View Full Version : Blades of Light recruiting both new and experienced players!

Lwkd
11-01-2007, 06:52 AM
The Blades of light is a newly formed guild, but already has a rapidly growing number of members. We have just set up a forum for our members, and are currently working on a site too.
A large portion of our members are new to the game, as we are dedicated to simply playing the game for fun, questing and having a laugh with the rest of the guild.
We will be having weekly guild nights for dungeons/raids in the future, with a teamspeak server set up for the evening.

We accept any level or class. All we ask is that you have a friendly and helpful manner of playing.
If you are interested, check out www.BladesOfLight.co.uk . Or you can contact either myself (Grundugg) or UncleJay ingame for more details.

Have fun playing!
Lwkd
Blades of Light

willem_liu
11-01-2007, 12:34 PM
The link to your website is dead.

Taurusos
11-01-2007, 12:36 PM
http://www.bladesoflight.tk

Try now. ;)

/Tau

Über
11-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Looks promising, they're slating other guilds already on their mainpage.
I wonder how wild it will get in member's section!

I approve this recruitment thread. :thumbright:

Bleetman
11-01-2007, 01:21 PM
All guilders are expected to have a sense of humour - if you dont have sense of humour then you should probably go and join All About Beer.....a bunch of cardboard wasters that dont even know each other...so a pointless guild.

Don't bring the guild name into disrepute - if you act like a fool and slander people needlessly on general chat, they will come and whinge to me. If they have screan grabs of you being an idiot...then you wont last I'm sorry.
You should probably go ahead and remove yourself then.

Faylin
11-01-2007, 01:32 PM
All guilders are expected to have a sense of humour - if you dont have sense of humour then you should probably go and join All About Beer.....a bunch of cardboard wasters that dont even know each other...so a pointless guild.

Don't bring the guild name into disrepute - if you act like a fool and slander people needlessly on general chat, they will come and whinge to me. If they have screan grabs of you being an idiot...then you wont last I'm sorry.

Chonar
11-01-2007, 01:40 PM
AH, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A GOOD CHALLENGE!

gl

Kinshara
11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Eurgh, full page ads before getting to the homepage?!

Taurusos
11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
BURRRN!

http://209.85.48.8/10081/186/upload/photo-15.jpg

Woah...way to go...attacking AAB...who has some of the nicest players around on this server.

Shame on me for correcting your lousy site addy.

DIAF.

/Tau

Fithvael
11-01-2007, 01:45 PM
It was originally called *Bean Flickers* but this name was a forced change from Blizzard GMs.

Good start.

Duckman
11-01-2007, 03:55 PM

Welcome to SSE, you've just been Bleetd!

/Duck

Lwkd
12-01-2007, 04:41 AM
Eurgh, full page ads before getting to the homepage?!
Our domain has finally come through, so it doesn't have ads anymore, thankfully.

I'd like to point out that i did not infact write the 'Guild Information' that is on the front page, i merely made it into a new article, therefore my name shows. It has since been edited to a suitable manner.
Some of our members may have issues with other guilds on the realm, but that is their personal opinion and not the guild in general. I do not have an opinion of AAB myself, as i havnt been playing the game long enough to speak with any of the guild.

This thread doesn't exactly show our guild off well, but if anybody is interested, contact us ingame/on the site.

Muffy
14-08-2007, 03:54 PM
think ill pass
________
Alaska medical marijuana dispensaries (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)

Ammanna
14-08-2007, 05:00 PM
This guild sounds brilliant, where do I sign!

Theleb
19-08-2007, 06:48 PM
BURRRN!

http://209.85.48.8/10081/186/upload/photo-15.jpg

Woah...way to go...attacking AAB...who has some of the nicest players around on this server.

Shame on me for correcting your lousy site addy.

DIAF.

/Tau

Seconded.

I've grouped/raided with AAB in the past and they're nothing but a thoroughly decent bunch of folks....slagging them off on your guild page is tantamount to sheer Cuntishness so while i would normally wish a new guild all the best, you can go Play in Traffic.

Muffy
20-08-2007, 03:49 PM
oOo.

Getting of to a good start
________
Nevada Medical Marijuana (http://nevada.dispensaries.org/)