View Full Version : <Tempest> looking to coraid MC/BWL

Gargath
18-11-2006, 07:43 PM
As you can see in our other post; http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=28&page=viewtopic&t=3625
We are skilled and capable persons.
I wonder if there are some skilled guilds or alts in high end guilds that would like to coraid MC/BWL with us. 1 time each week where we kill it all. About 20ppl from each guild.
No slacking, no jerking around just goal oriented high-speed raiding to gear up.
Where ppl come prepared with pots, are able to listen to instructions etc.

Preferably BWL is something we are mostly after since our zg/aq20 gear is on par with tier1 actually. And MC is a joke and boring with 40 ppl ;)

Most of us have done this places tons of times before and i can lead it all, if thats what we decide.

Any interest? PM me on our boards http://forum.tempest.shadowsong.org/index.php
And we can discuss about it, loot rules etc.

It have to be on either wed, thurs or sunday btw.

Gargath
GM Tempest

Taurusos
11-06-2008, 07:30 AM
hilarious goldseller this guy or whatever he is trying to get us to click xD

gotta give him credit for resurrecting some old shit

what happend to Tempest anyway? Was looking like the Wrath version of alliance side in the start.

/Tau

Arthran
11-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Tempest became Twilight after Tempest's GM went to CoI, Twilight then merged with VVV to form Fusion in a massive Dramabomb.

The core guys then left the server in shame, then a few months ago alot of Fusion's top people came back to the server and joined IoF. They later broke off from IoF to form Omnia, taking alot of IoF's members with them.

so erm...

Thats the story of why alliance on Dramasong is so interesting...

Ajial
11-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Glad I stayed on Magtheridon, alot less drama he... no i wont say that

Gwynin
11-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Well not as if its the first time Twillight/Fusion/Omnia related ppl have leeched from IoF :P
Its how they made Twillight in the first place hehe

Gyundor
11-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Its how they made Twillight in the first place hehe

Lol... no

Eisenheim
11-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Darkspear has the most awesome drama, 3 people have been told to be dead, which they were infact not..

1 of which was to speed up BT progress (dedicating it to his memory, then later he came back from a vacation).

The others was some sort if sick joke apparently. I doubt there is any realms without ZOMGDARMAS

Bunneh
11-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Where there are people interacting with each there will be drama.

Gwynin
11-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Lol... no

I know, I know. I was grossly exaggerating :)

But there was quite some poaching thingy by that rogue/paladin couple when they left IoF for Twillight/Fusion/whatever :)

Cheylon
12-06-2008, 12:35 PM
1 of which was to speed up BT progress (dedicating it to his memory, then later he came back from a vacation).

Now thats what I call creative guild management.

Eisenheim
12-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Indeed, and it actually worked they progressed through BT really well after that..

You have to be rather strangely screwed together in the head to find its necesary to do stuff like that..

Gwynin
13-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Just admit it Xi, it was you... its right up your deranged alley :P

(btw did we all just get negative rep for being necros? :D )

Ailith
01-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Darkspear has the most awesome drama, 3 people have been told to be dead, which they were infact not..

Only reason Darkspear Realm rings any bells with me is 'cause Albis played on there :o

Elandril
11-07-2008, 01:18 PM
HE JUST WANTS REJUVENATION GEM - ohh wait he's a warrior *bugger*