Do they work in druid shapeshiftforms?

- Thank you

Artia
20-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Earthshaker: no, since no weapon procs work in form
Eskhandar: no again, same thing.

Faylin
20-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Afaik anything that is "equip" should work and anything that is "chance on hit" shouldn't (cuase you're not techincally hitting with the weapon), but correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway.. get Doomulus Prime from The Perfect Posion quest. It's nice.

Karlsens
20-09-2006, 09:10 AM
125 dkp out the window :P

Btw. Beatus, i only miss the AQ20 item now, but my guild havent been in AQ20 yet, we're going there pretty soon, and im positive that we will kill Kurni teh wurmz0r.

Aredhel
20-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Hammer of Bestial Fury tbh.

Ashborn
20-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Afaik anything that is "equip" should work and anything that is "chance on hit" shouldn't (cuase you're not techincally hitting with the weapon), but correct me if I am wrong.

Completely correct. Also, my theory that Karlsens is a complete idiot is getting more and more proof.

Kathra
20-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Interesting that you used 125 dkp on weapons you werent sure about ;P

Lore and style-wise, the fistweapons fit druids perfectly, its so annoying

Taurusos
21-09-2006, 01:58 AM

Completely correct. Also, my theory that Karlsens is a complete idiot is getting more and more proof.

On the other hand, you needed proof for Karlsens right?

Honey, sweety, weirdo...proof for you being an idiot, and yes a complete one, was given to this community long time ago.

That theory should keep you busy more than the Karlsens theory.

So, I guess, talking theories and such little Ashen boy...grats on being months behind...?

/Tau

Bleetman
21-09-2006, 02:38 AM
Only passive (+stats and 'Equip: Increases damage done by your bitchslap ability by 56') stats apply.

Weapon damage, speed, dps, and any chance on hit stuff doesn't.

Also what Beatus said. That mace reward is spanky-fantastic, and damn easy to get.

Senister
21-09-2006, 06:06 AM
Weapon damage does not apply? Thought so :/

Karlsens
21-09-2006, 09:59 AM

And i care how?

Ajial
21-09-2006, 10:06 AM

The End of Dreams tbh

Kathra
21-09-2006, 04:03 PM

The End of Dreams tbh

Yeh i have that, i just choose not to use it, more of a challenge tbh

D:

Kenny
25-09-2006, 02:10 PM

On the other hand, you needed proof for Karlsens right?

Honey, sweety, weirdo...proof for you being an idiot, and yes a complete one, was given to this community long time ago.

That theory should keep you busy more than the Karlsens theory.

So, I guess, talking theories and such little Ashen boy...grats on being months behind...?

/Tau

Hoho. <3