View Full Version : People of the alliance! Beware of Uloveme <Twinks for the

Ashym
15-11-2006, 05:53 PM
<Twinks for the Win>

Tried to scam me today, claiming that he was Nakor of Original, and that he wanted to borrow money off me to buy an enchant. He claimed his first account, the one with Nakor on it, had expired of game time and that he would pay me back tomorrow. I asked him to log on the Original website and PM me or something, but he has high latency!

A few minutes later a /who Nakor sorted him out.

Beware!

sageclaire
15-11-2006, 05:59 PM
nice action lycien :) i hate scammers too

scammed too many times in my WoW life ( lost approximatly 250G ) ....back then i was naive ...

Ajial
15-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Once I was on an alt and someone /w me claiming to be an alt of me and asked if they could borrow some gold and they'd pay me back when they logged back...... A quick look in the mirror soon sorted that out..

True story btw

Onkelswe
15-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Once I was on an alt and someone /w me claiming to be an alt of me and asked if they could borrow some gold and they'd pay me back when they logged back...... A quick look in the mirror soon sorted that out..

True story btw

Ahahaha, that could make for so much fun... :D

Smaruc
16-11-2006, 09:17 AM
thanks for the info lycien that guy/girl uloveme wispered me yesterday saying he/she was alliya and that his account got hacked and he/she started a new account. stopped replying too him after that anyway. but when i get home i will put him on ignorelist!

Haplo
16-11-2006, 09:32 AM
cant he/she be reported to blizzard for scamming or something?

Faylin
16-11-2006, 10:02 AM
I like Uloveme for the fact her pet is called IloveU. I thought that was win ^_^

Biscitt
16-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Basically, never trust people saying they're alts of someone if they wanna borrow gold :)

Haplo
16-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Basically, never trust people saying they're alts of someone if they wanna borrow gold :)

Simple even they people i "know" even dont get to borrow gold from me :P.

Đightrain
16-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Was in my guild... claimed to be a female cow shaman that i know... but i only know muh i think and it wasn't her... then claimed her shammy was on another server and that her main was alli on this server... then left guild o.O didn't scam anyone.. just lied alot :P thought there was something odd about her.

Muh
16-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Was in my guild... claimed to be a female cow shaman that i know... but i only know muh i think and it wasn't her... then claimed her shammy was on another server and that her main was alli on this server... then left guild o.O didn't scam anyone.. just lied alot :P thought there was something odd about her.

If you ever meet a low lvl paladin hugging you it might just be me though ;)

Đightrain
16-11-2006, 07:25 PM

If you ever meet a low lvl paladin hugging you it might just be me though ;)

Woohoo cant wait! :P

Hammett
16-11-2006, 10:08 PM
after watching him pretty much spam the trade channel i had a chat with him today. He told me that "Lycien just hates twinks so whatever he says is a lie" . Guess that's kinda ironic. Twat tbh.

PS: Nightrain your sig wins.

Đightrain
16-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Nightrain your sig wins.

Iyachtu
16-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Rest assured , the real nakor found it amusing :p