View Full Version : Battle Royale is recruiting

*Jeraceen
19-11-2006, 12:11 AM
We are a new raiding guild for TBC. All of us have raid experience up to the Twins.

You are welcome if you are a warrior and looking forward to TBC.

Make your application at www.myguild.eu

If you want to know more. Ask me ingame "Jeraceen"

Thx.

*Jeraceen
19-11-2006, 08:01 PM
We are a new raiding guild for TBC. All of us have raid experience up to the Twins.

You are welcome if you are a warrior and looking forward to TBC.

Make your application at www.myguild.eu

If you want to know more. Ask me ingame "Jeraceen"

Thx.

Here comes the exact numbers we need.

3 Warrior
1 Druid
1 Hunter
2 Mages

Temmink
19-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Not sure if they still enforce it but using names for characters/guilds form movies/songtitles/bands and such isn't allowed afaik.

Vege
19-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Look at these all Legoliazzzez and Gumliz first ;P

thessily
19-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Not sure if they still enforce it but using names for characters/guilds form movies/songtitles/bands and such isn't allowed afaik.

Ironic if true since the guild name is a straight lift from a film.

Arcanis
19-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Thats probably only roleplaying servers

Kathra
19-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Thats probably only roleplaying servers

Aye, about 4-5 months after the game launched they majorally relaxed the rules on non-Rp servers, thats why you see tons of people with multi-worded names and famous character names not being banned

Artia
19-11-2006, 10:32 PM

Battle Royale has been a normal phrase for quite a while too, the film didn't exactly invent it. Plus the film is based on a book :twisted: But yes, as Kathra said, the rules have been pretty much so lax that you can name your character anything that isn't morally reprehensible.

thessily
19-11-2006, 10:37 PM

Battle Royale has been a normal phrase for quite a while too, the film didn't exactly invent it. Plus the film is based on a book :twisted: But yes, as Kathra said, the rules have been pretty much so lax that you can name your character anything that isn't morally reprehensible.

All good but the member I spoke to said it was based on the film :razz:

Artia
19-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Then that member doesn't know jack about Battle Royale. It was first a novel, then turned to movie, then to an excellent 15 part manga, all of which are resting in my collection. Battle Royale 2 is currently being turned into a manga too, though the movie has been made ages ago.

Anyways, back to the recruiting for this guild >_>

Kathra
19-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Battle Royale 2 was such a disaster, i had such high expectations after the awesome first one

;[

(The first hour or so is good, but then it starts getting all weird and emoish)

thessily
19-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Then that member doesn't know jack about Battle Royale. It was first a novel, then turned to movie, then to an excellent 15 part manga, all of which are resting in my collection. Battle Royale 2 is currently being turned into a manga too, though the movie has been made ages ago.

I own all that stuff too (tho the 2nd film was pretty lame imo) - but I think they know what they named the guild after - not necessarily the original source of the Battle Royale...

*cough* back to recruiting :razz:

Akrea
19-11-2006, 11:01 PM

Red the novel/book, one of the best books i've red.

Then i saw the movie...

:cry:

*Jeraceen
21-11-2006, 06:22 AM
I bet there are many guilds who dont know that there name is based on a book etc ;) *naaah i know from where Battle Ryoale is*

To update this thread.
We are now near full.
Tanks 2 and mages 2 are still welcome.
http://www.myguild.eu

thurlog
21-11-2006, 02:35 PM
or they liked playing http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/248 back in the 80's? (i know i did :p)

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Terrible, nonscript movies .... BUMP