View Full Version : TBC Install files.

Bulldog
14-01-2007, 08:49 AM
Hello,

I think some of you guys already recieved your copies of The Burning Crusade. Congratz and stuff, but i want to ask you if someone can make it to *.iso and upload it somwhere. Many players want to have game installed and ready for tommorow, but delivery companies seem to be not working as they promised. :$

Sorry for bad english.

Bleetman
14-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Heh. No.

Bulldog
14-01-2007, 09:01 AM
No.
Burn in hell. *cough*

Taurusos
14-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Bull man, that is "kinda" against the law. Also; dont think this type of thread make such good PR for this site, im pretty sure them Blizz ppl are frequent on non-official forums too.

/Tau

Maur
14-01-2007, 09:26 AM
No one pack this for you :D lol Bull. But whats the problem final BC is everywhere now. 2,7gb packed or something.

Jenya
14-01-2007, 10:13 AM
The place where i ordered my game said they wrote a clause with blizzard forbidding the shop to ship the game before monday, and if that is a general thing i doubt many ppl actually have their game before Tuesday
(Told me they have several large mailbags loaded and rdy to be picked up first thing monday)

Kanaka
14-01-2007, 10:42 AM
my collectors has been sent so i should get 2morrow :)

but please dont request about making iso's u will get the game dont worry :)

Chonar
14-01-2007, 10:55 AM
*hugs it to his chest*

MINE, you hear?! MINE! My own! My ... property. It CAME to me... my precious... >:[

Proterra
14-01-2007, 11:45 AM
asda started selling them yesterday, plenty in stock

Felwen
14-01-2007, 11:48 AM
asda started selling them yesterday, plenty in stock

Whereabouts Prot?

Felwen
14-01-2007, 11:49 AM
Oh, and by the way if you go to a well known torrent site involving pirates and bays and search for "burning crusade" you might find what you are looking for.

Bunneh
14-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Have to do my weekend shopping at Asda today (Bolton) so will have a toot :)

Proterra
14-01-2007, 12:04 PM
asda blyth where I work had loads yesterday and im sure all the asdas will stcok em, I suggest ringing first and if there are some get them to put one away for you and go get it

Felwen
14-01-2007, 12:06 PM
asda blyth where I work had loads yesterday and im sure all the asdas will stcok em, I suggest ringing first and if there are some get them to put one away for you and go get it

Any CE's? Amazon cancelled my order for one and I sure would like to get one still.

Jurgan
14-01-2007, 12:28 PM
I r haf. And installed. Now for the Tuesday hell of trying to log in.

Delahedril
14-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Surely an iso file isn't going to you any good, you still need the 'activation code' to set your account up for TBC so you'd be waiting for delivery of the box anyway?

Or could we expect a follow up post, "My dog ate my TBC box can someone post their activation code please"?

Bulldog
14-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Delivery system will open my box when they recieve it and cd-key will be e-mailed to me.
Box will be sent to me only few days after.

Onkelswe
14-01-2007, 02:54 PM
The site I booked it on is scheduled to get it the 16th.. so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.
Im in no rush thou. Prolly wont be able to login for a week anyways :P

Abberare
14-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Delivery system will open my box when they recieve it and cd-key will be e-mailed to me.
Box will be sent to me only few days after.

Y'whut? Is this some kind of Russian mafia delivery service? :P

—ightrain
14-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Sharing cd keys is illegal! let's report him!... less players = less lag \o/

Aevorn
15-01-2007, 04:14 AM
Hello,

I think some of you guys already recieved your copies of The Burning Crusade. Congratz and stuff, but i want to ask you if someone can make it to *.iso and upload it somwhere. Many players want to have game installed and ready for tommorow, but delivery companies seem to be not working as they promised. :$

Sorry for bad english.

Looking past the legality of the issue, as we all know it's illegal, you will still need a BC Activation Key .. and that is a one-time only thing as it ties directly to your account.

So even if somebody uploaded an iso (Which I'd strongly advice against) you could still not play the game, as you'd need to activate BC on your account.

Hopefully this closes the subject.

Drauk
15-01-2007, 06:21 AM
So even if somebody uploaded an iso (Which I'd strongly advice against) you could still not play the game, as you'd need to activate BC on your account.

Hopefully this closes the subject.

If you read the post above, he will have his key, but not software. It's a pretty common scenario when somebody in remote location gets a key online, but not software.

Hongten
15-01-2007, 11:54 AM
It is not that easy 2 find teh shit in russia if u dont live in Moscow, so the only way 2 get TBC fast is to get the key (by e-mail) and download a client.

—ightrain
15-01-2007, 11:55 AM
WOOO no russians for a week \o/ :D

Hongten
15-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Dont even dream !!!

‹ber
15-01-2007, 11:57 AM
What's wrong with russians?

They have superb vodkas aswell!

—ightrain
15-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Clearly i was posting on CoI's behalf :P

Hongten
15-01-2007, 12:04 PM
What's wrong with russians?

Softclub - the company that is distributing TBC in Russia "said" that the game will be in the shops only in Moscow in realise day. THATS WHATS FU%&*^G WRONG!!!
If u live far from Moscow u will have to wait...hm... a week to buy it it your city.

‹ber
15-01-2007, 12:05 PM
Haha. :D

—ightrain
15-01-2007, 12:06 PM
That!... and their spelling!... also it's not like it'll be playable till next week so calm down /pat

also... does "said" actually make sense in that context o.O or did you mean they said that... but it wont actually happen that way.

Hongten
15-01-2007, 12:12 PM
/shoo √É‚Äėightrain

—ightrain
15-01-2007, 12:17 PM
:P /lick

Bunneh
15-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Popped to Asda, not there, tried PC World, they have it but even licking the toes of the Manager didn't get me a copy '16th is zee release date, infidel' he said, twizzling his long mustache.

I have a copy on order from Amazon but the monkeys have even dispatched it yet, and knowing my local postal service it will not get here on time.

Me mate got his copy from Woolworths in Southampton, the git :)

As Nightrain said, probably be unplayable for a week, or at least the first few days. And expect the lowbie areas to be filled with 60s wanting easy reputation for their chicken/elephant mounts.

Bulldog
15-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Found a copy. Downloaded it & installed. Thread can be closed.

Elexin
15-01-2007, 12:44 PM
I have the same problem as Bunneh regarding companies actually sending the game out.

Last time I preordered from gameplay, and with the extra postage received it the day before release. Thinking doing the same would make it easier this time I did the same again, paid them the extra as last time.. over the weekend they denied even having a dispatch date for it... and one only appeared about 20minutes ago.
Now they claim they'll be sending it out at some point today, so it should arrive at some point tomorrow...

Which wasn't exactly the point :(
I can't believe they couldn't at least send it out properly so I'll HAVE it for release :(

Flawless
15-01-2007, 04:49 PM
I just hope them bastards at game don't fuckup my preorder, or I will stir shit. >:|

—ightrain
15-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Got a txt today from game saying mine's ready :P

Placidum
15-01-2007, 05:38 PM
its kinda pathetic to QQ because yours wont be here at release tbh

Gwynin
15-01-2007, 05:48 PM
not if they had made a preorder, since thats kinda the whole point of making preorders....

anyways, mine was in the mailbox when I got home from work just now :D

takfiri
15-01-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't really think it's illegal to distribute the isos. It's not a Doom5 or something where disc = proof of ownership. In MMORPGS it's the activation key that counts, the actual media isn't even protected.

What would you do, play solo?

Unless it's been forbidden in TOC, in which case: LOL@blizz.

minizip
15-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Got mine from play.com today, just waiting for the account upgrade page to go live.

The 24 hour Asda + Tesco stores here are both putting TBC out at midnight, so check that out if you're near one. :)

Elexin
15-01-2007, 08:35 PM
its kinda pathetic to QQ because yours wont be here at release tbh

I don't think its pathetic at all. I preordered months ago to ensure I'd get my copy, and then paid more to get mine shipped fast, and instead they shipped it slower than regular mail, and didn't send it out in time.
People who paid less than me already have it, and mine was sent out at about 5pm this evening...

Which defeats the entire point of me paying more for fast postage in the first place, if people who didn't do the same get it before me from the same place.

I understand GAME have done the same with their internet preorders also, so its something more than one company has screwed up.

I wouldn't mind so much that I was getting it late if I weren't fully aware that other people who preordered from the same place who just paid regular shipping already had it in their hands and installed.

Lets see a company waste your money and see how happy you are about being messed around.

Miniloth
15-01-2007, 09:41 PM
just hope them bastards at game don't fuckup my preorder, or I will stir shit.

The delivered my copy today, maybe yours got lost???

Onkelswe
15-01-2007, 09:43 PM
The site I booked it on is scheduled to get it the 16th.. so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.
Im in no rush thou. Prolly wont be able to login for a week anyways :P

Update: Got a mail today saying it's been delivered. So I'll prolly get it on wednesday. Maybe even tomorrow if im lucky :)

Lothereon
16-01-2007, 12:56 AM
The 24 hour Asda + Tesco stores here are both putting TBC out at midnight, so check that out if you're near one. :)

So so true :)