View Full Version : Squishy/Emergency Monitor replacement?

Luhzren
19-12-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey, after patch 2.0.1 more or less all my mods weren't working, but fortunately almost all mods are now back in business. I just got a great alternative to Decursive called GroupDecurse (get it at http://wow.curse-gaming.com/en/files/details/5141/groupdecurse/).

All i need now is a nice mod for when I'm spot healing. Mods such as Emergency Monitor or Squishy. I know it's said that it's impossible to make these mods anymore, but if you take a look at GroupDecurse you'll find out that it's in fact still possible to make an actively updated list only containing people which fulfill certain criterias along with the possibility of targeting them by use of this list. With this proven to still work in mods such as GroupDecurse I have a hard time seing why it should be impossible to make a mod like Squishy once again?

Anyway I was wondering if any1 has found a mod to replace Squishy? Or if not I'm hoping that some1 with some programming skill will look at the code from GroupDecurse and possibly find the trick used there and make a new squishy-like mod?

Oh and please please don't start flaming me for wanting a mod for spot healing. I do know it's very much possible to heal from raid frames, but I just like being able to use less attention on targeting and more attention on the general status of the current raid encounter. If i only wanted to look at text and small boxes I'd be using roleplaying books rather than a computer game. That's just me :roll:

Thanks a lot in advance

Greetz
Repsac - 60 pala

AnteroVipune
19-12-2006, 11:09 AM
ITSFIENLRN2PLY!

sorry.

Faylin
19-12-2006, 11:18 AM
ITSFIENLRN2PLY!

sorry.

Emergency monitors killed healing. Be glad they're gone.

Luhzren
19-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Unless you have an alternative to Squishy or you're willing to help me make a mod, I would really appreciate it if you would refrain from writing in this thread. There are SO many threads on this forum where people sometimes try to find answers and it ends up being impossible because 100 people have written their own opinion of the question asked. I hope you understand.

Taurusos
19-12-2006, 12:19 PM
I know that a Nihilum player is working on a similar addon mate.

A friend of mine so Ill just ask if possible or not. He is a dumbass but knows his programming.

/Tau

Luhzren
19-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Sounds great. Thanks a lot!