View Full Version : GoGoMount

takfiri
07-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Hrm, the forum wipe wiped latest GoGo I posted as well.

Despair not!

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-5115-1-gogomount.html

takfiri
10-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Okies, localizing it. Means, need to find someone with french client, or with access to french client.

Help the troll!

takfiri
10-09-2006, 08:32 AM
anyone?

Kathra
10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
I REFUSE TO AID THE RISE OF THIS CAPITALISTIC ABOMINATION

Thordyn
10-09-2006, 10:53 AM
NO BLOOD FOR MOUNTS
NO BLOOD FOR MOUNTS

Nensec
10-09-2006, 11:24 AM
or just download the french client from the world of warcraft website, and make a copy of your current wow and install the french client on that one.

Sikki
10-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Does this go bananas too if you have a debuff on you? I'm currently using either metamount or mountmaster, not sure which, but it refuses to dismount me sometimes if i have a debuff on..

takfiri
10-09-2006, 08:37 PM
or just download the french client from the world of warcraft website, and make a copy of your current wow and install the french client on that one.
True. Give link? Might've been the booze, but I couldn't find it;(

Does this go bananas too if you have a debuff on you? I'm currently using either metamount or mountmaster, not sure which, but it refuses to dismount me sometimes if i have a debuff on..
Hmm, good point. Dunno how those 2 track the buffs, though.

I'll go jump to my death and get res sickness on me to test.

Akrea
10-09-2006, 08:51 PM
tak, i myself tried to get my hands on a french client, what you do is;

Go to account management, between paid character transfer and parental control, aka under move a character is a blank spot, click it and you should get to a page where you can download the english, german, french or spanish language addon. I dont think you need to copy the WoW folder for it, but i did it just to be sure.

direct link, not sure if it works (https://www.wow-europe.com/account/download.html)

Llort
10-09-2006, 09:05 PM
tak, i myself tried to get my hands on a french client, what you do is;

Go to account management, between paid character transfer and parental control, aka under move a character is a blank spot, click it and you should get to a page where you can download the english, german, french or spanish language addon. I dont think you need to copy the WoW folder for it, but i did it just to be sure.

direct link, not sure if it works (https://www.wow-europe.com/account/download.html)

Aye, works ;) (will have to login tough)

takfiri
10-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Ty Akrea;)

Sikki: I just scared/entertained half Orgrimmar by getting naked, drunk and jumping off the tower repeatedly leading to my death. With res sickness debuff & random changing buffs on, mounting/dismounting still worked. So I _think_ my buff parser works.

Try GoGo. Can't be worse than other mountmods;) _If_ you find the same bug, then, well... I'll fix it.

edit: GoGo's advantage over those others: ya know where to find me;)

Sikki
11-09-2006, 07:37 AM
Ty Akrea;)

Sikki: I just scared/entertained half Orgrimmar by getting naked, drunk and jumping off the tower repeatedly leading to my death. With res sickness debuff & random changing buffs on, mounting/dismounting still worked. So I _think_ my buff parser works.

Try GoGo. Can't be worse than other mountmods;) _If_ you find the same bug, then, well... I'll fix it.

edit: GoGo's advantage over those others: ya know where to find me;)

Thanks, i'll get testing when i get home this afternoon.

I've noticed the problem most frequently with:

1. Recently Bandaged
2. Berserker from WSG

I never have res. sickness so dont know about that. ;)

takfiri
25-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Bumping.

Newest version supports Ghost Wolf / Travel Form. In combat, too;)

Karadros
25-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Do it in english

Tsarina
28-09-2006, 10:12 AM
After the mount changes, I suddenly got some more to choose from so will be trying your addon.

Btw, any plans for a GoGoSheep?

Kathra
28-09-2006, 03:41 PM
After the mount changes, I suddenly got some more to choose from so will be trying your addon.

Btw, any plans for a GoGoSheep?

GoGoDruidForm?

Just for the randomness factor

takfiri
27-11-2006, 07:32 PM
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-5115-1-gogomount.html

Uploaded PTR beta. Plz test the crap out of it;)

Kenny
29-11-2006, 05:52 AM
Will do!

takfiri
08-12-2006, 02:44 AM
As mod sites are down, here's a private link for working version: GoGoMount (http://home.delfi.ee/bllah/mods/GoGoMount_201.zip)

Karngor
08-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Alrdy downloaded it from curse.Mod works like a charm for me cant live without if

takfiri
31-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Bumping. Last one has several druid improvements (2.0.6).

If we have a druid in beta around here, could he/she jump off a roof and check if the keybinding switches them to flightform? ;)

Need moar feedback on how it plays in Outlands as well.

AnteroVipune
29-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Bumbtastic. This mod truly rocks for TBC.

Karadros
29-01-2007, 02:59 PM
s this necessary now? A simple macro can do this nowadays...

Just saying. :(

takfiri
29-01-2007, 03:07 PM
s this necessary now? A simple macro can do this nowadays...

Just saying. :(
Read the 'TBC' part again;)

takfiri
26-03-2007, 02:36 PM
I've had peeps asking me 'will GoGo support flying mounts?' lately.

Well, it's done that since TBC came out. So there. Search any of the major mod sites.

Vegelus
26-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Aye... and it works just fine ;].