View Full Version : Things for buffs

Aetswerian
04-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Does anyone know of a mod that does either of the following?

- When buffs expire that you cast change the buff icon to remind you and allow you to click it to recast the buff? I.e. the icon remains when a buff that is self-cast and casts that buff whenever it's clicked?
- Displays the time till expiry on the icon in the action bar for that buff?

Not too sure how to express it any better, but that's roughly what I want. If no one knows of one I might have a go at writing it myself.

Tyrannis
04-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Smartbuff is your friend at a click of a button will cast your buffs when they expire

Aetswerian
04-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Ideally I'd like the icon telling me how much time I have left on a self-cast buff to be the same icon that recasts it. I'll play with smartbuff later.

Elexin
04-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Not sure that will work anymore.
TotemTimers used to be able to do that (Icon with a timer for the buff under it, when you click on the icon it restomps the totem), but since the patch that functionality was disabled, and noones found a way to get it back yet.

takfiri
04-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Not sure that will work anymore.
TotemTimers used to be able to do that (Icon with a timer for the buff under it, when you click on the icon it restomps the totem), but since the patch that functionality was disabled, and noones found a way to get it back yet.
Hrmph, can't see why it'd be a problem. Developer left game?