View Full Version : Sorting this out now...

Lonan
02-01-2007, 06:58 PM
I am getting sick of Some Fuckheads on this server walking past me going Hows your dieing brother, Hows the cancer lonan and other Annoying fucking comments, Got something to say, Say it here.

Havnt got a clue what im on about? ill elaborate,
My brother got cancer a while ago and is dieing, Some people either enterpreted it wrong and other things and now think that it was me bullshiting etc and im getting fucking sick of it so care to talk up now people!?

probably alot of wrong spellings etc but i dont care .. for all u human spell checkers

chronolink
02-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Nothing much to say except: Sorry to hear that

Try not to take notice of these people that hide behind a bit of glass and a keyboard thinking "I am safe here, Lonan can't come and knock me out IRL."

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Nothing much to say except: Sorry to hear that

Try not to take notice of these people that hide behind a bit of glass and a keyboard thinking "I am safe here, Lonan can't come and knock me out IRL."

ive been trying to not take notice for quite a while now mate, And it just digs and digs and then out bursts happen, Such as this one, So come on the rest of you bloody dicks who think ur oh so funny with ur insults what are u hiding for?

Kabhanda
02-01-2007, 07:36 PM
I speak for a lot of people when I say, 'I hope you die Lonan'.

I do not care in the slightest if your brother is dying, the retarded comments you made both about the infamous infernal boss, and your claims to yourself be dying of cancer to get sympathy were pathetic.

If you want to get treated with any kind of respect you need a formal appology to the members of sse and users of shadowsong, not more 'cancer sympathy' shit.

Proterra
02-01-2007, 07:37 PM
also learn to fucking spell, this isn't a texting service.

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:39 PM

I do not care in the slightest if your brother is dying, the retarded comments you made both about the infamous infernal boss, and your claims to yourself be dying of cancer to get sympathy were pathetic.

If you want to get treated with any kind of respect you need a formal appology to the members of sse and users of shadowsong, not more 'cancer sympathy' shit.

ok Mr Klysti. Im sorry for telling you all my brother was dieing What was i thinking giving an excuse for not raiding back then i mean God What is wrong with me telling people that my brother is dieing god i feel so stupid....

Im sorry about the infernal boss thing, Im sorry to the whole of Shadow song, Fck it even, im sorry to evrey single wow player that i lonan had to tell you, I never said i had cancer, my guess would be that someone got the wrong end of the stick there....

Happy now You complete Fucking retard, Why dont you fuck off back to ur lonely Hovel you little shit....

Ajial
02-01-2007, 07:44 PM

It's not? :cry:

Flawless

ok Mr Klysti. Im sorry for telling you all my brother was dieing What was i thinking giving an excuse for not raiding back then i mean God What is wrong with me telling people that my brother is dieing god i feel so stupid....

Im sorry about the infernal boss thing, Im sorry to the whole of Shadow song, Fck it even, im sorry to evrey single wow player that i lonan had to tell you, I never said i had cancer, my guess would be that someone got the wrong end of the stick there....

Happy now You complete Fucking retard, Why dont you fuck off back to ur lonely Hovel you little shit....Die in a fire or appologise right to everyone, your the one who started the shit not us, you'll be the one to end it jackass.

learn from your mistakes idiot.

Jonneh
You pretended to be a friend of Lonan on the account. You then told everybody in Nemesis Alliance guild chat that 'the doctor had been on the phone and Lonan had died of cancer'. It was all a big lie for sympathy. So spare us the bullshit telling us 'people misinterpreted me'.

It was a long time ago but people haven't forgot what was said. You then came out with some outrageous shit that someone from down the road bought the account. The excuses were beyond poor and totally unbelievable, so don't try and make out you're a victim now. You're the only 'sick fuckhead' around here.

chronolink
02-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Had to edit this post

Why would Lonan do such a thing? Attention? What if his bro really does have cancer?

Flawless
02-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Lonan don't feed him dude, he's safe behind the keyboard. He's safe in his house because whenever he goes for a drink people are out looking for him to kick the shit out of him, so he's got older brother with mommy and daddy to protect him.

Khlysti why so harsh to him man? I know you are winning on the Intawebbz and all but...Maybe you should check the facts before deciding whos right and wrong with that pile of shite there...

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:48 PM
You pretended to be a friend of Lonan on the account. You then told everybody in Nemesis Alliance guild chat that 'the doctor had been on the phone and Lonan had died of cancer'. It was all a big lie for sympathy. So spare us the bullshit telling us 'people misinterpreted me'.

It was a long time ago but people haven't forgot what was said. You then came out with some outrageous shit that someone from down the road bought the account. The excuses were beyond poor and totally unbelievable, so don't try and make out you're a victim now. You're the only 'sick fuckhead' around here.

ive never been in bloody Nemesis alliance with lonan..

And flawless why dont you fuck yourself :)

Heres a question for you if i did a dire appology with all my heart, You nor anyone else would accept it anyway right?

Kabhanda
02-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Chronolink, you clearly have no idea who or what Lonan is, don't try to protect the guy or you may be dragged down with him.

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Chronolink, you clearly have no idea who or what Lonan is, don't try to protect the guy or you may be dragged down with him.

and i suppose you do? Ive never met you, You are going by what people say...

Flawless
02-01-2007, 07:50 PM

Heres a question for you if i did a dire appology with all my heart, You nor anyone else would accept it anyway right? http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/4336248

go fuck yourself

Kathra
02-01-2007, 07:51 PM

It's not? :cry:

For fucks sake, i'm lost again ;[

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:51 PM

Heres a question for you if i did a dire appology with all my heart, You nor anyone else would accept it anyway right?http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/4336248

go fuck yourself

you didnt answer my question retard

Kabhanda
02-01-2007, 07:52 PM

and i suppose you do? Ive never met you, You are going by what people say...

No, I am going by what you have said, said to people I know and trust, and said to me.

Flawless
02-01-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't give a shit if I did, stop the bullshit, stop changing the subject. You where in NA with Lonan.

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:54 PM
I don't give a shit if I did, stop the bullshit, stop changing the subject. You where in NA with Lonan.

I (me the This current player behind the computer ) Was not with lonan, And you still havnt answered my question Would you or would you not forgive me

Gruze
02-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Lonan, you do realise you just made the whole situation worse right?

Flawless
02-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Oh yeah sold the account thing, got ya.

and I probably would, normally if your sincere and sorry for what you done people will accept it, not filled with swear words and bullshit.

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:56 PM

Yep but couldnt care less

Flawless

Yep but couldnt care lessThe making of this thread suggests you do care.

Lonan
Oh yeah sold the account thing, got ya.

and I probably would, normally if your sincere and sorry for what you done people will accept it, not filled with swear words and bullshit.

why should i be sorry that my brother is dieing? and you lot are taken the piss aye?

Flawless
02-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Oh jesus, give it up dude. Seriously.

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:59 PM
You obviously think im joking..... You sir are a sick minded indavidual Who the fuck would lie about something like that aye?

Lonan
02-01-2007, 07:59 PM
and dont say me you little git

Flawless
02-01-2007, 08:01 PM
You obviously think im joking..... You sir are a sick minded indavidual Who the fuck would lie about something like that aye?Because a friend of mine has had cancer, I wouldn't be sitting around on a fucking forum worrying about what the name Lonan fucking means to a goddamn server in a goddamn game, I'd be more worried about my brother and my perants than a fucking game

Thats why your lieing you twisted son of a bitch

Die in a fire.

Kabhanda
02-01-2007, 08:01 PM
You obviously think im joking..... You sir are a sick minded indavidual Who the fuck would lie about something like that aye?

You

Lonan
02-01-2007, 08:03 PM
You obviously think im joking..... You sir are a sick minded indavidual Who the fuck would lie about something like that aye?Because a friend of mine has had cancer, I wouldn't be sitting around on a fucking forum worrying about what the name Lonan fucking means to a goddamn server in a goddamn game, I'd be more worried about my brother and my perants than a fucking game

Thats why your lieing you twisted son of a bitch

Die in a fire.

Number 1. Learn to spell
Number 2. I love not 50 feet from the hospital my brother is in so i can quite easily run there in under 2-3 minutes
number 3. i visit him evrey day and have done for the past year
Number 4. Im sick of people Taking the piss in game, Its fucking annoying and people like you dont bloody help the situation, Im getting annoyed with people taking the piss in game about it so im FUCKING COMPLAINING if uve got a problem, jump out the window near u

Flawless
02-01-2007, 08:05 PM
btw, its "you" not "u" if your going to correct my spelling.

oh "every" also.

Jonneh
02-01-2007, 08:06 PM
http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=99999999&page=viewtopic&t=2322&highlight=

Gumdrops
02-01-2007, 08:06 PM
So wait, what happened?

The person who bought the account with the character Lonan on it, has a brother with cancer too?

Forcer11
02-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Ohh man you just got Pwnd ( again ) >_>

‹ber
02-01-2007, 08:15 PM
well as ive just found out Some "tard" had a character Named Spike (notice no accent) and claimed he was dieing from cancer, now notice My Character named Spiké, has a bloody accent!!!!!, so it wasnt me who claimed i was dieing it was some other "tard", That is how others Ruinned the game for me! mistakening me for some idiot with cancer

Quote from Lonan which pretty much seems to sum it up. Or maybe he would like to comment on this one?

JeFF
02-01-2007, 08:17 PM
So wait, what happened?

The person who bought the account with the character Lonan on it, has a brother with cancer too?

What a small world!

Mischief
02-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Lonan on 2/1/2007:

My brother got cancer a while ago and is dieing, Some people either enterpreted it wrong and other things and now think that it was me bullshiting etc and im getting fucking sick of it so care to talk up now people!?
Lonan on 14/6/2006:

well as ive just found out Some "tard" had a character Named Spike (notice no accent) and claimed he was dieing from cancer, now notice My Character named Spiké, has a bloody accent!!!!!, so it wasnt me who claimed i was dieing it was some other "tard", That is how others Ruinned the game for me! mistakening me for some idiot with cancer
Link here (http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=28&page=viewtopic&p=52310#52310).

How's the view from fantasy land?

Gumdrops
02-01-2007, 08:23 PM

I don't know, maybe you?

mistakening me for some idiot with cancer

I don't even know half the story and I can already see you're an idiot.

Muh
02-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Lonan if you wanna stop it all, you should try changing servers.

Moomonde
02-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, someone lock this topic, it's offensive to those who are suffering from tragedy in some way.

Flawless
02-01-2007, 08:31 PM
or have suffered, or know people that have suffered.

‹ber
02-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Lonan if you wanna stop it all, you should put a bullet in your fucking head

Fixed?

Lonan
02-01-2007, 08:33 PM
http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=99999999&page=viewtopic&t=2322&highlight=

That about proves my point on the apology thing

I will have moved servers within the next couple of hours...

And I felt like making myself the most hated person on shadowsong before i did, Not by ninjering epics, Not by spamming, But by pissing Evreyone off...

Lonan
02-01-2007, 08:34 PM

Fixed?

Soon my hated friend soon

Muh
02-01-2007, 08:34 PM

And I felt like making myself the most hated person on shadowsong before i did, Not by ninjering epics, Not by spamming, But by pissing Evreyone off...

Thing is.. If you keep going like this you won't last on that server much either :o

Kathra
02-01-2007, 08:36 PM

THEY SAY JUMP YOU SAY "HOW HIGH?"

sorreh D:

Lonan
02-01-2007, 08:36 PM

Thing is.. If you keep going like this you won't last on that server much either :o

Maybe not my female tauren friend, But thats not your problem now is it :) And i wont be stupid enough to lend my account out again..

Muh
02-01-2007, 08:38 PM

Maybe not my female tauren friend, But thats not your problem now is it :) And i wont be stupid enough to lend my account out again..

Oh well this was never really my problem actually anyway.

‹ber
02-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Some might think that my reply was harsh but after being there where Lonan claimed to have been in this thread I didn't really understand the joke here.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, someone lock this topic, it's offensive to those who are suffering from tragedy in some way.

I guess you might be right, I atleast wouldn't mind it but if someone wants to still post in this thread, I don't take offense from that either. Life toughens one up a bit that internetz can't hurt you.

Manidim
02-01-2007, 08:43 PM
This is clearly the most fucking stupid thread on SSE ever. Telling somebody you're sorry at the same time as calling em bloody dicks = fail. Telling somebody that tries to apologise to fuck off = fail. Conclusion is this thread = fail.

Flawless
02-01-2007, 08:44 PM
yes cause he tried so hard to tell us he was sincerely sorry. I aint got time for that.

Lonan
02-01-2007, 08:45 PM
This is clearly the most fucking stupid thread on SSE ever. Telling somebody you're sorry at the same time as calling em bloody dicks = fail. Telling somebody that tries to apologise to fuck off = fail. Conclusion is this thread = fail.

indeed so, Anyways Screw you shadow song Hopefully ill never see any of you again (Except of course the odd few such as some of Aftermath, Unknown, silentrogue etc )

Ogg
02-01-2007, 08:46 PM
those guys suck balls too, you know.

Magnar
02-01-2007, 08:46 PM
those guys suck balls too, you know.

I almost fell of my chair laughing there.

Flawless
02-01-2007, 08:48 PM

indeed so, Anyways Screw you shadow song Hopefully ill never see any of you again (Except of course the odd few such as some of Aftermath, Unknown, silentrogue etc )Seriously, leave. You've already shoveled enough shit for a million pigs. And Indeed so? You mean you actually tried to say sorry for making a joke out of cancer? No you didn't.

chronolink
02-01-2007, 08:49 PM

indeed so, Anyways Screw you shadow song Hopefully ill never see any of you again (Except of course the odd few such as some of Aftermath, Unknown, silentrogue etc )

Well if that's so..

Khylsita w/e or however you spell your name: Sorry for taking his side and flaming you, BUT DO NOT THINK FOR ONE SECOND THIS MAKES US FRIENDS. Too me you are like Trickery: Owned

lawl

Rukia

This is exactly why we shouldn't bother with safety labels and let natural selection run its course.

Ogg
okay, that's it, I'm getting tired of this, who the fuck invited chronolink to our secret society?

Gumdrops
02-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Too me you are like Trickery: Owned

You keep yammering on about this 'Trickery' person as if we know who he is, that we actually care who he is, or what you think.

Thrane
02-01-2007, 09:01 PM

lawl

Oi, Chrono! You got a bit brown on your nose from Trickery. I'd wipe that off, it looks silly.

Ogg
02-01-2007, 09:02 PM

Fudge, Packer?

Ailith
02-01-2007, 09:03 PM
okay, that's it, I'm getting tired of this, who the fuck invited chronolink to our secret society?

It was chonar!!!

/moredrama
/popcorn

Bunneh
02-01-2007, 09:11 PM

Fudge, Packer?

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/fudgepacker.html

syranndyr
02-01-2007, 09:14 PM

Fudge, Packer?

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/fudgepacker.html

"Billy's dad is a fudge packer!"

Ogg
02-01-2007, 09:18 PM
I was more thinking Cannibal! - the Musical.

Bestest, funniest movie, ever.

Fleshmissile
02-01-2007, 09:27 PM

omg i posted on that. this is basically poirot in the modern age. all of the facts are subtley and inextricably linked. can someone please explain to me the whole infernal boss thing that happend? sounds pretty exciting.

Hoshingen
02-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Why does Alliance have ALL the drama on SS and Horde has very few? It's not fucking fair :(

Fleshmissile
02-01-2007, 09:33 PM
Why does Alliance have ALL the drama on SS and Horde has very few? It's not fucking fair :(bastard

Alverion
02-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry, didn't you say you were DEing all your items, giving them away to someone and leaving the server for good 6 months ago?

Troll thread, deserves locking

*P.S. The infernal boss thing comes from either a set of whispers or similar (maybe IRC) where he was saying he had beaten every boss in BWL and the secret Infernal Boss (suggestion planted by Gruze I think)

Manidim
02-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Why does Alliance have ALL the drama on SS and Horde has very few? It's not fucking fair :(

Well, horde sucks is a good bet. /gief feisty comments

Fleshmissile
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry, didn't you say you were DEing all your items, giving them away to someone and leaving the server for good 6 months ago?

Troll thread, deserves locking

*P.S. The infernal boss thing comes from either a set of whispers or similar (maybe IRC) where he was saying he had beaten every boss in BWL and the secret Infernal Boss (suggestion planted by Gruze I think)thank youu

chronolink
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Nope, there's just something about Trickery that makes me warm and hawt on the inside, he is very seksi

Hammett
02-01-2007, 09:43 PM
We kicked Lonan from aftermath this night he was however reinvited for some partly unknown reason and left by himself just half an hour ago. None but the officer that kicked Lonan knew anything about this.

Kanaka
02-01-2007, 09:45 PM
just read this ....

i have to agree with Alv ... locked