View Full Version : Hunter itemization fucked up since 2.01

Meri
10-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Anyone else find themselves peeved that the only hunter items that got changed were set items? I refer to the addition of some rap and reduction of agi in set pieces. Once again the 5 char instances are full of crap that goes straight to the shardshredder.
For example, the Dire Maul Hunter drops are now pretty much useless to anyone, and same goes for a large amount of the buffed blues in BRD/BRS/Scholo/Strat. I'd like to take a hot poker and stick it deep into the skulls of the blizzard balancing team for ALWAYS doing a fragging half arsed job.

Unrelatedly, anyone else peeved at the fact that pretty much every well equipped <insert class> looks the same. It's starting to feel class sets are a major mistake and make the world seem so very homogenous. Just one of the reasons I like alts, while leveling them, the range of viable equipment is staggering in stats and looks. at 60 raids, everyone looks the same plus or minus few wings, halos, etc. Finally with the ease of acquiring pvp rewards, or throwaways as I've grown to think of them, a large part of the game has beciome rather irrelevant (whats the point of instancing in azeroth if you can just collect 20 markers and get superior equipment in few hours), as if blizzard is only thinking of Outlands content.

Still, sadly, I'll be getting prolly an overpriced CE. :(
Grr grr grr grr angrayyy. :P

Kinshara
10-01-2007, 02:10 AM
There were a few more things beyond the sets that got changed, but not many; the blues that didn't are pretty awful now(at least for a hunter.)

Couple of the epic weapons changed, but again not the blue ones -- glad I didn't farm for 2xBSH and went with Barb. blade instead.

Gruze
10-01-2007, 03:48 AM
Give The burning crusade now k? The stuff that you can get easily atm aint worth shit there anyway so just wait for BC :P

streetfame187
12-01-2007, 12:24 PM
The Lokblabla bow for hunters got like 10 more dps ( not thats its incredably much tho i was happy :) )

Greetzz

allakhazam>Profile (http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?466137)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/streetfame_photos/wow%20pictures/newsig.jpg

Zamruel
12-01-2007, 12:27 PM
0_o

Ilks
12-01-2007, 12:37 PM
I mostly agree. However I disagree with the "few hours" and 20 marks for pvp rewards. It takes many many days of PvP to get the GM gun for example. OK, it is probably the 4th best gun you can get, but its still more than a few hours ;)

Luckily I wasn't hurt with the recent change, as my hunter has only just dinged 60 a couple of weeks ago, so his gear still sucks. My main is a warrior, so I'm used to being gimped every patch.