View Full Version : 2H Fury

Schwonky
10-10-2006, 10:18 AM
I have read so many different debates about what is better for PvE when using a 2H (yes, yes I know that DW Fury with blah blah % to hit and 100% parry, 94 billion attack power is the way to go, but this topic is NOT about DW Fury).

The general argument seems to be, fast 2 handers with procs favour 2H Fury.

Kalimdor's Revenge is 3.2 speed with a chance on hit proc. This favours 2H Fury and Flurry etc if you have enough AP and crit

Then, slow 2 Handers prefer MS. E.g. Zin'rokh - 3.8 speed, sword spec - hits less often but harder and you have chance to crit from the sword spec (and yes, I know Kalimdor's top end damage is > ZR despite the speed, but am just using these weapons for their typical speeds).

Then there are the "in betweenys" like Bonereaver's Edge, Ashkandi, Dark Edge of Insanity. 3.4-3.5 speed (Also, BRE and DeoI have chance on hit procs despite being slower).. Am curious to hear some arguments from warriors on our server about whether to choose 2H Fury or MS for these type of weapons.

Sword spec > Flurry in this case ? or other way around? what do people think.

Thanks.

Fintan
10-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Mortal Strike is fer wimmen 'an pansies!

Real warriors smack stuff till it dies wiv'ere fists!

aNiMaL
10-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Well, I'ld say
but this topic is NOT about DW Fury

Ah crap, it's about compensation again..
NvM

Kzuhl
14-10-2006, 09:30 PM
It's kinda hard to find an approach to answering your question, but assuming you just want a general answer I'd say it doesn't matter. 2h Fury will be better for PvE, MS will be better for PvP. Make the decision dependant on your focus in the game, PvP or PvE.

Iyachtu
20-10-2006, 03:36 AM
Also, DeoI is an axe.