View Full Version : Frigging demons!

Karadros
25-11-2006, 04:04 AM
Read the guides, getting slaughtered. Any advice?

ber
25-11-2006, 04:07 AM
:hal

Karadros
25-11-2006, 04:24 AM
Umm... become subjugated by a futuristic computer system sent psychotic through conflicting commands?

Maesto
25-11-2006, 09:40 AM

Dammit ... clicked it again and still nothing :(

bandytas
25-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Here (http://www.tkasomething.com/avatarfaq.php) you can find a great video showing the tactics of all the demons. When i did them, it helped alot.

If you still have problems, i can bet on either horde or alliance side there are hunters that can do the quest for you, for a small-ish fee.

Good luck :)

ber
25-11-2006, 03:17 PM

Dammit ... clicked it again and still nothing :(

Great mysteries lay behind the "hello dave", a single click could never reveal them all.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: ...secrets... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Vege
25-11-2006, 08:08 PM
If you still have problems, i can bet on either horde or alliance side there are hunters that can do the quest for you, for a small-ish fee.
What was, is and will be most retarded thing imo :/. If You can't do it, You shouldn't get greenpeace stuff.

Karadros
25-11-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm BM spec playing without a pet. ¬_¬

Edit: Oh, and a warrior.

bandytas
25-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Well you don't need to be certain build to take 'em on tbh. I honestly think that you do not need to be MM or Survival build, to kill, for example, the Winterspring demon. It only requires kiteing. It's hard, yes, but try it a few times and you'll do it :) The quest teaches the ways of being a hunter on a 'next' level. At least it did for me.

P.S.: Say how it goes later on, mate :)

Annoachi
26-11-2006, 10:10 PM
The quest is an utter p.i.t.a if you're BM spec, and I say this having done it with a BM spec. Its not the spec that is an issue itself nearly as much as it is a devation in play style. A lot of the skills needed (except maybe for Simone) aren't something that one necessairly devlops with a send the pet and nuke playing style.

Basicly practice, practice, practice kiting.

Proflint
27-11-2006, 07:31 AM
Well you don't need to be certain build to take 'em on tbh. I honestly think that you do not need to be MM or Survival build, to kill, for example, the Winterspring demon. It only requires kiteing. It's hard, yes, but try it a few times and you'll do it :) The quest teaches the ways of being a hunter on a 'next' level. At least it did for me.

P.S.: Say how it goes later on, mate :)

Hawkeye plix?

Ellenn
06-12-2006, 04:04 PM
My hunter was always BM spec till 60 then MM, never did PvP so it was nasty having to learn to play the way you need to for this quest.

I basically respecced to Survival for imp wing clip and counterattack (hawkyeye is recommended) and they helped me get Kilthan down after a 10 min fight (still in blues) with demonslayer enchants on both weapons.

Simone was not as easy as they would have you believe, the pita was farming the dust in westfall, to help the boredom I skilled up unarmed :)

2 down only 2 to go, just need to save up a bit more gold for the repairs and potions :(

pegastud
06-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Here (http://www.tkasomething.com/avatarfaq.php) you can find a great video showing the tactics of all the demons. When i did them, it helped alot.

I would give him a fee to relive it. It was soo fun :)

bandytas
06-12-2006, 05:54 PM
/nod