View Full Version : tales of bearduncle, a lamers tale

onime
08-01-2007, 06:46 PM
so here is a fun tale about the scammer/lamers or ect that runs around on shadowsong
in this case ti will be a hunter called Bearduncle

so u get some sweet gloves in naxx and wanted them enchanted get mats and ask dwarf (guildy) enchanter to fix u the enchant. so what do u do invite him into ur party and hide trade. now by a fluke of some sort at the same time u get trade by a dwarf hunter
(seeing the portart look alike) u dont see the difference and exidenly trade the mast to him.
he thanks u runs of i tell him in /w that i made a mistake and if he would be so kind to give them back. and mister logs of and when u look 1 hour later on the AH yes u found ur expensive mats

so here by onime will NEVER EVER open lock boxes to anyone on shadowsong again darn ninja traders

flame me all u want about me stupidity i know it was stupid

i hope all lamers out there die the most horrible disease out there
items for 100G, stealing enchants mats, sending orb insted of rightoues orb, ect

PS.
i send him a formal leter asking to plz return them no reply
also GM dont give a damn asual
(to tel the thruth why do even have GM the never help
1ML makes a mistake GM said they cant help
2u die 6 miles in the air above alterac mountains and the place ur spirit in SW
3u die in silithius spawn in westfal no we know of the bug
4get letters about something i didnt even ask about
5naxx wing repoping killing the raid twice they say srry
6not being able to explain what scamming is when u ask for a example)

▄ber
08-01-2007, 06:55 PM
rofl. :D

Loved the part where he thanked you before running away with the mats.

Chonar
08-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Hello there, good sir.

Could you please, before you post, copy your text into Word, run spellcheck, and then copy it back to your browser before submitting?

On behalf of an english-loving generation:

Thank you.

Artia
08-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Hello there, good sir.

Could you please, before you post, copy your text into Word, run spellcheck, and then copy it back to your browser before submitting?

Thank you.

Seconded. This was like reading the official forums of Sesame Street or similar.

Lednar
08-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Hello there, good sir.

Thank you.

Seconded. This was like reading the official forums of Sesame Street or similar.

Thirded? Anyway...I agree with them... >.<

Faylin
08-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Whispered him in game, no reply. Fucktard. Hope he dies in a fire. Mats are still there on AH indeed.

Faylin
08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Hello there, good sir.

Thank you.

Tbh, what pisses me off more is people typing in fontsize 8 or smaller, so I have to press quote to read what they are writing

Ashym
08-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Ctrl + rollermouse button ftw!

Gumdrops
08-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Hello there, good sir.

Thank you.

Tbh, what pisses me off more is people typing in fontsize 8 or smaller, so I have to press quote to read what they are writing

You're either blind or just stupid.

Also, Chonar, what I think Onmie was trying to say was that he/she/it was dumb enough to trade something to the wrong person.

Kenny
08-01-2007, 08:49 PM
I always doublecheck everything before I click trade, maybe you should start doing that as well. ;)

Kabhanda
08-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Sounds like Onime is a moron to me, gratz to the lucky hunter.

Onkelswe
08-01-2007, 09:53 PM
HAI!
Is this the "get 100g" thread?
If not, ignore my post. Thanks.

Fleshmissile
08-01-2007, 10:55 PM
yea onime you are fucking imbecile. as if you'd just give everything to some random. and he isn't a ninja trader, you gave him a shit load of stuff and now you want it back.

Chimera
08-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Read the first line before the pain filled cries of the English language became too much.

Grats to the hunter.

Oof
09-01-2007, 04:52 AM
Well, i would call that "Everyday life". Loads of ppl like this on SS.Thats why this game sometimes gets boring.

Shadowfist
09-01-2007, 08:45 AM
Well, i would call that "Everyday life". Loads of ppl like this on SS.Thats why this game sometimes gets boring.

Nah, we need some drama. Funny stuff. :P
Just hope the next one can spell better...

Senister
09-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Happened to Chiz once too, had just transmuted an Arcanite bar for someone who wanted it for an Arcanite Reaper (back in the day). Then a lvl 22 opens a trade and gets it. Chiz got the blame, so we tracked the lvl 22 to WC and i bought it back for 1g, luckily the dude didn't know it's worth.

It's just funny how unlucky people can get, a random dude opening the trade seconds before the real reciever.

Hoshingen
09-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Well you can't really blame the lamer, funny story :p

Uzumaki
09-01-2007, 12:03 PM
And what have we learned here today?
Dont come looking for sympathy on SSE, there is none to be found here! (we were in line for sympathy, but the drama line was shorter, so we queued there, can't be helped ...)

Gumdrops
09-01-2007, 12:09 PM
And what have we learned here today?
Dont come looking for sympathy on SSE, there is none to be found here! (we were in line for sympathy, but the drama line was shorter, so we queued there, can't be helped ...)

Quoted for great justice.

Senex
09-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Lesson? Never trade in highly populated places, like the AH or the Bank.
Pick some quiet remote spot where no one will interrupt your drug dea... I mean, enchantment trade.

Corruption
09-01-2007, 03:56 PM
yea onime you are fucking imbecile. as if you'd just give everything to some random. and he isn't a ninja trader, you gave him a shit load of stuff and now you want it back.

Get fucked, you spacker.

Đightrain
09-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Fleshy > you tbh!

Corruption
09-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Im sure.

Ogg
09-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Traed 2 hutnah and becoem an hero.

Faylin
10-01-2007, 09:32 AM
It's just funny how unlucky people can get, a random dude opening the trade seconds before the real reciever.
QFT

What a bunch of fucktards here.
Someone made a mistake that is easy to make, and all you can tell him that he is a moron.
Oh my god, he made a spelling error, he is not leet and let's therefore act like a dick.

If you all think keeping materials you have been given by accident is normal behaviour, you need checking up.
Some silly hunter that is ninjaing in a lvl 50 dungeon needs to be hanged on the highest tree, but this is totally acceptable behaviour? Double standards ftw.

Shadowfury
10-01-2007, 09:58 AM
QFT

What a bunch of fucktards here.
Someone made a mistake that is easy to make, and all you can tell him that he is a moron.
Oh my god, he made a spelling error, he is not leet and let's therefore act like a dick.

If you all think keeping materials you have been given by accident is normal behaviour, you need checking up.
Some silly hunter that is ninjaing in a lvl 50 dungeon needs to be hanged on the highest tree, but this is totally acceptable behaviour? Double standards ftw.

QFT

But what did you expect. Just look who was acting like that. Really nothing new isnt it? Maybe they are just to stupid to notice not everyone is speaking that good kind of english. Maybe they didnt learn it good enough or maybe they are just to young (you remember? its a game... also younger people play it).

Zamruel
10-01-2007, 10:21 AM
hai /wave

Kabhanda
10-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Its totally different, someone ninjaing in a dungeon is pretty much out of your control, giving mats to someone is that players choice. He fucked up, yeah hopefully he will learn from it and not do it again, but its his fault, not the lucky hunter.

Faylin
10-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Now I'm no lawyer, but let's take this example.

In a crowded street you bump into someone which makes him cause to drop his wallet on the ground.
Eagerly you pick it up. You obviously know who's property it is, especially after the owner asking you kindly to hand over the wallet.
Yet you don't respond, but walk home with the wallet.

I'm pretty sure this isn't legal. (but correct me if I am wrong). At least I think it's a pretty immoral thing to do, just like this incident is.

Utena
10-01-2007, 01:38 PM
But what did you expect. Just look who was acting like that. Really nothing new isnt it? Maybe they are just too stupid to notice not everyone is speaking that good kind of english. Maybe they didnt learn it well enough or maybe they are just too young (you remember? its a game... also younger people play it).

Fixed to be annoying to SF

Shadowfury
10-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Well at all that guy not even looks like a real player...

Bearduncle (http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/46780560)

pretty fast leveled and the only one in his Guild (http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/1290765)

Wanna bet he is wearing only greens? ^^

Shadowfury
10-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Fixed to be annoying to SF

I hat yo, aer yo ze gramma polix?

Stop to die, before you try to annoy others. :P

syranndyr
10-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Hello there, good sir.

Thank you.

:lol:

Legally Beatus there's a time period for the wallet to be returned to it's owner, ideally you're supposed to hand it in at a police station or the likes. You're not breaking the law for picking it up but you'd be hard pressed to convince people you picked it up if the person claimed otherwise.

However that's one of the shittest analogies I've seen in a long time, he didn't drop his materials he had a trade window open with someone else who he then confirmed he wanted to give the mat's to through the window, so a better analogy would be him going to your so called thief "hey pal here have my wallet" "oh whoops wrong person give it back now".

Don't get me wrong it's very unfortunate the person who got the mat's was an ass and wouldn't return them and yeah sure make a post, call him an asshole, I agree - but he didn't ninja them.

Faylin
10-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Don't get me wrong it's very unfortunate the person who got the mat's was an ass and wouldn't return them and yeah sure make a post, call him an asshole, I agree - but he didn't ninja them.

I never called it ninja-ing either and behaving like an asshole is indeed a more appropriate term for it.
Thing is instead of giving the victim of these unfortunate series of events some support he is being laughed at, which is kinda silly imo.

Kabhanda
10-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Thing is instead of giving the victim of these unfortunate series of events some support he is being laughed at, which is kinda silly imo.

He is not a victim, he willingly handed over the mats.

Faylin
10-01-2007, 02:23 PM
No, he did not willingly hand them over, he was being spam traded just before he was about to trade another dwarf.

Obviously he should have checked the name before hitting accept, but this mistake seems easily made to me.

Anyway, I understand from what you are typing Khlysti that you would consider yourself "lucky" too if you would receive these mats this way? (since I can't make up from anything you are typing that you think it's inapropriate behaviour)

Kabhanda
10-01-2007, 02:27 PM
I would have returned them (its not like I lack gold/stuff ingame, I also wouldn't be trading a guy I don't know).

However I still say the hunter had every right to keep what was given to him.

Muh
10-01-2007, 02:30 PM

He is not a victim, he willingly handed over the mats.

He made a mistake... It's perfectly human.
Not very nice of that hunter to take advantage of the situation.

Maybe the hunter isn't a ninja.. But he's still an asshole.

(typing skills of the victim don't really matter on the situation -.0)

Chonar
10-01-2007, 04:36 PM
I would have returned them (its not like I lack gold/stuff ingame, I also wouldn't be trading a guy I don't know).

Every *right* perhaps. I guess though, they're talking about what would be the 'proper' thing to do, 'cause it's a social game?

Stim
11-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Clearly outplayed

Kinshara
11-01-2007, 03:49 PM

Every *right* perhaps. I guess though, they're talking about what would be the 'proper' thing to do, 'cause it's a social game?

Well, being a social game, the person not returning the mats has now build up a somewhat negative reputation... at least with some of the forum-goers. So by not returning something given to him by mistake, he might forfeit any help some of the people here could have rendered later -- could reflect on raid applications, grouping, requests for crafting, etc. Might end up worse off overall for keeping them.

Still sucks losing all that stuff, though.

Coldpwa
11-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Yes, there's nothing the GMs can do about it as he didn't violate any game rules; yes, it's obviously a mistake; yes, the hunter is a fuckhead; no, being complete tards in this topic criticizing him about his English is not nice.

Placidum
11-01-2007, 05:45 PM
shut up about spelling, it seems you could understand it, and yeh, its equally as annoying when you type in stupidly small writing that is a strain to read

▄ber
11-01-2007, 06:01 PM
No, he did not willingly hand them over, he was being spam traded just before he was about to trade another dwarf.

Obviously he should have checked the name before hitting accept, but this mistake seems easily made to me.

Well, obviously since he was being spam traded. :D

Accepting a trade blindfolded and hoping it would be the right person while being spam traded by some random guy ftw, eh? :roll:

soulshift
11-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Just for all the people who made fun of Onime's spelling, he's dyslexic.
He atleast tries to work on it, but who cares aslong as you can make fun of it. ;)