View Full Version : FD + Ine trap macro...

Moomonde
08-01-2007, 05:33 PM
does that exist any more? i'd love it for my level 32 hunter please

also, if it's instant cast, why do i have to stand still?

Kinshara
08-01-2007, 05:35 PM
No need to feign when dropping traps anymore.

Lednar
08-01-2007, 05:36 PM
And you have to stand still cause you have to! No point arguing(But if you want to, go complain to Blizz) :P

Taurusos
08-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, there is a certain point doing FD for the simple reason that (if you are not fast enough) you melee autoattack might break the trap.

However, the easy solution to that is selftabbing F1 when trap is set.

But for hasty situation, doing FD is good since you drop your target. (Does it for me at least).

Also is it me, or are more and more ppl falling for FD these days?

/Tauranger

Kinshara
08-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Also is it me, or are more and more ppl falling for FD these days?

Yeah, seen more people leave me alone -- I think the fairly easy to obtain epics drew in a lot of people with little pvp experience.

Most amusing is when I feigned to interrupt a lock's shadowbolt cast while he still had corruption ticking... despite me glowing purple on the ground, the lock turned away to find another target. *pewpewpew*

Lednar
08-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Meh, I don't see any point using FD at all(PvP, not raids, PvP...got it?)

Oh...

Wait! Pets! Wow...one reason...

Vegelus
08-01-2007, 06:12 PM
Not only pets - interrupting casters.

Corruption
08-01-2007, 06:50 PM
And you have to stand still cause you have to! No point arguing(But if you want to, go complain to Blizz) :P

Why do you?

Lednar
08-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Well, have you seen me PvP since I got the rank 9? Haven't used pet after that. Haven't PvPed much either.

Oh, and I forgot the part about bugging the spellcasters.

Panzerchwali
09-01-2007, 09:43 AM

Exactly. I love seeing mages casting for 2 seconds one spell and right before end you make FD and puff :D

Smellyskele
09-01-2007, 11:35 AM

Exactly. I love seeing mages casting for 2 seconds one spell and right before end you make FD and puff :D

yeah and on my healing twink priest i hate it when im healing and the hunter fd's. my heal completes but i loose my dam target.

Ilks
12-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Hmm yeh I've used FD a few times in BG's recently, and it works most of the time now. Its mostly warriors in melee range that are fooled :D Must be something to do with their intel.