View Full Version : SS mage premade ;[

Hammett
13-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Hey. Just a couple of minutes ago the team im part of lost 3-1 to a mage only premade from shadowsong :(

It was a great game, much fun. Skilled players (atleast they critted alot 8)) and shitloads of Arcane blast spam made this the hardest premade i have yet faced while being in a premade for along time. We were lolling abit when we saw the 10 man mage team, and i guess we didnt give it a thought you actually had a shot at us, a chance. But thanks for a game, you should really continue with that, awsome idea. :)

/Cheer

Tsarina
13-01-2007, 11:50 PM
We were lolling abit when we saw the 10 man mage team, and i guess we didnt give it a thought you actually had a shot at us, a chance.Gnothi Seauton

Hammett
13-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Right, dont know what it means, but i surely doubt it is relevant :P

Utena
14-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Know thyself

Alike in ignorance, his reason such

Although you win for having Mamasita in your group :D

Exting
14-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey m8, i was leading the raid , thought it might be a laugh hehe, Your premade played very well also, turned out to be a great game and abit of a laugh aswell, u hurt alot m8 :) Think i might be doing this more often . turns out we all managed to work well under the circumstances, the aoe was the most fun though, even tho we took a smashing in MF , hehe cya around -- Extinguish

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/Stu-Kid/tenmanmagewsg.jpg

Hammett
14-01-2007, 12:01 PM
The aoe was the killer :P yeah, very nÃ*ce game hehe.
Would like to have tried one without pve spec though, abit boring in pvp :)

cheers, and i hope we meet sometime again.