View Full Version : Hollow - Ninjalooters INC.

Tyler
24-09-2006, 09:04 AM
So who is this Hollow guy and why is he selling Words of Thawing and Wartorn Scraps?

Faylin
24-09-2006, 09:41 AM
And all other sorts of raid materials..

.. and lvl 1 unguilded.

Ajial
24-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Well, tbh who would buy the scraps? Its not like they are a rare drop or anything... We seem to have enough word of thawing too for all the frozen runes we come across...

Flawless
24-09-2006, 09:55 AM
I thought it was one of the russian guilds raid bank tbh

Aredhel
24-09-2006, 06:15 PM
I think it's someone selling off the old Satre guild bank, may be wrong.

Robinvi
24-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Hollow = Hollowman?

Metrix
24-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Hollowman doesn't have access to DomiWind bank.

Edit: maybe it's from Unknown Entity's one? They raid Naxx regularily, but don't really need scaraps so far.

Flawless
24-09-2006, 06:31 PM
still... the mystery of which raid bank it is remains, could be MCO... /shrug

blenda
24-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Any raidbank got robbed by keyscammers ? (IoF maybe?)

the guild "ninjalooters INC" was formed a few days ago, Hollow asked ppl in SW to sign the charter for some small amount of gold.

Cant remember the amounts of items he has for sale, but sofar there are only a few grps that has been to naxx and gotten a fair amount of scraps. Should be pretty easy to identify.

Khalam
24-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Those items aren't really worth anything, any guild capable of using them should have more than enough.

Valoran
24-09-2006, 07:50 PM
still... the mystery of which raid bank it is remains, could be MCO... /shrug
Nope.

Although Khalam has a very good point, anyone who needs these items will get them for free.

Aredhel
24-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Certainly isn't MCO;s.

takfiri
24-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Could simply be one of the newer raids farming trash.

Shadewalk
24-09-2006, 09:32 PM
can't say its IoF...

tbh my first guess was origional/CoI selling from massive excess of scraps... but if not them
/shrug

Kabhanda
24-09-2006, 11:58 PM
I have 400+ of each scrap, we destroy alot of words becuase we get more than there are runes to thaw.

And nothing has been sold, so not us.

Tyler
25-09-2006, 06:26 AM
I keep wondering if it's Jybcrusader...?

Fleshmissile
25-09-2006, 06:34 AM
hes on wildhammer

thessily
25-09-2006, 09:00 AM
While jyb IS a cock, he didnt have behes guild bank. Plus we never did Naxx really - went to shit a bit before we got going there.

No idea about Ascension - not sure if they did naxx either tho he did have their bank.

Jybcrusader
25-09-2006, 09:01 AM
I keep wondering why you're such a cunt AND a shit warrior.

*edit* I hope this edit made your day iyesha

Ajial
25-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Well, its not original.. Tbh like i said right at the start they wont sell, we have word of thawing and scraps coming out of our ears, absolutly no reason to buy em.

Psonica
25-09-2006, 09:26 AM
It's not Irksome either...

Hollow has been posting Elementium Ore on the AH over the last week for 500g/each and those are a bit harder to get than the scraps from Naxxramas imo.

Fillion
25-09-2006, 10:02 AM
I keep wondering why your such a cunt AND a shit warrior.

What about his such a cunt AND a shit warrior?

[/oldschool]

Aredhel
25-09-2006, 11:38 AM
I'd stilll say Satre, they at least tried out Naxx before they disbanded...

Dfox
25-09-2006, 02:22 PM
I'd stilll say Satre, they at least tried out Naxx before they disbanded...
They kinda reformed dint they?

thessily
25-09-2006, 02:38 PM
*edit* I hope this edit made your day iyesha

It's not you if you spell things right :(

Bleetman
25-09-2006, 03:12 PM
I keep wondering why I'm such a cunt AND a shit warrior.
Fixed.

Flawless
25-09-2006, 04:27 PM
could also be someone from a different server who jacked their raid bank and transfered

Dfox
25-09-2006, 04:28 PM
I keep wondering why I'm such a cunt AND a shit warrior.
Fixed.
Hahaha, I fell off my chair >.<!

Jybcrusader
25-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Hahaha you're in sotf.

Chopper
25-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Hahaha, you're in...

Sorry, which guild are you in this week?

Flawless
25-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Hahaha you're in sotf.Why do you even bother posting here? I mean, you left the server as basically, no one liked you, and now you give us flame bait on the forums. :diabloanifire:

Jybcrusader
25-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Erm i think i was the one baited being accused of selling off a guild bank. Furthermore i can post where the fuck i like i still have characters on shadowsong and if you think that it really affects my life one bit that i was not liked by people i don't know well you are really barking up the wrong tree mary.

Flawless
25-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Erm i think i was the one baited being accused of selling off a guild bank. Furthermore i can post where the fuck i like i still have characters on shadowsong and if you think that it really affects my life one bit that i was not liked by people i don't know well you are really barking up the wrong tree mary.

It seemed to be affected by it enough to transfer your warrior to another server.

Also, your not the only one that was accused of selling raiding materials.

Btw, you can call me mary any time baby. 8)

Jybcrusader
25-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Ok mildred the reason i transfered was not because i was not liked by certain people, ever since SnR way back when i have had people not like me so seems as though you are wrong again. It also does not concern me about the other people who were accused it does not change the fact i was accused.

Jurgan
25-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Jyb disappear back into obscurity where you belong kthxbye and all that.

As for the guy selling off those bits and bobs does it matter?

Karadros
25-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Jyb, I don't know who you are, but it appears I speak for us all when I say STFU&GTFO.

Fillion
25-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Hahaha, you're in...

Sorry, which server are you in this week?

Yes, i'm predictable.

Jonneh
25-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Jyb, I don't know who you are, but it appears I speak for us all when I say STFU&GTFO.

Well you don't.

Karadros
25-09-2006, 04:56 PM

Well you don't.

/leaves Alliance forum. :oops:

Jonneh
25-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Quick to change that edit weren't you.

Flawless
25-09-2006, 04:58 PM
haha, this is great :P

Karadros
o_o

Flawless
._.

Karadros
25-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Onoz
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('.')_('.')

Ajial
25-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Onoz
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('.')_('.')

omg teh bunneh

Aredhel
25-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Before this thread loses all steam, I must request more drama...

Fleshmissile
25-09-2006, 06:49 PM
what is this drama you speak of?

Duckman
25-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Holy crapperz... Maybe it's none of my business, but what's all the Jyb-flaming about? He's allways been nice as far as I know.

/ze Duck

Jybcrusader
25-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Your cool if you jump on the ihatejyb bandwagon.

Jonneh
25-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Jyb's a sound bloke. Some people are just too eager to join in and flame him. :/

Aredhel
25-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Jyb's a sound bloke. Some people are just too eager to join in and flame him. :/

O RLY?

thessily
25-09-2006, 07:23 PM

nah hes a bit of a cunt, but still no need for ppl who dont know him to flame him.

Duckman
25-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Flaming is for nubs.
Only one I would flame is Bleet.. cause he through his paladin away for a while and made me cry every night untill he got it back in business.
:P

/ze Duck

Flawless
26-09-2006, 08:58 AM
on another note, I finally realised what Jonneh's avatar was after staring at it for 30minutes

Bleetman
26-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Flaming is for nubs.
Only one I would flame is Bleet.. cause he through his paladin away for a while and made me cry every night untill he got it back in business.
But, aren't you quitting and stuff? /flame!

Suricarta
26-09-2006, 01:57 PM
I'd say Satres guild bank is a good contender, We did try Naxx a few times and gathered a fair ammount of mats (I'd know as I was master looter). The guild disbanded after disagreements on how we should preceed (ie do Naxx or push AQ 40 more, we'd only downed 1 boss in AQ 40 and many felt we wern't ready for Naxx).

Many of Satre went and formed Myrmidons, most that went there left Satre before it got disbanded, from what I've gathered, the guild bank got distributed amonst the remaining offciers and such and tehn the guild got disbanded. however, a few of the offciers formed 'Pure', so I believe most of Satres guild bank actually ended up there.

So its more than likely either an ex satre member that got a share or maybe someone from Pure, or failing that one of the Russian guilds :-)

Duckman
26-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Flaming is for nubs.
But, aren't you quitting and stuff? /flame!

Yeah b...bu...but still! :D

/me suck at flaming

/ze Duck

pegastud
26-09-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm afraid I'm starting to like Jyb.

Magnar
26-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Having Jybcrusader and Thessily post in this thread lead my thoughts to this thread :p

http://forums.elitistjerks.com/viewtopic.php?id=8653

Guild drama is the same everywhere.

thessily
26-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Put 100 people together every night 7 night s week & what do you expect :)

At least we kept it (mostly) off Dramasongeurope.com :P

Aredhel
26-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Having Jybcrusader and Thessily post in this thread lead my thoughts to this thread :p

http://forums.elitistjerks.com/viewtopic.php?id=8653

Guild drama is the same everywhere.

Hah, I was reading that thread last night and had exactly the same thought :P The history of alliance raid drama on Shadowsong r teh funneh.

Jybcrusader
26-09-2006, 07:11 PM

We had a channel named after our favourite priest

Naikon
26-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Karadros, i resent your post. You don't even know Jybcrusader at all, yet proceed to generalise an entire forum. Have you ever even spoken to him? No. Have you heard opinions of him from anyone other then Thessily? I highly doubt. By all means voice your misguided opinion, but fuck right off including me in your post.

The same goes for the rest of you. If you knew half the story i'd be shocked if you thought the same about him as you do now.

thessily
26-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Karadros, i resent your post. You don't even know Jybcrusader at all, yet proceed to generalise an entire forum. Have you ever even spoken to him? No. Have you heard opinions of him from anyone other then Thessily? I highly doubt. By all means voice your misguided opinion, but fuck right off including me in your post.

The same goes for the rest of you. If you knew half the story i'd be shocked if you thought the same about him as you do now.

Actually, you fucking moron, I called Jyb a bit of a cunt - hardly slating him unfairly as you seem to imply here. Nor did I give him alot of shit on here or anywhere else public at the time of Behes problems.

So once again, YOU'RE the asshole for implying that I tried to blacken his name.

Karadros
26-09-2006, 11:10 PM

I only wanted to be one of the cool kids... :(

Naikon
26-09-2006, 11:12 PM
jyb IS a cock....

Not to mention your post in Behemoth's Guild Forums (which i've read), where you blamed Jybcrusader for not only your departure, but for all of the major problems your guild was experiencing at that time, ultimately leading to it's demise. "Nor anywhere else in public" - Yeah, because a guild full of 50 odd people isn't public at all. Oh.. Oh wait...
You didn't TRY to blacken his name, you DID.

Just on a side note:

hardly slating unfairly him
You know, English being your mother tongue and all, you really do take a fucking liberty calling anyone a "moron."

Naikon
26-09-2006, 11:15 PM

I only wanted to be one of the cool kids... :(

Try a ciggarette in the mouth and some flashy aviators. It works too :)

pegastud
27-09-2006, 12:19 AM
At the end of the ride, I only like naikon.

Ain't that a sad story?

thessily
27-09-2006, 08:17 AM
OK Naikon since you really are that stupid, I’ll spell it out for you in words you should be able to understand.

You imply that you’re jybs friend & that you’re here to right the wrongs of evil people like me who’ve defamed him all over the world of warcraft, cos I’m such an evil bitch.

Well – anyone who is a friend of jyb, a boy who finds munging dead girls & rape funny jokes, knows he isn’t offended in the slightest at being called a cock or a cunt. In fact, to my ‘a bit of a cunt post’ he messaged me:

:p you said i was a cunt like it was a bad thing omg

So, it seems he’s not concerned at all by my evhul words. Weird, who knows him better - me the evil bitch or you the good friend? Anyway – lets go back to your post:

thessily wrote:
jyb IS a cock

Lets check that full post, hmm?
While jyb IS a cock, he didnt have behes guild bank. Plus we never did Naxx really - went to shit a bit before we got going there.
No idea about Ascension - not sure if they did naxx either tho he did have their bank.
I’d say I was D-E-F-E-N-D-I-N-G jyb in that post. (I spelled it out for you Naikon). When people were blaming someone not on SS anymore – I actually POSTED in defence of this guy who I’m apparently enjoying blackening the name off… Sooooo… that’s my evil post Karadros got all his bad ideas from? That jyb didn’t do this bad thing?

Well, I did post again after Kara, perhaps it was there – let me check…
nah hes a bit of a cunt, but still no need for ppl who dont know him to flame him.
Well – fuck me – seems as though, even though I did insult him mildly again (which as you saw by his message above he found amusing) I was asking people not to flame him for no reason. Defending again!

Let me explain the difference between private & public – I know they mean little to you – but anyway – just to be sure.
SSE – you register – you post – that’s public.
Behe members forums – register – but then you had to be added to a group by an admin to see anything or post. That’s private. In fact, I so didn’t want this ‘post where I tried to blacken jybs name' :roll: to run publically around sse that I took it and the forums down 2 hours after posting it. I even refused to give drama to the SSE drama threads at the time...

But, as you’ve shown by your posts here blaming me for attacking jyb when I’m actually defending, you lack comprehension of basic language. Retard.

Jimothy
27-09-2006, 09:08 AM
It seems Naikon feels that everyone who has a "less than favourable" opinion on Jyb is wrong. Well, I can live with that. I agree with Thessily's opinion of him.

When a large number of people all have similar views there must be some kernal of truth in it, right?

Still, Jyb has left the server, lets move on to the happy land and put this awful business behind us, eh?

thessily
27-09-2006, 09:23 AM

We had a channel named after our favourite priest

I dont know what you mean, there was no ihate**** channel. Cough. :razz:

Naikon
27-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Anyone who is a friend of jyb... knows he isn't offended in the slightest at being called a cock or a cunt

Yes, because that's all you did, that's everything you've said about him, isn't it? There was no page long, malicious post. None of these innumerous defamatory comments found plastered all over SSE. No, you evil little bitch, that's not all you did.

Once again you attempt to take the moral high ground, "defending" Jyb, as you so call it. While you omitted him from the question concerning the selling of several scraps, in that same sentence you called him a cock. Regardless of what Jybcrusader thinks of this, and I'd be surprised if he cared in the slightest, considering the amount of shit that spews from your pursed lips, surely, you are not so naive to think that this acrimonious comment would not affect the judgment of others? Too mentally impaired to consider the impression others might take from such a statement?

You know, that sure is a funny use of the word "defending"...

To your latter point; I trusted that you were not so intellectually deficient as to fail to understand that a page long, slanderous post to over fifty people would ultimately not remain private. Did you think that these people would not talk? That the rest of the community would be insulated from the multitude of lies that your foul mouth emanates? That those that hadn't seen the chat in officer channels, that didn't comprehend the full picture, would not join in with the general abuse of Jyb? If indeed you were smart enough to realize the eventual outcome of this, which again i doubt you were, then you just didn't care. Either realities do not reflect well on your personality.

Jimothy, I'm not saying everyone should like him, far from it. If you got that impression then i am sorry, as it was not my intention. However, I'd like people to at least base their judgments on truth, rather then Thessily's misguided tale.

Dean
27-09-2006, 12:09 PM
I shall add my wise words!

Jyb is a cunt, but i like cunts!

I even like Naikon :O

Naikon
27-09-2006, 12:10 PM
And here i was thinking you were Khlysti's boy! He won't be pleased.

thessily
27-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Once again you miss the point, Naikon. :roll:

If what I said wasn't true - even a tiny bit untrue - would jyb be messaging me or answering on this thread with friendly comments? I doubt it. He's more than capable of ripping into me if he felt a need.

Would he have told me, laughing about it sure but knowing its bad - that he's been in two guilds on his new server already - 'wonder if I can last 2 months in this one?'. He knows his own flaws, I'm not the first to point them out to him :razz: You seem to be the first to think he needs mollycoddling tho.

Why would he even speak to me if Im as evil to him and lying about him, as you say?

I'm hardly calling myself perfect here, I'm always happy to admit to being an evil bitch. But I'm not the one trying to stir up as lies & hate the way you are Naikon. You're trying to show something that isnt true. Once again, you're wrong. And still a retard.

Jimothy
27-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Jimothy, I'm not saying everyone should like him, far from it. If you got that impression then i am sorry, as it was not my intention. However, I'd like people to at least base their judgments on truth, rather then Thessily's misguided tale.

Just to clarify, my opinion of Jyb is not based on Thessily's in any way. I am talking from previous personal experience, not jumping on a band wagon. It just so happens that Thessily and I appear to be in complete agreement.

Naikon
27-09-2006, 12:58 PM
I didn't miss any points. You claimed you were "defending" Jybcrusader, fervently denying "blackening" his name, yet, in that very same post you called him a "cock," too obtuse to realize that this in itself is a clear contradiction. A contradiction in an argument usually indicates a failure of logic, which in your case is hardly surprising. I'm actually quite impressed you can string a couple of words together.

Thessily. you lie as you breathe. You propose that Jybcrusader and you were, and are still "friends." It is your soul reasoning and defense against my accusation. This strikes me as rather odd, since every single time i have spoken to the man, on ventrillo, or in whispers, his description of you has been less then flattering. Could this be yet another lie? Surely not..

I think this quote from a once guild member, and fellow officer, sums up your personality quite well. (I will include the name if given permission.);

I knew Thessily from NA, and after the very first conversation I had with her I could tell what kind of woman she was. I am inclined to believe deception and manipulation are almost second nature to her. Both of the talents come naturally to her... I used to enjoy speaking with her at times purely to watch the way she behaved and adjusted to situations that occurred.

Haplo
27-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Why do people feel the need to keep replying off topic?
People like drama.. sure... but i think it started as a pretty normal post. Untill Thesilly started a little flame on jyb while a simple "No, he didnt have access to the guildbankers" was enough.
So it seems to me that Thesilly still has some angry feelings over Jyb, or have that decease that you have to swear (dunno the spelling) all the time and it gets triggered by seeing or hearing jyb?
You keep yelling he's such a cunt and stuff.. Sorry.. we know it by know. eat some cake, feel better soon.
So i think im agreeing with Naikon on this one.

Back to topic:
When satre fell apart most of the bank went to Pure (except for some books and blue items). For sure the naxx drops. But i dont think they would ah them.
Who it can be.. i really dunno

Jonneh
27-09-2006, 01:07 PM
http://www.drama-light.de/dramarama.jpg

Naikon
27-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Jonneh, if we didn't have you posting 'Drama butter' all over this thread, i just don't think it would be the same. <3

thessily
27-09-2006, 01:17 PM
No Naikon - you did miss the point & you keep missing it. Cute that you try & call me stupid tho - nice try ;)

Mistake:
People (wrongly) blamed jyb for taking Behes bank.

Answer:
I said that even tho jyb is a cock, he didn't take/sell the bank. I'm sorry that is too complex for you - but its NOT an insult per say, it's saying that while james is a pain in the ass, moron, shit - whatever insult you want - he didnt steal the bank. So yes, I was defending him.

I dont expect him to be flattering about me - we fell out. I hardly consider describing that we can talk without swearing and look back on when we had fun as us still being friends now. But we don't bare each other grudges - we can talk to each other - what makes you think you're the judge & jury that you need to stir up drama & hate?

You can post whatever you like about me Naikon to deflect from your own stupidity - I'm not offended. What offends me if that you are too stupid to see you're little drama tantrums are totally misplaced.

And all because you once pulled too many mobs in Silithus & died :roll: How bitter.

Haplo
27-09-2006, 01:29 PM

skip the light part.. this is phat stuff

Flawless
27-09-2006, 01:35 PM

skip the light part.. this is phat stuff /nod, I actually didn't think it would go this far... >.>

thessily
27-09-2006, 01:36 PM
As said previously, I prefer to keep drama to myself - but Naikon is bitter & trying his best, bless him :)

Jarelan
27-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Is it time to bring up someone posting on an unknown alt (brave), showing a less than flattering real life picture of someone else in revenge and spite for a comment they didn't agree with? Having never posted a picture of themselves anywhere here?

Thank you IP trace :)

Who wants to own up?

Naikon
27-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Seriously, I'm not quite sure why i keep replying. You either change topic, or come back with something so illogical and nonsensical that it's hardly worth me highlighting your idiocy.

So, let's get this straight. You said "While Jyb is a cock" he didn't take from the bank. You're saying, in effect, "he's a cock, but not so much of a cock to do *insert here*." You are STILL implying he's a cock, just not to such an extent. Thankfully, as a testament to your stupidity, you decide to include this little gem -"It is not an insult..."

And all because you once pulled too many mobs in Silithus and died

Ahh, see now, i was under the impression that this was about you being a manipulative, deceitful, and as you so put it "evil bitch."

thessily
27-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Ahh, see now, i was under the impression that this was about you being a manipulative, deceitful, and as you so put it "evil bitch."

Umm no Naikon - its about Tyler asing about some alt selling stuff in IF.

But you're right - time to stop rising to your comments :D I'm sure this means you'll post lots of lovely stuff now :roll:

Haplo
27-09-2006, 02:37 PM
soooo drama end???? /cry

Corruption
27-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Wow, this thread quickly turned into a load of bullshit didnt it. I dont know if somebody has cleared Jybs name up (for the 'omg hes selling ascension bank' shit at least 8) ) as I cant be bothered to re-read this thread again but I know for certain that Hollow chap isnt Jyb, and even if it was why would he start selling things on Shadowsong when he doesnt even play here with his main anymore? :?
I wont get involved with the rest of the drama 'cause it doesnt concern me and 'cause im a tard :P

Flawless
27-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Well, it isn't Jyb I know that for fact (now)

Jybcrusader
27-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Well i am glad we cleared up that it wasn't me who was selling the stuff.

Just to clarify, my opinion of Jyb is not based on Thessily's in any way. I am talking from previous personal experience, not jumping on a band wagon. It just so happens that Thessily and I appear to be in complete agreement.

Jimothy what personal experience you were just another fuckin whiner back in the day, we never actually spoke did we? but it seems as though your mind is made up, been as the word cunt is being thrown about to loosely here Jimothy you are a bint keep your uninformed opinion to yourself.

Thorbadin
27-09-2006, 10:58 PM
fancy complicated words on page5

Did you really type that yourself? 8)

Ogrosh
28-09-2006, 08:35 AM
This thread is funny. :lol:

Jimothy
28-09-2006, 10:20 AM

Jimothy what personal experience you were just another fuckin whiner back in the day, we never actually spoke did we? but it seems as though your mind is made up, been as the word cunt is being thrown about to loosely here Jimothy you are a bint keep your uninformed opinion to yourself.

Ah, my mistake, I didn't realise I had to talk to you personally to form an opinion. I apologise for deciding you were a cunt without doing so. Having said that, I am quite sure that most of the Shadow Hunters from that time should also apologise for the same error as the guild opinion was that you were the biggest twat on SS. Still, lucky for us you have left so the position is now vacant.

Haplo
28-09-2006, 11:04 AM

Ah, my mistake, I didn't realise I had to talk to you personally to form an opinion. I apologise for deciding you were a cunt without doing so. Having said that, I am quite sure that most of the Shadow Hunters from that time should also apologise for the same error as the guild opinion was that you were the biggest twat on SS. Still, lucky for us you have left so the position is now vacant.

Woohoo the drama continues!!! Gief butter fast.

Duckman
28-09-2006, 11:16 AM
You can't handle ze butter!!

http://www.charityadvantage.com/pcbaptistorg/images/Drama.jpg

/ze Duck

Ajial
28-09-2006, 11:47 AM
grats on being months behind..

Duckman
28-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Eeeeeeeverybody wanna be Khlysti....

/ze Duck

Jybcrusader
28-09-2006, 11:52 AM

Seriously jimothy get a life how long ago was that, i can't believe that your still bitter about being left behind because you were shit. The only character that has left shadowsong of mine is my warrior so sorry to dissapoint old chap but im far from gone.

Jimothy
28-09-2006, 03:07 PM

Seriously jimothy get a life how long ago was that, i can't believe that your still bitter about being left behind because you were shit. The only character that has left shadowsong of mine is my warrior so sorry to dissapoint old chap but im far from gone.

I'm not bitter, merely pointing out that Thessily isn't in a lone crusade against you based on unfounded or singularly held views. To read certain defenders of your "good" name, you'd think that was the case. Also, left behind? not sure about that one, as the Shadow Hunters moved on to a far more rewarding alliance where, despite being a singular majority, they were seen as a valued membership rather than the spot fillers you seemed to regard them as. Lets face facts, you hardly have a glowing reputation viz Alliance/Guild stability. Still, your antics always raise a smile for us "old-timers" in TSH.

Eilith
29-09-2006, 12:12 AM
fancy complicated words on page5

Did you really type that yourself? 8)
Aww... Was going to say "Thesaurus ftw!" while quoting his post, seems the thread's gone too far for that to have any effect now though. :(

Edit: Jimothy, it seems you're soloing Jyb btw, Thess' was never by your side to start off with apparently!

thurlog
29-09-2006, 07:06 AM
I'm confused, who is that guy selling raid-stuff then?

Limbo
29-09-2006, 08:06 AM
I'm confused, who is that guy selling raid-stuff then?

IT'S CHONAR I TELLS YOU!!

or Chuck Norris

Locowar
29-09-2006, 08:38 AM
This beats old FTH vs OTD drama. :D

Jimothy
29-09-2006, 09:10 AM
This beats old FTH vs OTD drama. :D

Nah, this isn't drama, this is just like when myself and my old Squadron buddies get together and a song/name crops up in conversation. We then dredge up all the old war stories and roundly slag off all the tards we ran into and laugh about the fun and frolics we had.

Turiel
29-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Back in 'nam.

Aredhel
14-10-2006, 01:30 PM
And we now have 'Nubbank' selling off MC and BWL crafting mats :P

killhim
14-10-2006, 08:41 PM
And we now have 'Nubbank' selling off MC and BWL crafting mats :P

new drama inc! :D

Corruption
11-11-2006, 11:27 AM
I dont care if this thread has died, but Nubbank is an Original guild bank for everything we collect on BWL/MC offday raids and sell on fer guild coin.

Proflint
15-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Do cute dorfs get it cheaper? Plix?

Shadowfist
16-11-2006, 08:57 AM
This thread has it all. Completely pointless and retarded statements baked into fancy words, guilddrama and a quest to find a guy who sells useless crap....christ, people...

Funny stuff though, but it still lacks kittens.

Artia
16-11-2006, 09:22 AM
This thread has it all. Completely pointless and retarded statements baked into fancy words, guilddrama and a quest to find a guy who sells useless crap....christ, people...

Funny stuff though, but it still lacks kittens.

http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/cats_files/trash.jpg

Problem solved :D

sageclaire
16-11-2006, 09:39 AM
kittens, butter, guilddrama, ninja, flaming....

Now give me popcorns so that i can enjoy this melancholic drama-fest to the end....

vattghern
16-11-2006, 10:33 AM
./hands in popcorn