View Full Version : "About Taks thread and the ensuing drama"

Tsarina
29-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Sorry for the wall of text.

The best wall of text I've read in a very long time. I'm glad you wrote it. I'm sure it means a lot for a lot of people.

Stabstalker
29-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Great post man! :`)

Cachero
29-10-2006, 06:33 PM
You can always fight next to me m8 :)

Elexin
29-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Sorry for the wall of text.

The best wall of text I've read in a very long time. I'm glad you wrote it. I'm sure it means a lot for a lot of people.

And I'm one of them.

Thankyou, very touching post, and you seem to have been the right one to make it :)

Asho
29-10-2006, 06:35 PM
:')

dantheman
29-10-2006, 06:40 PM
60 rogue LFG

/wave

Nicely put by the PR Troll :)

Abberare
29-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Very nice post mate :)

Our healers knew how to manage their mana pools and overheals. They jumped effortlessly between healing targets, even switching to a certain rogue who felt the need to tank sometimes.

QFT

Senister
29-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I miss the old days of OTD VS FTH... that shit was awesome.

Maybe a little elite to write that you were the best of the best... even though you had the most process doesn't mean that.

Anyway i wish you luck in the future Takfiri.

Jurgan
29-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Nice post takfiri.

Limbo
29-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Great post there....pretty sure everyone does remember the old OTD for those reasons not the drama's!

Phanthastic
29-10-2006, 10:28 PM
touchy post

Good luck :)

Robinvi
29-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Invite him back to OTD :(

Solkaner
29-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Oh no you don't!

Also, very nicely written there Takf, as always :).

Taurusos
30-10-2006, 03:07 AM
Have fun whatever you do.

I wont comment on how much truth your post holds or how biased it is. I will let it rest. Its a matter of opinions.

You posted a nice thing, most of it is fine. For that, ill let things rest.

You were and are a hardworker, I will give you that.

Best of luck.

And OTD isnt dead. Not because its revived. Because noone can take away memories we all shared.

/Tau

PS. Dont go praising too much though. The guildbank suddenly went awol. Who was the responsible one for the guildbank? Right.
There are honorable things to do still for the ones who have made mistakes.

Turiel
30-10-2006, 03:14 AM
That's a really nice post, and honestly it's the first time the OTD 'saga' has seemed more than "oh, that's interesting" to me, being that I wasn't in it. Nice view from a guildmembers perspective.

Onkelswe
30-10-2006, 03:33 AM
Aww, you little troll you...
OTD got revived, but even if not it will live forever in those memories.
Noone can take those away... noone can break them apart.
Once a temple dragon, always a tempel dragon!

Mischief
30-10-2006, 07:12 AM
Tak wins the forum!

/salute

calhoun
30-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Great post

/Calhoun

Proterra
30-10-2006, 07:48 AM
very sincere and heartfelt goodbye, just a shame people were forced to do this rather than quit of thier own accord. Hope you'll rejoin us in TBC, always one of those strong but silent types, though another nub putting me on ignore without bothering to state why ;) anotehr of those silly rogue trends I guess. Take care and all the best

Mooterra x

captpicard
30-10-2006, 11:27 AM
If you decide to stay i hope you have fun there tak.
Ill miss the strange bee noise on ts ;)

Evilstein
30-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Great post, Tak!

You were always supportive and a great guy in general. Hope I get a chance to raid more with you some day!

Rickone
30-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Very nice post Tak.

It sums up what most of us feel.

Taurusos
30-10-2006, 05:10 PM
BTW; the same guy you praised in your OP Takfiri, is the same guy walking away with gold value of 27000 gold and other mats.

More and more ppl are confirming this.

They guy thinks he will have peace on Wildhammer. We will see.

Lets the people of Shadowsong know, next time, dont trust a GM with guildbank fully. Some GMs can be trusted some cannot.

While we have a loser leaving the server for Wildhammer planning his next steps, we are standing here trying to rebuild uphill.

So fucking fucking fucking not right.

/Tau

Robinvi
30-10-2006, 05:15 PM
*DRAMA*

If this is thr truth, i really hope the one is gonna post a comment to this, and pass the guildbank to the rightfull owners.

Abberare
30-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Tak doesn't own the guildbank, he's talking about Akro.

Elexin
30-10-2006, 05:17 PM
You misread.
Takfiri doesn't have the bank... the old guildleader that takfiri praised has the bank. Nothing to do with Takfiri.

Taurusos
30-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Tak doesn't own the guildbank, he's talking about Akro.

Correct.

/Tau

Robinvi
30-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Akro moved servers with all that?

Taurusos
30-10-2006, 05:52 PM

Yes... :(

/Tau

Harshak
30-10-2006, 06:25 PM

Yes... :(

/Tau

ewww....

Stegataur
30-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Holysweet/Mssweetie/ whatever sweet on the server i guess posting here under steg's name ^^

Ok For all you guys your information:

Akronimia / Akron has not left the server yet PERIOD
Akronimia has decided to take a break from wow and especially from the Drama and Blackmouthing people seem to find normal in a game.

I know for sure as a RL friend of Akro that he has Frozen his account he will not be back till around the release of the expantion.

I know akro tried to solve the bank issue but the big question remains who should have it. the *new* ordo? wich was founded behind his back? OS wich he had great plans for? just some members of either guild? seeing as there are many sides to a bank i think he did the right thing to just freeze the account.

You guys are making enough Drama without having to fight over who has right of what is in the banker char.

I myself will not take sides in this matter but I do believe a lot of people in this Drama war should take a good look at themselves and at what they are doing over a game.
Friendships are made but they are easely broken over items, gold, 1 bad remark or an unthoughtfull action.

Plz stop the Drama play the game have fun and see where it leads instead of trying to spoil the game for people by fighting over stuff.

I have left 1 server already because of the drama killing the fun of playing plz don't spoil it for everyone and move on.

Its Crap it happened the accound is frozen it won't be unfrozen for a long time so move on and have fun.

hugs... stop spreading the drama start spreading some love *tha Sweet*

toru
30-10-2006, 06:53 PM
well what a way to go out very well put message

Magnar
30-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Holysweet/Mssweetie/ whatever sweet on the server i guess posting here under steg's name ^^

Akronimia has decided to take a break from wow and especially from the Drama and Blackmouthing people seem to find normal in a game.

I know for sure as a RL friend of Akro that he has Frozen his account he will not be back till around the release of the expantion.

I know akro tried to solve the bank issue but the big question remains who should have it. the *new* ordo? wich was founded behind his back? OS wich he had great plans for? just some members of either guild? seeing as there are many sides to a bank i think he did the right thing to just freeze the account.

You guys are making enough Drama without having to fight over who has right of what is in the banker char.

I myself will not take sides in this matter but I do believe a lot of people in this Drama war should take a good look at themselves and at what they are doing over a game.
Friendships are made but they are easely broken over items, gold, 1 bad remark or an unthoughtfull action.

Plz stop the Drama play the game have fun and see where it leads instead of trying to spoil the game for people by fighting over stuff.

I have left 1 server already because of the drama killing the fun of playing plz don't spoil it for everyone and move on.

Its Crap it happened the accound is frozen it won't be unfrozen for a long time so move on and have fun.

That's bullshit. I suppose all the stuff in the guild bank was gathered while it still was OTD, therefore belonging to OTD.

Turiel
30-10-2006, 07:07 PM

I'd like to point out that freezing it till the expansion could make a lot of the stuff worthless.

Solkaner
30-10-2006, 07:10 PM
OTD is shattered now, though.

On a sidenote, Takfiri's words about Akronimia match my thoughts quite well. I refuse to remember him for the last 2 weeks, and jugde him for it completely. I understand the issue, but don't think it's worth the drama. Let it rest already.

Stegataur
30-10-2006, 07:33 PM

That's bullshit. I suppose all the stuff in the guild bank was gathered while it still was OTD, therefore belonging to OTD.

And who is OTD? the new OTD made by Taurusos? the remnants of OS? all ppl from old OTD? and then what? who has the rights to what? ppl will always be jealous for some ppl will get more then others or not...

If you ask me:
Ordo Templi Draconis died as a guild (not considering the future of OS or the new OTD), the stuff on the guild bank was donated there for the guild.. the guild is no more i think the guild bank should be also no more.... then noone can bitch about who get's what etc...

EDIT: this is me posting... :)

Offa
30-10-2006, 07:46 PM

I don't really like to add to drama, but then I don't like to see you being mislead stega

Akronimia has either left the server or deleted his char, I can confirm this because only 1 character per server can have the name "Akronimia", and on shadowsong that character is a level 1 warrior I made earlier today to see if the rumour of his departure was true. Whether the account is frozen or not is irrelevant, if Akronimia was still on SS i could not have made the level 1 "PERIOD".

Whether his recent actions were right or wrong is not a topic on which I'd care to comment, but I don't like to see you and the rest of us mislead.

Kaxx
30-10-2006, 08:04 PM
akro may have moved or deleted akro but whats the name of the bank char(s) then?

akronimia
30-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Deleted Otdbank with it's contents last thursday. Anyway cu people again @ tbc.

Deleted it since there was enough drama alrdy going on. OTD as guild died the bank related to it died with it.

gonna enjoy my vacation / holidays now bye bye

Kinshara
30-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Deleted it since there was enough drama alrdy going on.

For some reason, I'm guessing this will only increase the drama. Or sadness, your pick.

Magnar
30-10-2006, 08:49 PM

Deleted it since there was enough drama alrdy going on. OTD as guild died the bank related to it died with it.

That's utterly retarded.

"Let's destroy all our guild gold and mats, just because it's disputed who should get it..."

Taurusos
30-10-2006, 08:51 PM

You piece of arrogant, selfish scum.

You miserable lowlife.

So now you were man enough to reply? You disgust me.

You are not a man enough of your actions.

Who the HELL are you prick to decide what works of many dies or not? The old OTD may have died, but the WORKS of many didnt die.

Arrogant son of a bitch.

Move to Wildhammer to get away with the work of 50-70 people? And the bank didnt die as been confirmed sharing with one of your relatives.

Your char can die, my char can die, you have no rights whatsoever deciding over the work of that amount of people.

And ones reading this. The guy aint on a break. Both him and one of his relatives are playing or transfered to Wildhammer.

This isnt the end of this I assure you that. If the stuff gathered was mine I wouldnt give a rats ass. But this was the work of MANY PPL.

You cant hide on Wildhammer.

Face the accusations like a man. Step up.

/Tau

Chonar
30-10-2006, 09:02 PM
So, hey guys. What's going on in this thread?

Goonerr
30-10-2006, 09:03 PM

Although it wasnt my work, But speaking on behalf of all the people who worked hard for what was in that bank, That is totally out of order, I thought more of you....

not anymore.

Fithvael
30-10-2006, 09:04 PM
http://nodwick.humor.gamespy.com/cats/couch.jpg

Robinvi
30-10-2006, 09:06 PM

For some reason the only thing i get from this statement is BULLSHIT

I sent everything OTDbank had to my main char and then deleted him. After that i moved server to lose my bad reputation.

Fixed.

Asho
30-10-2006, 09:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH AWHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Magnar
30-10-2006, 09:17 PM
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charhistory/13210888

R.I.P

Gruze
30-10-2006, 09:18 PM

Hahahahhahahahahaha!

Thordyn
30-10-2006, 09:29 PM
http://files.coreofinsight.com/public/Thordyn/bitchstolefish.jpg

captpicard
30-10-2006, 10:03 PM

I don't really like to add to drama, but then I don't like to see you being mislead stega

Akronimia has either left the server or deleted his char, I can confirm this because only 1 character per server can have the name "Akronimia", and on shadowsong that character is a level 1 warrior I made earlier today to see if the rumour of his departure was true. Whether the account is frozen or not is irrelevant, if Akronimia was still on SS i could not have made the level 1 "PERIOD".

Whether his recent actions were right or wrong is not a topic on which I'd care to comment, but I don't like to see you and the rest of us mislead.

Errr well you might have gotten some weird emails, i sure hope you dont speak dutch ;P
[if you do i denie everything]

Trupiaczacha
30-10-2006, 10:10 PM
i will not add to this drama bec it pointless in me eyes...

Takfiri great post that sum all. u was and are always one of this i look up.

Alverion
30-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Its weird...

Some people create drama through sheer accident
Some people create drama on purpose

And then you have SS horde

For whom drama is a big shiny stick (Somewhat akin to Might of Menethil) that they like to use to beat everyone around the head with at earliest opportunity.... and then beat them some more if they just look at the stick the wrong way.

Edit: Forgot the point of my post. Lock thread, remove all the posts except Taks and leave it as a nice monument to a guild. Split all the rest into a new thread called "About Taks thread and the ensuing drama"

Elexin
30-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Yessir :P

ワber
30-10-2006, 11:43 PM

Please, this is almost as old as the "It was my littlebrother on my computer, not me." :P

(Sometimes there really is a littlebrother on the comp, dunno if this could be one of those times.. Though highly unlikely after seeing the http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charhistory/13210888 posted.)

Anyway, this is now the second time I have been in a guild which was disbanded suddenly without any warnings or so by the guildmaster and on the both times the guildbank disappeared with him. Aswell on the both times the guildleader told that he had deleted it.

On that other occasion I did see the ex-guildleader after that quite often, somehow he had gotten the money to buy himself a Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying and an epic mount even though before the guild disbanding he was known to be among the poorest guildmembers..

When confronted he told us that he hadfound the book from DM and gotten a boe epic drop which he had sold.

Needless to say, I was like O'RLY? :D

Zindi
30-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Sad really sad :(

Hoshingen
31-10-2006, 07:13 AM
lael Akro you're such a fucking retard.

Stegataur
31-10-2006, 07:59 AM
Tau: nice to claim you know everything ak does and has done...

me and Holysweet are real life friends of his:

facts:
Otdbank -> deleted
Akronimia NOT playing on Wildhammer
Akronimia DID NOT take stuff from Otdbank
name Akronimia = free on Shadowsong but not coz he deleted the char or migrated...

to all the rest: stop judging ppl you don't know personally.. if you still want to join the bloody KKK

takfiri
31-10-2006, 08:11 AM
There's a subtle difference between a guild bank and a raid bank. The raid bank was filled to finance our push into Naxx... no raid, no push, no Naxx, why bother worrying?

And, Wildhammer, lol;)

Utena
31-10-2006, 08:33 AM
facts:
Otdbank -> deleted
name Akronimia = free on Shadowsong but not coz he deleted the char or migrated...

So the names free because... hes still on the server under a different name? what, seriously im curious as to how the name is free...:dontknow:

Ruoste
31-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Loved Takfiris "wall of text". Takfiri's the person that can say best what I have on my mind. :)

I see some people bashing Akro who know nothing about him or our former guild. They are just trolls that feed on the drama.

Deleting the bank was the best solution in the end imo. I can say this because I also contributed to the bank. Bank was for OTD raids. Current OTD guild is only a faint shadow of it's former self. Liquidating and redistributing the wealth would have been massive task and impossible to do fairly and without more drama.

Limbo
31-10-2006, 09:12 AM
Its weird...

Some people create drama through sheer accident
Some people create drama on purpose

And then you have SS horde

For whom drama is a big shiny stick (Somewhat akin to Might of Menethil) that they like to use to beat everyone around the head with at earliest opportunity.... and then beat them some more if they just look at the stick the wrong way.

Don't generalise, Alliance have their dramas too :P

Thorbadin
31-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Deleting a bank is never a fair solution, its utterly retarded.
If you can't agree who owns what atleast divide it between the new groups.

2 guilds formed, mail half to 1 guild and keep the other half.

Offa
31-10-2006, 09:32 AM
facts:
Otdbank -> deleted

So the names free because... hes still on the server under a different name? what, seriously im curious as to how the name is free...:dontknow:

quite. last time i checked there wasn't a "Change Name" button. stega give it up mate. unless he's secretly a blizz employee willing to risk his job by abusing his power by changing his char name, someone's telling porkies

also thanks for splitting this thread from tak's :D

Robinvi
31-10-2006, 09:32 AM
facts:
Otdbank -> deleted

You expect peeps to trust a person that recently fucked 100 persons totally over?
Seriosly, you are a RL friend, your posts are worthless. Retard.

Fraps it or it didn't happen.
No one deletes 27000g and loads of other damn worthfull stuff.

And please "Stegataur" (reminds me of another name btw) stop making useless posts in this forum.

vattghern
31-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Primo: Takfiri made great post. I have nothing to add to that. Kudos to you lil Troll :)

Secundo:

I do not believe half of what I read and I do believe less than half of what I hear.

Sentencing someone without having _solid_ proofs is far too fetched to say the least. Innocient unless proven guilty - doesn't sound familiar? There is nice wording in The Bible. Something about stones.

That's of course another side and point of view on this story.

The only solid proof is that you can create characters with the names Akron, Otdbank on SSE (and Offric made Akronimia toon). Which when we look at it proves nothing except the fact that those toons might have been deleted/moved.

Yeah, I am disappointed in the way the situation was handled pr/information wise, but so far I do not have any reason nor proof to not believe Akronimia. Conversely, so far he has always been helpful, fair and sincere to me.

Like it matters.

Robinvi
31-10-2006, 10:06 AM
I do not believe half of what I read and I do believe less than half of what I hear.

Very well said :razz:

vanroguesing
31-10-2006, 10:12 AM
someone post the link to Tak's post ffs

found it :D

Bleetman
31-10-2006, 10:28 AM
So's your face.

/bubble /hearthstone

Proterra
31-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Fuck sake i'm so sick of people on here calling one another retard or some shitty assed names, You treat people like in rl do you? No? Give respect and GET SOME BACK.

Stegataur may not have been as loud a person as some of us but he was still part of OTD so his points are valid-so stop calling him a retard for defending his side of his story.

Yes Im annoyed this happened and I dont condone the choice akro made-but as TBC draws nearer the more worthless those items become and you can't deny this fact. Whether akro moved or took them hes made his grave and he will lie in it now, if he did indeed take all the gold then what has he really earnt? gold in a game? lost respect from all of us?

and if he didn't take it and left then he knows why he did it. OTD DIED and as much as i hate to say it the bank died with it, im pissed off I worked as well for all those items but the fact is we are still a guild, we are still friends, if you wanna waste away your hours crying over spilt milk be my guest but there is a line you need to draw between the good things in this game and the material.

If you aren't in OTD you can't judge either side, you didnt work for any of this, you were not part of the inner "drama" so stop biasing everything.

And quit the bullshit because your all taking whats left of our rep, and your spitting on it, weve just revived OTD and you are making our name connected with so much bullshit and we don't need it. I'm not saying im happy this turned out but its time to MOVE ON, learn your lesson and thank god you were only screwed over in a game

Robinvi
31-10-2006, 10:31 AM
I was and am in OTD!

Robinrme kk

Ogrosh
31-10-2006, 10:39 AM
OTD DIED and as much as i hate to say it the bank died with it

Although the guild may have disappeared, the bank and items will have only died because of one persons actions, the items still existed (and may still do it seems) and could have been put to use by any number of people, if nothing else the gold from that could have funded 5 or 6 peoples flying mounts in TBC, surely at least something constructive should have been done with it?

Proterra
31-10-2006, 10:46 AM
right so let's say you were in his place. You were leaving, who would you give the items to? you think he'd give them to Tau after not letting him into OS? So he gives them to OS. immagine the drama bullshit we would gain from that.

Llort
31-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Crying over a few pixels and bits and bytes. Oh the drama...

oke oke oke, those pixels and bits and bytes have costed a few bucks and time.

Anyway, drama ftw.

Anyway2, kudo's for Proterra.

AnteroVipune
31-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Why did you make that post Llort?

Taurusos
31-10-2006, 10:58 AM
All right. Seems like many miss out on the meaning of working for something and standing up for your work.

The hours many of us spent, getting where we are, healthy or not, can be compared to an addiotional real life job. We put down hours and energy.

So saying its a game and then being blind for the fact that you actually, as odd as it may sound, put down man-hours, working for the "wealth" accumulated is wrong.

There is no reason and excuse whatsoever to deny innocent people of their work. Those kind of things will hunt you, if you perfrom that act.

The "OTD died and guildbank died with is" is just the easy way out. One thing isnt connect to the other.

Its a shame, people dont value their time spent.

And again, people are trying to mislead us about the transfer move.

Fact remains: Akronimia is an arrogant son of a bitch who chose the easy way out. He had no rights whatsoever to claim the work of so many. Its a fine day when a man above the 20テつエs hides behind the safety of a pc.

To whom all of you, read the guys post again. If you had put time down, sure its a game, but this cant be compared to other games, would you if it was a real life work, taken the same crap from someone telling you: "The company is going under, I didnt feel for continuing, so all you guysテつエ work last 6 months+ will sadly not be payed for."

Read his arrogant post again. Yeah old OTD is dead, things wont be the same again, Akro did good, but this last act, open your eyes.
It shouldnt be acceptable.

/Tau

Proterra
31-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Why did you make that post Llort?

he wants in my pants. how bout you babeh? ;D

Taurusos
31-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Crying over a few pixels and bits and bytes. Oh the drama...

oke oke oke, those pixels and bits and bytes have costed a few bucks and time.

Anyway, drama ftw.

Anyway2, kudo's for Proterra.

Dude, you are an idiot yet again proven from older posts. Being a mod here doesnt allow you to troll peoples post, such as this as you wish.

So A) Shut the hell up and stay away from this thread
B) Act like a fucking mod and behave accordingly.

Idiot.

/Tau

Proterra
31-10-2006, 11:04 AM
kinda gree wth Tau here, Llort you have no right to post such weightless crap in this thread, despite being a 'mod'. And please don't kudos me テつャテつャ

Proterra
on an offtopic im going now, uni then staying at newcastle cause IM GONNA SEE ROSS NOBLE OMGOMGOMGOMGMGNG WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

/bounces away happily

Solkaner
I'm convinced Akronimia felt betrayed (by the "insider", among other things), combine that - a little hate - with some greed, and you would've done it yourself. Especially when it's so easy to get away with.

Obviously that doesn't make it right. But as Proterra said stop crying over split millk (>_>...).

Proterra
31-10-2006, 11:05 AM
i like how solk got my joke :3 -hugs-

Ogrosh
31-10-2006, 11:12 AM
right so let's say you were in his place. You were leaving, who would you give the items to? you think he'd give them to Tau after not letting him into OS? So he gives them to OS. immagine the drama bullshit we would gain from that.

Well first question would be, is OS still actually around? If Akro has disappeared, did he disband them as well?

If he did, then just send the mats to the new OTD, he obviously doesn't care about them if he deleted them as he claims.

Or how about something crazy like randomly trade people in Org and give stuff away? Doing anything with the stuff is better than deleting it.

vattghern
31-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Funny how you can find solution to anything. Anyway OS was not disbanded.

Legendfierce
31-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Where is this post plz ?

Ruoste
31-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Tau, you say it like raid/guildbank contained all the work we put in for over a year of raiding. All that was in there was some gold and some very soon to be obsolete items. Worth of the guildbank was only a fraction of the epics we are now wearing and using.

Not going to say again what a disaster it would have been to try to redistribute the bank fairly. Since there are no virtual charities, I think this was the best solution.

It's a game. Why do we play it? For enjoyment maybe? I enjoyed myself most of the time we were raiding. I consider that being my biggest reward. I got my "payment" for sure.

Llort
31-10-2006, 11:40 AM
My point was more directed at Akro tbh.

I guess I said it a bit wrong, oh well :)

I just don't understand why he would have deleted the whole bank + items (if that indeed is true).
It is like trying to run from any problems that may arise in the future. (Giving away what item to which guild). I find it a bit lame tbh. (Not that I have the right to judge about speculations, so I am not, just stating my personal feeling about it)
I totally understand the money,time-spend, item thing tough :) That if you loose items that you also loose IRL money and time. And time is money so you loose double the money.

I just hope that both (new) guilds will be able to go along each side. And live happily ever after.

p.s. I wasn't posting as *moderator-llort* just as llort. So it has nothing to do with my moderator ship. And my *maturity/attitude* so to say.

I am not saying I am too social, but I do know how peoples (in general) tend to think and such. psychology ftw :]

Ogrosh
31-10-2006, 11:58 AM

Then split the stuff in half, surely everyone would rather something than nothing? Even if one side did moan about getting slightly more or less, they are better off than it being deleted.

Solkaner
31-10-2006, 12:01 PM
In half? OTD is shattered (as I said btw) all over the entire Horde faction.

Llort
31-10-2006, 12:02 PM

Then split the stuff in half, surely everyone would rather something than nothing? Even if one side did moan about getting slightly more or less, they are better off than it being deleted.

Vendor/DE, divide money by 2. done?
If it ends up to be odd numbers, then doe floor(itams) and delete the last item, to keep everything as equal as possible.

OR, compare amount of members, and share it by ratio? even fairer :)

In half? OTD is shattered (as I said btw) all over the entire Horde faction.
Then do the last option? (if possible to find out who was in OTD and who was not). But then you have the problems of those who are regulars and those who are not. >_> Well, still, deleting it all seems a bit *lame* still...

Like burning your money to light a cigarette.

Onkelswe
31-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Either way the stuff is gone now. No need to speculate in what should have been done, it's to late for that.

Solkaner
31-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Another question comes to mind, Llort. Did everyone deserve an equal share? OTD had plenty of raiders and non-raiders. Some raided everyday, others hardly ever. Some not at all. Some had been raiding since day 1, others joined a week ago. So?

I honestly don't understand why non-OTDers get worked up over this, it's not like any of you lost anything. In fact, most of the OTD members who posted so far, just want it to end.

Llort
31-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Another question comes to mind, Llort. Did everyone deserve an equal share? OTD had plenty of raiders and non-raiders. Some raided everyday, others hardly ever. Some not at all. Some had been raiding since day 1, others joined a week ago. So?

Read my edit :) I said something like: *except you have the problem of regulars and none regulars*

takfiri
31-10-2006, 12:47 PM
To whom all of you, read the guys post again. If you had put time down, sure its a game, but this cant be compared to other games, would you if it was a real life work, taken the same crap from someone telling you: "The company is going under, I didnt feel for continuing, so all you guysテつエ work last 6 months+ will sadly not be payed for."
I saw C'Thun die, so I got paid in full.

Let it go.

vattghern
31-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Now maybe, maybe for once show that you can get over personalities and see the other side of things. Might be worth trying instead of calling names people you deemed to be really good friends with. Even if you disapprove their action. People do make mistakes, poeple do miscommunicate but with stubborn and one way attitude you will go nowhere. Or you want to screw Horde side the same way it was done in the early days, that put it 4 months behind almost entire 'civilized' pve world?

Meh.

I got my payment. That was all the stuff that was killed since my very first MC till last AQ OTD ever made.

Malrazor
31-10-2006, 01:16 PM
I love how:

- people that I don't even know are complaining and arguing about a guild they aren't even part of. Shut up ogrosh, none cares what you say.

- the person that is complaining the most and insulting people was the one that got his repair costs payed from the guildbank (while none other had that luxury)

I'm not saying what Akronimia did was correct, but it's done, no need to discuss it endlessly.

Taurusos
31-10-2006, 01:27 PM
I love how:

- people that I don't even know are complaining and arguing about a guild they aren't even part of. Shut up ogrosh, none cares what you say.

- the person that is complaining the most and insulting people was the one that got his repair costs payed from the guildbank (while none other had that luxury)

I'm not saying what Akronimia did was correct, but it's done, no need to discuss it endlessly.

Thats me you are talking about.

I complain the most yes. I know Akro did many things right. The last act however...

I dont need to make my entire inner feeling towards Akronimia public. Steg, you know what I whispered you.

And yes, back in the days, my repaircosts were payed by guild, but why bring it up if you dont know the reason?

Ill tell you the reason. During the Late MC/early BWL period I was going through lots of problems. Few of you know this. I told Akro that I didnt have the time to spend farming and raiding. One could not go with the other. Tanks were needed back then. I got payed to do my job. I never made anyone do it. I was about to stop raiding as I didnt and had no possibility to actually grind my repaircosts.

See, Akro and me go far back. More than any of you guys. Now, feeling stabbed in the back by a person you had faith in once and trusted with all your ingame and real life secrets, brings out the beast in you.

Consider those facts before you ask people to drop things.

But with all my posts, I was not after stirring anything up. It was my feelings and opinions.

My final say:

I dislike what happend. Will it ever be redeemed? No. So...
For Akro to read: I dont know man, truly...Fuck it. Its not worth trying.

As asked by many to drop it, I let it go.

/Tau

vattghern
31-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Always astonishes me how everyone starts sounding reasonable around page 7. ;)

Sloth
31-10-2006, 01:58 PM
I love how:

shouldve posted all this on otd forums then. It's a public forum so I can't see why you think only otd people can/should post here.

vattghern
31-10-2006, 02:07 PM
But at page 8 hell breaks loose again.

To clarify - not all ex OTD members do have access to OTD forums. Ya know.

Fintan
31-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Hell shouldn't have broken loose, people and their stupid online egos again. Tau took a lovely farewell post and subjected it to his "ROAR I MUST BE HEARD" bullshit and look where it is now, the only saving grace being that it only took 7 pages to drop it. This shouldn't have happened, and it seems like pretty much every other OTD member didn't want this going public either.

I know very very few people from OTD but I thought Takfiri's post was charming, well rounded and to the point. Take care Tak.

Taurusos
31-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Hell shouldn't have broken loose, people and their stupid online egos again. Tau took a lovely farewell post and subjected it to his "ROAR I MUST BE HEARD" bullshit and look where it is now, the only saving grace being that it only took 7 pages to drop it. This shouldn't have happened, and it seems like pretty much every other OTD member didn't want this going public either.

I know very very few people from OTD but I thought Takfiri's post was charming, well rounded and to the point. Take care Tak.

Fintan man, you are wrong. My final post was a post made showing exactly what I felt at the moment. Still dont like it, have to live with it, and tired and frustrated, so dropping it.

I must be heard???

Your type of comments stirs shit up more, saying things with out background info or involvement.

I stand by all posts I have made in this thread. One doesnt go without the other.

/Tau

Cassina
31-10-2006, 02:48 PM

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4720/wowcatnm8.jpg

Trupiaczacha
31-10-2006, 03:00 PM
. In fact, most of the OTD members who posted so far, just want it to end.

QFT.

ワber
31-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Either way the stuff is gone now. No need to speculate in what should have been done, it's to late for that.

If someone still needs/wants the stuff deleted with the character, the character can always be restored. Nothing is lost unless it is wanted to be lost.

Ogrosh
31-10-2006, 04:31 PM
I love how:

This is a public messageboard, I will comment on whatever I like, whether someone like you deems it to be my business or not.

captpicard
31-10-2006, 06:06 PM
But at page 8 hell breaks loose again.

:wink:

ワber
31-10-2006, 06:58 PM
I love how:

This is a public messageboard, I will comment on whatever I like, whether someone like you deems it to be my business or not.

The point there was (as far as I understood, going half way atm on a bottle of absinthe :P ) that why try to stir things up and create drama to things which donテつエt concern you the slightest bit and the only reason for random ppl commenting in such ways is to do, like mentioned, create drama.

I might be wrong, mainly 'cause I'm getting very, very drunk. :P

Stegataur
31-10-2006, 07:35 PM
facts:
Otdbank -> deleted

You expect peeps to trust a person that recently fucked 100 persons totally over?
Seriosly, you are a RL friend, your posts are worthless. Retard.

Fraps it or it didn't happen.
No one deletes 27000g and loads of other damn worthfull stuff.

And please "Stegataur" (reminds me of another name btw) stop making useless posts in this forum.

Indeed i do expect peeps to trust a person that recently fucked 100 persons totally over.
Coz it's a: debatable he did even fuck over those ppl and b: he did a hell of alot more in the past 1.5 years work for OTD to not have EARNED that trust.

And as a real life friend of Akro i find my post not worthless/useless by just mentioning facts i heard first hand. And for calling names... just grow up and respect other ppl's opions.

And i'm curious who that other name is btw... :)

I dont need to make my entire inner feeling towards Akronimia public. Steg, you know what I whispered you.

yes i know, but you also know what i whispered to you and next day i see all kinds of allogations made by you towards Akronimia that weren't true and you should have known that by our conversation. If you got the info from someone else then i can only ask that you give me a bit more credit for telling you things that might save the drama :)

Fuck sake i'm so sick of people on here calling one another retard or some shitty assed names, You treat people like in rl do you? No? Give respect and GET SOME BACK.

Stegataur may not have been as loud a person as some of us but he was still part of OTD so his points are valid-so stop calling him a retard for defending his side of his story.

Yes Im annoyed this happened and I dont condone the choice akro made-but as TBC draws nearer the more worthless those items become and you can't deny this fact. Whether akro moved or took them hes made his grave and he will lie in it now, if he did indeed take all the gold then what has he really earnt? gold in a game? lost respect from all of us?

and if he didn't take it and left then he knows why he did it. OTD DIED and as much as i hate to say it the bank died with it, im pissed off I worked as well for all those items but the fact is we are still a guild, we are still friends, if you wanna waste away your hours crying over spilt milk be my guest but there is a line you need to draw between the good things in this game and the material.

If you aren't in OTD you can't judge either side, you didnt work for any of this, you were not part of the inner "drama" so stop biasing everything.

And quit the bullshit because your all taking whats left of our rep, and your spitting on it, weve just revived OTD and you are making our name connected with so much bullshit and we don't need it. I'm not saying im happy this turned out but its time to MOVE ON, learn your lesson and thank god you were only screwed over in a game

QFT
/snif /hug Pwot

Gwynin
31-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Well if he deleted the guild bank he is an arse.
If he transferred it he is an arse.
If he froze his account which holds the guild bank he is an arse.

So why all the agrueing

Stegataur
31-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Well if he deleted the guild bank he is an arse.
If he transferred it he is an arse.
If he froze his account which holds the guild bank he is an arse.

So why all the agrueing

For argue sake :)
Just suppose he did divide the guildbank contents:

-All stuff to OS -> non OS old OTD members -> he is an arse
-All stuf to new OTD -> OS members and non OTD oldmembers -> he is an arse
-Stuff divided between new OTD and OS -> old OTD members not in new OTD or OS -> he is an arse
-Stuff divided between all old members from OTD -> ppl with more effort in raids equal ppl that didn't do much -> he is an arse

following this plan then technically he is always an arse... nice point of view.. but not very valid now is it?

Oogie
31-10-2006, 09:36 PM
he is an arse
My 2 cents

Onkelswe
31-10-2006, 10:19 PM

If someone still needs/wants the stuff deleted with the character, the character can always be restored. Nothing is lost unless it is wanted to be lost.

Given the fact that it's content was still on the char while it got deleted, and thats something I can't really believe. Akro might have made some wrong turns but deleting all that would in my eyes be totally retarded, and that he is not.
And as Solk pointed out, I myself would have been very tempted to just keep it all and move server in that position.

Now let this die, please.

fantasy
01-11-2006, 01:04 AM
no one can delete 27k gold.
if someone would say it, he would be a liar. even if this a game, some strange ppl are runningin it.
i dont wanna go any deeper. just my 270000000 cents.

Fintan
01-11-2006, 04:44 AM
Tau my post wasn't anything to do with your final post, it was about you diverting Takfiri's thread into an argument about a guild bank in the first place. I can imagine it's more than frustrating to see all that hard work go to waste, but you did bring it up on the public forums in someone elses thread, which was what I was commenting on. I don't need any back-ground info on OTD to comment on *how* you dealt with an internal guild issue on a public forum, as I never touched on the issue you brought up itself.

Anyway, peace. I'm glad it's dropped.

Krazur
01-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Yo Tak!
Great post you wrote there, didn't expect anything less from you. :)

For the rest; what happened, happened. It's not a nice thing, but it's impossible to revert it. You guys should live with it.
OTD has the right to be remembered to what it used to be, and what it might become again. A guild with an impressive list of archived goals.

Let it rest, don't flame eachother for the actions of one.

K~

Limbo
01-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Joenino is an arse
My 2 cents

Stegataur
01-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Joenino is an arse
My 2 cents

Is this so matture to let others believe i said something, wich i might add is offensive to that person, and then also implicate another person in this edited quote?

Edit: by this post i make it clear i do not want any implication in this action nor do i want Oogieboogie to be implicated.

Limbo
01-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Sigh

Legendfierce
01-11-2006, 03:55 PM
KEWL JIPPPPPO :lol: 8) :P :evil: :cry: 8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:v:cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Darkreaver
01-11-2006, 04:27 PM
i have one thing to say on all issues here....

K LAEL LMFAO

Kathra
01-11-2006, 05:24 PM
http://www.repeatfailure.com/imageboard/img/00/000037-1140301824453.jpg

Asho
01-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Big red cross ftw

Oogie
01-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Joenino is an arse
My 2 cents

Is this so matture to let others believe i said something, wich i might add is offensive to that person, and then also implicate another person in this edited quote?

Edit: by this post i make it clear i do not want any implication in this action nor do i want Oogieboogie to be implicated.

Steg, please re-read what Limbo edited, it's true, Joenino is an arse! :lol:

ワber
01-11-2006, 07:19 PM
KEWL JIPPPPPO :lol: 8) :P :evil: :cry: 8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:8) :P :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:v:cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!:

lol :P

Stegataur
01-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Joenino is an arse
My 2 cents

Steg, please re-read what Limbo edited, it's true, Joenino is an arse! :lol:

I don't know Joenino, thus i'm not going to judge him. He may or may not be an arse, it's not to me to make comments about that. Everyone get's my respect in a way, until they proven to me that they don't deserve that respect.

vanroguesing
01-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Lock this please

Ahgey
01-11-2006, 10:31 PM
yes plz lock -.-

Sloth
02-11-2006, 12:14 AM
warlocks need a pvp nerf.

Onkelswe
02-11-2006, 12:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/siXpounder/LFX.jpg