phrasing needs work to an extent I have no clue what someone is talking about, yes it then it's pretty poor.

Thanks Kinshara for elaborating.. still a useless OP but anyway o.O

Bunneh
18-01-2007, 11:48 AM
There's Blood Elf Paladins EVERYWHERE, they're in the sofa, in the water, under the sink, down my pants....dear god.

Mana tap is indeed awesome, and well pointed out Undied :) Horde Paladins can now pull mobs, if they have mana to tap that is.

On a side note: I remember when I first appeared on the internet, my English was terrible! I never listened in English class, so most of the stuff I was ment to be taught never got into my head. I have improved quite considerably over the past 7 years, that purely from spamming on forums and seeing how others' use the English language. I have still alot to learn though, and will still make mistaeks.

:oops:

Faylin
18-01-2007, 12:00 PM
I have still alot to learn though, and will still make mistaeks.

:oops:

It's not about mistakes, I'm not the grammar police. But if you want to make a point, it help if others have a clue what the fuck you are talking about.

For example, you could quote the description of the spell..

Mana Tap - active
Reduces target's mana by 51 and charges you with Arcane energy for 10 min. This effect stacks up to 3 times. Amount of mana reduced is 50 + 1/Level - 30 yd range - Instant - 30 sec cooldown.

or provide a link (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/races/bloodelves.html)
So yes, indeed that gives the Belf pallies the ability to pull, good point actually.

... but I have shadow word death, k!

Kinshara
18-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Ah, ok. That makes more sense than something we already knew about :)

Bunneh
18-01-2007, 01:13 PM
True Beatus, but you would expect people who play WoW to have actually read the notes about Blood Elf racials. I saw the words Mana T(r)ap and knew what he ment.

Mind you when has anyone ever read notes or a game manual? :)

Oh and what's Shadow Word: Death, need a link or a quote to it because I r never read the notes (*hides). ;)

Kabhanda
18-01-2007, 01:33 PM
I saw it was a post by Undied and decided it was not worth reading.

Fintan
18-01-2007, 01:43 PM
What's with the new name Khlysti?

Kinshara
18-01-2007, 01:43 PM
True Beatus, but you would expect people who play WoW to have actually read the notes about Blood Elf racials. I saw the words Mana T(r)ap and knew what he ment.

Mind you when has anyone ever read notes or a game manual? :)

Oh and what's Shadow Word: Death, need a link or a quote to it because I r never read the notes (*hides). ;)

Oh, I knew about the blood elf racials. But the OP mentioned BC and paladins, not blood elf paladins specifically. Meh.

SW:Death is an instant shadow nuke... no cooldown I think. But it deals the damage to you as well if you don't kill your target with it. Nice finisher, or possibly good for sustained dps with VE up and in a mindflay rotation.

Undied
18-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I saw it was a post by Undied and decided it was not worth reading.

Thank's, Dont worrie then i wont post anymore than

Kabhanda
18-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Good.

Karadros
18-01-2007, 02:44 PM
What's with the new name Khlysti?
Lawl.

Taurusos
18-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Good.

Nah, Undied will continue posting.

You Kabhanda, whoever you are, for your bitterness should visit the closest shop where they sell extremly old and used knives.
Stretch your arm put when you get home. Put a cross on either wrist.
Knock yourself out and hackhack.

Undied, ignore idiots like this one.

Enjoy your new paladin.

/Tau

Vegelus
18-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Good.

You Kabhanda, whoever you are, for your bitterness should visit the closest shop where they sell extremly old and used knives.

Enjoy your new paladin.

/Tau
By nicest person of the year :lol:

Über
18-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Kabhanda = Khlysti, like mentioned before.

Taurusos
18-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Good.

Enjoy your new paladin.

/Tau

Only an utter idiot is nice to everyone and their cat.

Your point?

/Tau

MikoWolf
19-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Good.

Enjoy your new paladin.

/Tau

Only an utter idiot is nice to everyone and their cat.

Your point?

/Tau

Forrest Gump?

Undied
22-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Okay guys thank you for being so nice about it :). And i will Enjoy my New paladin

Faylin
22-01-2007, 11:03 AM
SW:Death is an instant shadow nuke... no cooldown I think. But it deals the damage to you as well if you don't kill your target with it. Nice finisher, or possibly good for sustained dps with VE up and in a mindflay rotation.

Spot on, except it has a 6 second cooldown.