View Full Version : the Next Expansion ideas and thoughts

Bullfury
24-11-2006, 09:07 PM
ok i thought about if they gonna make a seconed expansion what is gonna be there?!?!? so here are my details i think it would be cool to add::

NEW ZONES: Northerend to all old WC players, u know what is northerend (the home of the nerubians and the lich king etc etc...)
The Maelstorm: all the isles around the mealstorm will be uncovered!

NEW CLASS: Monk: he has 3 stances *Armed* Unarmed* and *Meditation* on *Armed* and *Unarmed* stances he use Energy bar and on *Meditation* he uses Bar called *Chi* wich is like mana but based on *Spirit* stat to increase its Max instead of *Intellect* he will be colored as White.

He has 4 Symbols (like sort of aspects): Symbol of the Tiger: adds STR, Symbol of the Serpent: adds Agi, Symbol of the Dragon: adds Stamina, Symbol of the Bird: adds Spirit.

Talent Trees: *Chi* (caster, supporter) *Matrial Arts* (Unarmed) *Arms* (Armed) (better name required)

weapons useable: Staffs,Polreams,Fist Weapons,1H Swords
Armor usable: cloth at lv 40 leather

Overview: Monk will be the most agil and unclumsy Class (like improved rogue) has best Dodge chance, he have knockout abilltys and combos,on Unarmed stance, on Armed he will have have some *Cong Fu* attacks like knockdown AOE (Dragon Blast) and many many things ill have to describe in other time, ill make opic just for this idea.

Races Avialable for Monk: Troll,BE,NE,Human,Pandaren*, Tuskarr*

NEW RACES: HORD: Pandarens Screeinie (http://www.machall.com/news_images/20060401_pandafull.jpg)
Allaince: Tuskarr!! http://www.wowwiki.com/Tuskarr

CLASSES OF RACES: Tuskarr- Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Shaman, Priest, Monk
Pandaren: Hunter, Warrior, Druid, Monk, Shaman, Warrior

INSTANCES: The Frozen Throne (yes u acttualy fight arthas!), Azjul-Nerub (Capital of the Nerubians) Tomb os Sergeras-on Broken isles, Nazjatar- Capital of the Nagas- last boss: Azshara ( yummie!)- underwater instance required swimming mount. didnt thought about anything else atm

CAPITALS:HORD: Kalimdor--Pandoria (on an Isle wich is near Dusrwallow Mursh, u can take a portal at orgri)
ALLY: Tuskorron (invented the name) (this capital loackated on Island near STV, teleport at SW)

no level cup increase.

SWIMMING MOUNT! : Snap Dragons for Hord http://www.wowwiki.com/Snap_Dragon
Allaince: Dolphin? (give me better idea! :P)

SUB-CLASSES: every class can choose 2 diffrent Sub-Classes that will have thier own Abilltys!! (sort of Talents but cooler, lol)

Warrior---Warlord or Mercsenary
Mage--- Sorcsorer (however u write that) or Wizard
Warlock--- Necromancer or *Legion Commander* (couldnt find something else)
Priest--- Cleric or Death's Messenger
Paladin--- Deathknight (Evil loladin meheheh) or Archknight
Druid--- Wildmancer or *Nature's Servant* (again couldnt find better name)
Hunter--- Bullseye or Beastmaster
Rogue--- Assassin or Ninja
Shaman--- Elemental's Avatar or Chieftain
Monk--- Mentalist or Martial Master

help me find more details!!

--Itsik

Marzul
24-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, the new races should be connected to Northrend in some way, and Pandarens aren't. Besides, they refuse to take sides, as they enjoy both Dwarven and Tauren company. I think the Tuskarr are a good bet for a future Horde race, but alliance isn't a bad bet either. One thing is for sure, if they become Alliance, I'll turn ally.

For those who have no idea what a Tuskarr is: http://www.wowwiki.com/Tuskarr

Kathra
24-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Dont think the Tuskarr have enough lore behind them.

I'd like to see a surprise allegiance like Frost trolls or something ;D

Stretch
24-11-2006, 10:33 PM
I think the next expansion will revolve around retaking Gnomeregan; in giant tanks and aircraft.

Using siege weapons to hurl gnomes at the walls etc....

Kenny
24-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Dont think the Tuskarr have enough lore behind them.

I'd like to see a surprise allegiance like Frost trolls or something ;D

Meh, they'll just alter it, like they did with TBC.

Like, The Tuskarr saved Thrall when he fought Illidan at the battle for Warsong Gulch!

Nope, still not over the blood elf paladin lore editing.

Kimaro
24-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Using siege weapons to hurl gnomes at the walls etc....

Haha, reminded me of the beginning on this trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=ItHzzHo-EEU

Marzul
24-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Well, the Tuskarr are one of the few races who, so far, have been able to hold of the Scourge, and all on their own that is.

Flawless
24-11-2006, 11:27 PM
I personally would like to see maelstorm/undermine expansion, Knowning blizzard i'd jsut feel that doing northrend it wouldn't live up expectations.

Senister
25-11-2006, 12:23 AM
Pandarens doesn't exist...

LALALALALA

I can't hear you!

LALALA...

Chonar
25-11-2006, 12:33 AM

LALALALALA

I can't hear you!

LALALA...

Cept they do.
And they are AWESOME.

Kathra
25-11-2006, 03:14 AM

LALALALALA

I can't hear you!

LALALA...

Cept they do.
And they are AWESOME.

truf

ber
25-11-2006, 04:06 AM
I approve the acrobatics talent tree. :happy2:

Bullfury
25-11-2006, 06:08 AM
Well, the new races should be connected to Northrend in some way, and Pandarens aren't. Besides, they refuse to take sides, as they enjoy both Dwarven and Tauren company. I think the Tuskarr are a good bet for a future Horde race, but alliance isn't a bad bet either. One thing is for sure, if they become Alliance, I'll turn ally.

For those who have no idea what a Tuskarr is: http://www.wowwiki.com/Tuskarr

good idea! :D i will addit it and some more improvemants, btw guys,
i dont like the idea of the mealstorm exploation..its not an actual new Zone imo Northerend is way better...

Topic Updated!

Marzul
25-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Check the Borean Tundra topic on WoWWiki, it mentions Kaskala as the probable Tuskarr capitol.

Trupiaczacha
25-11-2006, 10:12 AM
Horde side need new classe - Necromancer ! ! !

and GIEF !!! asap!!

and TBH necro should be 3 tree of mages talents and now arcane :cry:

Akrea
25-11-2006, 10:53 AM
I have to say that Northrend should come very late, since, seriously, Arthas lives there, it is the center of scourge might and so on, so i got to say, Undermine/Maelstrom and the islands around there seem to be the sensible choice. As far as races go, im not totally sure though, since goblins wont wanna center themselves to one faction.

And since alliance need another "ugly" race, you get murlocs while horde gets the prettier nagas, yes.

Biscitt
25-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Didnt a blue poster say we shouldnt expect to kill Arthas until lvl 90 or so? Might've just been blowing steam

I do expect another expansion to come before they implement Northrend. Undermine, Maelstrom, Uldum, lots of places to go.

Thing is... will we encounter Sargeras before Arthas? :)

Artia
25-11-2006, 01:20 PM

LALALALALA

I can't hear you!

LALALA...

Cept they do.
And they are AWESOME.

I concur.

Surprising, no?

Kathra
25-11-2006, 01:37 PM
it is the center of scourge might and so on,

Not exactly, in his hunt in Northrend Arthas didnt exactly take a large force, the Scourge mostly stayed under Kelthuzads control in the Eastern Kingdoms.

If we see Northrend coming it wont have legions upon legions of scourge imo

Artia
25-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Legions upon legions of Nerubians then?

Kathra
25-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Legions upon legions of Nerubians then?

Yeh thats probably what it'll be, inc frost dragons and the natives

Thrane
25-11-2006, 01:52 PM

Not exactly, in his hunt in Northrend Arthas didnt exactly take a large force, the Scourge mostly stayed under Kelthuzads control in the Eastern Kingdoms.

Considering the fact that Arthas as Lich King controls the entire scourge I'd still say it's the center of it's might ^^

Kathra
25-11-2006, 01:55 PM

Considering the fact that Arthas as Lich King controls the entire scourge I'd still say it's the center of it's might ^^

And the Scourge still heavily exist in Azeroth, but they still arent based around Northrend ;/, and we're talking about travelling to NR in the expansion here

Flawless
25-11-2006, 01:58 PM
horde have paladins, Blizzard have the power to do what ever they want, just because X and Y happened in TFT doesn't mean they won't change it.

Besides, you can't call it an expansion with out demons or undead :<

Thrane
25-11-2006, 02:01 PM
And the Scourge still heavily exist in Azeroth, but they still arent based around Northrend ;/, and we're talking about travelling to NR in the expansion here

I was just nitpicking y'know :P Without the Lich King there is no Scourge. So he's the center of it's might ^^

Kathra
25-11-2006, 02:09 PM

I was just nitpicking y'know :P Without the Lich King there is no Scourge. So he's the center of it's might ^^

¬_¬

Kathra
25-11-2006, 02:09 PM
horde have paladins, Blizzard have the power to do what ever they want, just because X and Y happened in TFT doesn't mean they won't change it.

Besides, you can't call it an expansion with out demons or undead :<

Not exactly, BLOOD ELVES, have paladins, and that fits in fine with TFT Lore.

Zulamun
25-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Blood knights :P

Artia
25-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Shame it's not possible to kill that Naaru or whatever the source of their power is, and temporarily block their paladins' spells :P

Dinmomz
25-11-2006, 03:46 PM
i remember something about a CM or Dev saying we wont meet Arthas until we are at least lvl90.

Was in a interview just after TBC was announced and the content was unkown. The question was if Arthas was in TBC :)

cant remember where i saw it tho.

Turiel
25-11-2006, 04:58 PM
i remember something about a CM or Dev saying we wont meet Arthas until we are at least lvl90.

Was in a interview just after TBC was announced and the content was unkown. The question was if Arthas was in TBC :)

cant remember where i saw it tho.

I think in the same interview they said there would be 80 man raids in TBC though. Things change :)

(Level 90 is actually only 2 expansion packs away, they plan 5 afaik)

Artia
25-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Doesn't mean every expansion will go up by 10 levels. 60 + 10 + 4x5 = 90. Keeping in mind that it takes ages to level up these extra levels, and every time it'll take longer, it could very well be the last expansion for Arthas.

Kathra
25-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but isnt Kil'Jaeden still alive?

Imo he'd probably be one of the later/latest bosses

Goonerr
25-11-2006, 05:41 PM
next expansion will feature cookie island were all the cookie men live, they grow giant cookies in the cookie field and use cookies 2 kill thingas, lke they throw the cookies at people and kill them. the island consists of alot of different cookie tribes including the chocchip cookie men and the peanut cookie men, there leader is called "Cookie Monster" he duel wields 2 huge cookies which are razer sharp and can chop you up, periodicaly choclate bits come flying out from the cookies and give you chocalitus which needs to be licked off amediatly by the group or you will turn into a cookie and be cookie monsters minion, ok.

Marzul
25-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Someone has got an obsession here...

Bullfury
25-11-2006, 06:36 PM
well guys.
i DONT want murloc or nagas because BOTH are Hostile to both factions AND Nagas dont have legs.

i think if there is going to be a new expansion forgot to mension there is going to be a new Fanction! :D

mabye The Burning Legion or somthing.. but ignore that, it crushes with many existing details and stuff...

about what Marzul said with the capital city, ok i admit im not perfect like everyone thinks :)

i dont have any idea what is Undermine, but i think there going top be new Nutral City-- (Zandalar Capital, cant remember)

the Expansion name is: The Armies of Frost , Kealjeaden may be killable later on patches with TBC (like Kelthu'zad)

tho i dont like the Mealstorm Idea because i hate Underwater :P that why i thought about swimming mount.

there WONT be Necromancer ---CLASS--- because its subclass of Warlock and tbh Necromancer is kinda Warlock just with undead instead

Arthas will be raided as 25man (or 40) there wont be lv-cap increase because then it will be really impossible to lv and lets not speak of opening an alt...

so thats it more or less

-Itsik

Oogie
25-11-2006, 07:15 PM

LALALALALA

I can't hear you!

LALALA...

Cept they do.
And they are AWESOME.

I concur.

Surprising, no?

And here I was, thinking you hated Pandaeran!

Senister
25-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Blizzard really shot themselves in the dick when they included Pandarens as a april fools...

If they ever get included in anyway, Blizzard has then really bowed over and got fucked up their spine.

I goddamn hate them, since everyone appreantly think that their favorite little race of non-existant pandas will side with their faction and be cute and cuddly.

Flawless
25-11-2006, 08:02 PM
I goddamn hate them, since everyone appreantly think that their favorite little race of non-existant pandas will side with their faction and be cute and cuddly. :o :lol:

Artia
25-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Pandaren were never intended as an April fool's joke, actually.

Senister
25-11-2006, 08:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1,_2002

There, 2 second last quote!

soulshift
25-11-2006, 10:15 PM
there WONT be Necromancer ---CLASS--- because its subclass of Warlock and tbh Necromancer is kinda Warlock just with undead instead

There is however a difference, wether you like it or not.
You can say there "won't" be one, however if you play other RPG games which are more based on the D&D situation you'd agree that necromancers are an entirely different idea.
Necromancers don't just raise and enslave the dead.

i DONT want murloc or nagas because BOTH are Hostile to both factions AND Nagas dont have legs.

You keep saying what you don't "want".
What you want is irrelevant.
It's what Blizzard comes up with and what the customer base accepts.
However, there already have been private servers experimenting with naga as a playable race.

Blizzard really shot themselves in the dick when they included Pandarens as a april fools...

It however already got included into WC3 after that joke.

If they ever get included in anyway, Blizzard has then really bowed over and got fucked up their spine.

They have been in WC3 already. :P

I goddamn hate them, since everyone appreantly think that their favorite little race of non-existant pandas will side with their faction and be cute and cuddly.

Yes YOU hate them, most of the others don't.
Hence why it would be a good marketing idea.

Maybe because the Lich king needed Arthas to survive and to enslave instead of raping him so badly that he'd have to return as a lich and thus would be less interesting for the lich king.
Also if Arthas would have been killed and raised, there wouldn't have been a need for Frostmourne.
If you lure someone in a trap to kill a dreadlord, because the Lich King hates the Burning Legion for making him return as the Lich King, you make it seem like the Dreadlord is in control, make Arthas pick up a sword that binds him to your will. Let Arthas slay the Dreadlord and then make him your champion instead of just killing him and making him just another puppet undead for the Burning Legion by returning him as a Lich or something else undead.
Arthas was needed alive and a Dreadlord needed to be killed, the Lich King just took advantage of the situation to deal with both.
Or the dreadlord was just way too cocky, also an option.

Flawless
25-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Stop making serious posts soul and get back to Wow!

soulshift
25-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Stop making serious posts sean and get back to Wow!

I quit WoW, remember?

quit1  /kwɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kwit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, quit or quit‧ted, quit‧ting, adjective
–verb (used with object)
1. to stop, cease, or discontinue: She quit what she was doing to help me paint the house.
2. to depart from; leave (a place or person): They quit the city for the seashore every summer.
3. to give up or resign; let go; relinquish: He quit his claim to the throne. She quit her job.
4. to release one's hold of (something grasped).
5. to acquit or conduct (oneself).
6. to free or rid (oneself): to quit oneself of doubts.
7. to clear (a debt); repay.
–verb (used without object)
8. to cease from doing something; stop.
9. to give up or resign one's job or position: He keeps threatening to quit.
10. to depart or leave.
11. to stop trying, struggling, or the like; accept or acknowledge defeat.
–adjective
12. released from obligation, penalty, etc.; free, clear, or rid (usually fol. by of): quit of all further responsibilities.

Flawless
25-11-2006, 10:49 PM
STOP MAKING SERIOUS POSTS!

and get online ;_;

soulshift
25-11-2006, 10:52 PM
So you're saying I'm currently offline?
So you admit that this is all in my head then? :P

Flawless
25-11-2006, 10:53 PM
You may be taking a prolonged offline period, I know that much

soulshift
25-11-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm currently very much online....
I just didn't log into WoW the last....few days. :P
Doesn't mean I'm offline though. :p

Senister
25-11-2006, 11:23 PM
I don't recall them being part of WC3.
In TFT they included them in a bonus stage, as a bonus character in the level upon that and in the founding of Durotar(I have no idea why). All they were was bonus characters with no story or lore what so ever. People loved them for being asian, as asian is the fad nowadays. Ninjas, Samurais, Pandas, all that bullshit. People just suck it in, forgetting the details.

I hate them yes, indeed i do. I hate them because they were made as a joke and because they were asian like ninja samurai pandas people just bought it raw and crawled on their knees and sucked blizzards ass to get them included in the Warcraft universe. But what Blizzard does not realise is, that if they do submit to the masses, the loss their spine and their anal rings.
Luckly they've said NO, NO fucking way, we will not include them in WoW as a playable race, and there proberly also is a reason why there is no NPC's or hostile mobs in the game at all.

I do want to say, i have nothing against people who love pandarens, i would just hate to see them ruin the game.

soulshift
26-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Luckly they've said NO, NO fucking way, we will not include them in WoW as a playable race, and there proberly also is a reason why there is no NPC's or hostile mobs in the game at all.

I haven't ever seen a blue response or anyone saying they will never implement them.
Before TBC no one expected that paladins and shamans would be available for both sides one day also.
Naga and pandaren are both "wanted".

Magnus
26-11-2006, 01:42 AM
Gief Tuskarr

Bullfury
26-11-2006, 06:14 AM
well i dont know about u guys but i think Naga is reall pain in the ass the point is that its an hostile race and how can he mount things or show he's boots with that tail, i dont know why people think nagas are awsome, but i wanna say: GOOD MORNING!! naga dont have legs, naga hate all races, and there are instances and places with hostile Nagas, for last words:
NAGA CANT BE PLAYABLE RACE, AND ITS SUCKS!

soulshift
26-11-2006, 06:37 AM
well i dont know about u guys but i think Naga is reall pain in the ass the point is that its an hostile race and how can he mount things or show he's boots with that tail, i dont know why people think nagas are awsome, but i wanna say: GOOD MORNING!! naga dont have legs, naga hate all races, and there are instances and places with hostile Nagas, for last words:

First to address the mount.
There have already been ideas posted in places and people working on making the naga a playable race.
The idea was to make the tail be on the side of mount, thus sitting sidewards.
Then on to the boots part, boots already look different depending on the race.
Some boots show the toes for example.
Most classes have 5 toes but trolls have 3.
This shows that you can customise it a bit and make it like a "fin cover"-ish thing.
There are also places containing hostile high elves/blood elves, yet in TBC you can play them.
Naga do not hate all races, either.

Naga also have a strong hatred versus their Night Elf relatives but since Warcraft 3 also a somewhat....better relationship with their bloof elf/high elf relatives.
Which would make them a good Horde race if they'd ever be seen as a viable option.
Seeing as they helped out prince Kael'thas.
So far your arguments aren't the best ones. :P

Marzul
26-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Don't forget the Naga are split in two groups: The ones that follow Illidan and the ones that still follow Queen Azshara. Only the ones who follow Illidan are on ok grounds with the BE.

Bullfury
26-11-2006, 12:40 PM
ok i submit i dont know what is so damn special about ugly stupid nagas that female has 4 hands unlike male and it will be most stupid on the mount thing...
and how do you think they gonna wear helms???

be honest Naga cant be playable just all the kids here wanna play them because they are serpants and they are cool... save me the arguemants go post idea of better expansion somewhere else

Magnus
26-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Lmao retarded thread, Bullfury, you ask people to post their ideas / wishes / opinions about a potential next expansion pack, yet you tell people who don't have the same opinions as you to fuck off? What are you? 12 years old or something?

soulshift
26-11-2006, 02:50 PM
ok i submit i dont know what is so damn special about ugly stupid nagas that female has 4 hands unlike male and it will be most stupid on the mount thing...

be honest Naga cant be playable just all the kids here wanna play them because they are serpants and they are cool... save me the arguemants go post idea of better expansion somewhere else

You first ask people to post ideas and what they think might come into the next expansion.
When people have another idea or even remotely consider the posibility of it , you just throw a few "damn" and "stupid"'s and around before insulting it while saying the same as you did before.
You cannot ask for people's oppinions or ideas and burn them down whenever you think you're right and others are wrong.
If you really think it's impossible, state facts or give arguements proving your point.
That's the entire point of argueing.
Convince the other, be convinced or part as normal people with different ideas.

I agree with Maggi, it's very childish just to keep on saying it's stupid just because I and others disagree with you.

Taurusos
26-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Lmao retarded thread, Bullfury, you ask people to post their ideas / wishes / opinions about a potential next expansion pack, yet you tell people who don't have the same opinions as you to fuck off? What are you? 12 years old or something?

Maggi O´Hara said it.

/Tau

ber
26-11-2006, 04:23 PM

Posting something like that after posting earlier this ftw.

NEW CLASS: Monk: he has 3 stances *Armed* Unarmed* and *Meditation* on *Armed* and *Unarmed* stances he use Energy bar and on *Meditation* he uses Bar called *Chi* wich is like mana but based on *Spirit* stat to increase its Max instead of *Intellect* he will be colored as White.

He has 4 Symbols (like sort of aspects): Symbol of the Tiger: adds STR, Symbol of the Serpent: adds Agi, Symbol of the Dragon: adds Stamina, Symbol of the Bird: adds Spirit.

Talent Trees: *Chi* (caster, supporter) *Matrial Arts* (Unarmed) *Acrobatics* (Armed)

weapons useable: Staffs,Polreams,Fist Weapons
Armor usable: cloth at lv 40 leather

Overview: Monk will be the most agil and unclumsy Class (like improved rogue) has best Dodge chance, he have knockout abilltys and combos,on Unarmed stance, on Armed he will have have some *Cong Fu* attacks like knockdown AOE (Dragon Blast) and many many things ill have to describe in other time, ill make opic just for this idea.

I did mention something earlier about the acrobatics tree already on page one, nevertheless I can't stop myself to do it again:

Seriously, check the best-before-date on the crack you're smoking Bullfury, I think it's gone past it few years ago. :P

Bullfury
26-11-2006, 08:12 PM
ok ok,1s thing i sorry for being *chieldish* yeah im use to behave like that shouldnt burn ideas u can keep posting on everything you think off here :P sorry for being kinda ass-hole should forsee this before heh

2nd, Uber what do you mean? what so wierd with Acrobatics? lol

Lonan
26-11-2006, 08:29 PM

They might edit them like they did Dreani??, They might say the naga we see today is a twisted version of the older naga from the maelstrom, some naga were twisted by some dark lord from over the hill etc, End of the day they did it with dreani what stops them doing it with Naga? :)

ber
26-11-2006, 09:06 PM
ok ok,1s thing i sorry for being *chieldish* yeah im use to behave like that shouldnt burn ideas u can keep posting on everything you think off here :P sorry for being kinda ass-hole should forsee this before heh

2nd, Uber what do you mean? what so wierd with Acrobatics? lol

Well, for example what kinda acrobatic attacks would the "monk" have?

Maybe a bald male human performing a deadly backflip wearing a tight sport tricot inflicting 5000 shadow damage in 100 yard radius to anyone nearby, even own faction. :?

And the 41 point talent would be a humanpyramid maybe?

Flawless
26-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Over the head hatchet attack.

Muh
26-11-2006, 10:22 PM
And the 41 point talent would be a humanpyramid maybe?
:lol:

Bleetman
27-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Being the base on a human pyramid is painful, by the way.

Karadros
27-11-2006, 02:43 AM
Worgen.

Chonar
27-11-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't recall them being part of WC3.
In TFT they included them in a bonus stage, as a bonus character in the level upon that and in the founding of Durotar(I have no idea why). All they were was bonus characters with no story or lore what so ever. People loved them for being asian, as asian is the fad nowadays. Ninjas, Samurais, Pandas, all that bullshit. People just suck it in, forgetting the details.

I hate them yes, indeed i do. I hate them because they were made as a joke and because they were asian like ninja samurai pandas people just bought it raw and crawled on their knees and sucked blizzards ass to get them included in the Warcraft universe. But what Blizzard does not realise is, that if they do submit to the masses, the loss their spine and their anal rings.

I do want to say, i have nothing against people who love pandarens, i would just hate to see them ruin the game.

But they're... GIANT PANDAS. :(

With SWORDS. And BEER!

Senister
27-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Chonar is driving through the county in his pickup trick, all of a sudden a big black and white bear with a six pack under its arm and a giant sword swung over its should. It looks like it wants a ride.

What will Chonar do?

Take the chance, pick it up and hope it will share its beer? Or ram it?

Yes im bored... Rendering images does that to you.

Bullfury
27-11-2006, 09:56 AM
updated it abit

Slashy
27-11-2006, 10:03 AM
I have to say that Northrend should come very late, since, seriously, Arthas lives there, it is the center of scourge might and so on, so i got to say, Undermine/Maelstrom and the islands around there seem to be the sensible choice. As far as races go, im not totally sure though, since goblins wont wanna center themselves to one faction.

And since alliance need another "ugly" race, you get murlocs while horde gets the prettier nagas, yes.

not sure if anyone else has said.. but.. gz on being the 1st to spell maelstrom right \o/ !

Akrea
27-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Over the head hatchet attack.

Over the head backflip hatchet attack

not sure if anyone else has said.. but.. gz on being the 1st to spell maelstrom right

^^

Chonar
27-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Chonar is driving through the county in his pickup trick, all of a sudden a big black and white bear with a six pack under its arm and a giant sword swung over its should. It looks like it wants a ride.

What will Chonar do?

The first thing I wonder is where did I get a sweet truck like this, and wonder which engineer got the plans for it.

Akrea
27-11-2006, 02:46 PM

What will Chonar do?

The first thing I wonder is where did I get a sweet truck like this, and wonder which engineer got the plans for it.

I wanna know who's driving, tbh (http://files.coreofinsight.com/public/Chonar/lol_raid_dps.swf)

Artia
27-11-2006, 03:21 PM
That still cracks me up :D

Bullfury
27-11-2006, 08:17 PM
soo anyone may think what is the mount of the races will be (incloud this untwisted naga)

imo:

Pandaren: Riding bear (mehehehe) or kind of gaint Basilisk

Tuskarr: may be Basilisk aswell or.. Salamandar? (somthing who can compare a Kodo little bit like the imagination horse n Nightmare (Fel Steed) or skeletal horse)

Untwisted Naga: Land Snap Dragon?

Senister
27-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Pandarens should be ridding a flying asian dragons just to get the fans extra hyped. Give them a completely new armor look too, everything they wear turn asian style. While we are at it, why not give them a new class? Come on people, be a little creative, we need a class for them? Hmmm, real mind bender... Originality is esstinal here. What about Ninja? Oh oh, Samurais, never done before. Their rank 14 should be called Shogun too.

Finally, i cracked the code! Its so original.

Artia
27-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Brewmaster, of course.

You heathen.

Oh, and pandas are Chinese, Pandaren wear Chinese looking clothes. Ninja, samurai and shoguns are all Japanese. At least, if you try to flame, do it well.

Marzul
27-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Well, since the Tuskarr are from Northrend, the most logical mount would be a mammoth, even though it shares quite a resemblance with the Elekk

Magnus
28-11-2006, 12:56 AM
~~~~~~~~~~
::Tuskarr (http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Tuskarr.jpg)::
~~~~~~~~~~
There's not much known about the Tuskarr (http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Tuskarr.jpg), blizzard have so far not built on their lore much. My guess it's one of those "hmm this works here and perhaps we might have use for it later". What we do know though is from their brief appearances in WC3: TFT, Warcraft: The role-playing game (for those who don't know it's a D&D pen+paper game). They seem to appear all over Northrend, but their main region is the Borean Tundra:

http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Borean_Tundra.JPG

This is the western portion of Northrend, interesting is also the fact that the Naga stronghold is in the Riplash Ruins (see map above). The Tuskarr are easily comparable to Eskimos; everyday life seems to be related to fishing & whaling. By definition they’re a "hunter & gatherer" culture. Oddly enough are their penguin farms:

http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Penguin.jpg

I'd say it's pretty unlikely we'll be riding around on Penguins. As suggested earlier, by Marzul, a Mammoth kind of creature would be most suitable. In most tundra environments on earth at the present day there's not much wildlife so regardless of what it is, it's likely to be a creature that's adapted to the harsh climate.

Map of Northrend:

http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Northrend.JPG

~~~~~~~~~~
::Nagas::
~~~~~~~~~~
Concerning Nagas & mounts, there's a very easy solution to that, simply have them mounted like brides do with their legs on horses (in this case tails) along the side (you can easily Google a picture like that if you can't visualize it in your head).

Also concerning armour, people mentioned the problem with them lacking feet, "OMAGAD w3r3 I put sho3z" well simply have it scaled to match the end of the tail.

Someone also mentioned "wut th3y hostil3 liek & in in5t4nc3s". Well this one's pretty easy theirs hostile although malformed Draeni around, based on that theirs no reason why Nagas should be excluded.

You also have to remember the Nagas are part elf, part serpent. The race has developed an array of genetic variations and defences, such as ink jets, tentacles, razor fins, venomous fangs and hardened barnacle carapaces. It's also likely some of them evolved differently i.e. some form of legs.

~~~~~~~~~~
::Why Nagas & Tuskarr?::
~~~~~~~~~~
Judging by the fact the Nagas are present in Northrend also relatively close to the Tuskarr it might create political tension amongst them (harsh climate & low resources available; you get the picture aye). And if we can be as bold as to assume blizzard would like two races with high tension between each other like they did with Belfs & Draeni, then Tuskarr & Nagas seem like possible races. Theirs no lore available that reveals if the Naga at Riplash Ruins are remnants of Lady Vashj's forces or another tribe (except the fact that their there).

Bullfury
28-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Pandarens should be ridding a flying asian dragons just to get the fans extra hyped. Give them a completely new armor look too, everything they wear turn asian style. While we are at it, why not give them a new class? Come on people, be a little creative, we need a class for them? Hmmm, real mind bender... Originality is esstinal here. What about Ninja? Oh oh, Samurais, never done before. Their rank 14 should be called Shogun too.

Finally, i cracked the code! Its so original.

as i said in the main thread: Monks!!!! :P check page one

Bullfury
28-11-2006, 08:29 AM
~~~~~~~~~~
::Tuskarr (http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Tuskarr.jpg)::
~~~~~~~~~~
There's not much known about the Tuskarr (http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Tuskarr.jpg), blizzard have so far not built on their lore much. My guess it's one of those "hmm this works here and perhaps we might have use for it later". What we do know though is from their brief appearances in WC3: TFT, Warcraft: The role-playing game (for those who don't know it's a D&D pen+paper game). They seem to appear all over Northrend, but their main region is the Borean Tundra:

http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Borean_Tundra.JPG

This is the western portion of Northrend, interesting is also the fact that the Naga stronghold is in the Riplash Ruins (see map above). The Tuskarr are easily comparable to Eskimos; everyday life seems to be related to fishing & whaling. By definition they’re a "hunter & gatherer" culture. Oddly enough are their penguin farms:

http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Penguin.jpg

I'd say it's pretty unlikely we'll be riding around on Penguins. As suggested earlier, by Marzul, a Mammoth kind of creature would be most suitable. In most tundra environments on earth at the present day there's not much wildlife so regardless of what it is, it's likely to be a creature that's adapted to the harsh climate.

Map of Northrend:

http://home.no.net/hbastion/cutenews/data/upimages/Northrend.JPG

~~~~~~~~~~
::Nagas::
~~~~~~~~~~
Concerning Nagas & mounts, there's a very easy solution to that, simply have them mounted like brides do with their legs on horses (in this case tails) along the side (you can easily Google a picture like that if you can't visualize it in your head).

Also concerning armour, people mentioned the problem with them lacking feet, "OMAGAD w3r3 I put sho3z" well simply have it scaled to match the end of the tail.

Someone also mentioned "wut th3y hostil3 liek & in in5t4nc3s". Well this one's pretty easy theirs hostile although malformed Draeni around, based on that theirs no reason why Nagas should be excluded.

You also have to remember the Nagas are part elf, part serpent. The race has developed an array of genetic variations and defences, such as ink jets, tentacles, razor fins, venomous fangs and hardened barnacle carapaces. It's also likely some of them evolved differently i.e. some form of legs.

~~~~~~~~~~
::Why Nagas & Tuskarr?::
~~~~~~~~~~
Judging by the fact the Nagas are present in Northrend also relatively close to the Tuskarr it might create political tension amongst them (harsh climate & low resources available; you get the picture aye). And if we can be as bold as to assume blizzard would like two races with high tension between each other like they did with Belfs & Draeni, then Tuskarr & Nagas seem like possible races. Theirs no lore available that reveals if the Naga at Riplash Ruins are remnants of Lady Vashj's forces or another tribe (except the fact that their there).

ok all is fine but as it said before i think nagas should be "twisted" and have legs and the capitals must be on Azeroth arnt it? (like in TBC 1 nutral Capital in outland and BE + Draenei capitals on Azeorth)

if it does it should be on an islands near the maelstorm or.. in second thought Northered IS IN Azeroth so its kinda makes sense but the two Capitals cant be so close to each other ...

mabye Naga Capital should be in Daggercap Bay since its a bay and its close to water or hte Howling Frod? anyway the point is that the capitals may be on same island but diffrent sides since those are diffrent fanctions...

about Tuskarr Mount: Mammoth is a really great idea! it may have same emotes as Elekk and resemble it but it will be wooly with bigger tusks etc...

about the Nagas if there are going to be Swimming Mounts imo it should be kind of Snap Dragon with no legs to swim and Snap Dragon with legs as a racial mount... the both ""Races" of the Snap Dragon may even look slightly diffrent..dunno

Artia
28-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Northrend is a continent on Azeroth, similar to our north pole.

Magnus
28-11-2006, 10:09 AM
Bullfury you didn't have to quote my entire post *sigh. I'll see if I have some time to answer your "questions" ones I get back from uni.

~~~~~~

Ermm wrong, the North Pole isn't a landmass so it can't be a continent, it's just floating ice, Antarctica in the south however is a landmass and a continent.

If anything Northrend is similar to tundra climates on earth like Siberia.

Psonica
28-11-2006, 08:50 PM

Northen landmass yes. If I haven't fallen off memory lane totally I recall that Northrend was on the worldmap pre-release at some point much like Undermine still is.

Nensec
28-11-2006, 09:09 PM

Northen landmass yes. If I haven't fallen off memory lane totally I recall that Northrend was on the worldmap pre-release at some point much like Undermine still is.

well ti wasnt in the alpha version. i still got that one installed

Bullfury
29-11-2006, 03:26 PM

well ti wasnt in the alpha version. i still got that one installed

can you post a pic of it pls :) ?

im curios to see where they placed it... and sorry for being noob, but i read all WC books im WC fan wich means i played WC2 and WC3...but.. i have no idea or i dont recall what is the Undermine again? can someone explain me pls?

Marzul
29-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Undermine is the capitol of the Goblins. It's placed in the big ocean, south of the Maelstrom