View Full Version : Stone macros

Ashborn
09-12-2006, 08:04 PM
So, shardace was throwing too many errors to my liking, and I decided to look into the new macro functionality. Managed to duplicate the minimap buttons, and then some. Left-click to use, right-click to create, will show cooldown and grey out when you use it and haven't conjured a new one etc. (will show question mark when you haven't had one yet for the session tho). Set icon to the question mark one (first one in list).

Soulstone:

/use [button:1] Major Soulstone
/cast [button:2] Create Soulstone (Major)()

Healthstone:

/use [button:1]Major Healthstone
/cast [button:2]Create Healthstone (Major)()

Spellstone: (Left click will equip if not equipped, use if is. Right-click will conjure if you don't have one, else equip wand if slot is empty or spellstone equipped. Wand name obviously needs changing to whatever you use.)

/use [equipped:relic,button:1]Major Spellstone
/equip [noequipped:relic,button:1]Major Spellstone
/equip [button:2,noequipped:wand]Touch of Chaos
/stopmacro [equipped:relic]
/cast [button:2]Create Spellstone (Major)()

Personally I put these on a bar where my shardtracker buttons used to be, doubt I'll be going back.

Also, to save on keybindings - does just what it looks like, uses spellstone if equipped, else wands.

/use [equipped:relic] Major Spellstone
/cast [equipped:wand] Shoot

Ashborn
09-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Just so you know, seems these don't work on bongos for some obscure reason, so don't blame me.

Edit: Same for bartender, apparently. God knows what that's about.

Siona
13-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Always been too lazy to make macros :D.
I guess this post changes that. Those are some great ideas there!

Haplo
13-12-2006, 02:36 AM
Had no problems with Shardace..... yet maybe. Very much liking it. Tnx for the tip.