View Full Version : Priests wanted! Are you a Irksome priest?

Psonica
02-09-2006, 09:54 AM
http://www.irksome-invaders.com/members/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/priests_wanted.jpg

Due to various real-life issues there has been a few priest spots opening up in Irksome Invaders lately. So if you are a good and able level 60 priest or priestess and wants to take part in conquering end game content in World of Warcraft we might just be the guild for you.

Irksome Invaders: we are a international, friendly alliance PvE guild with 60-70 odd raiding members since October last year formed from a not-so-successful experiment called Guilds United. We are one month from celebrating our 1-year anniversary so we are a pretty stable guild so far.

Raids: we schedule raids on weekdays, normally Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday between 20:00 and 23:00 servertime and a weekend raid on Sunday between 16:00 to 23:00 (with an one hour break for dinner in the middle). On days outside this schedule you might find farmraids to MC, ZG and AQ20.

Progress: as of this minute we have finished ZG, AQ20, MC and BWL and are working on Twin Emperors in AQ40. We have set foot in Naxxramas but that is considered to be more of expeditions than regular we-kill-bosses raids at the moment.

DKP & Loot: we have a working zero-sum DKP system with full webbsupport and are working with our own software (addon / webapplication) to keep it updated in an easy fashion.

Gear requirement: you are supposed to have the best possible gear according to your own progesslevel, eg. If you have been raiding BWL before we kinda expect you to have something Transcendance and a few Prophecy. But we don’t put much thought into gear since earlier experiences shows that gearing up can be done quickly but it is a sign on how seriously you have taken your role. (we don't need applications from people in unenchanted green items thank you).

Talents: well, we don’t need more Shadowpriests so don’t bother. Other than that I guess Discipline/Holy is just fine (ask Amaunet).

How to apply? Either contact Amaunet (priest class leader) or me, Psonica (guildmaster) online if you have further questions and if you feel ready to post an application follow the instructions outlined here: http://www.irksome-invaders.com/members/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1894

Ah well, just ask if there is anything unclearï*

sara
02-09-2006, 03:46 PM
It is perhaps unfortunate, but the glazed eyes and gaping mouth on the dwarf puts me in mind of the 'anatomically correct inflatable dolls' that they toss around at football matches....

Psonica
02-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Working as intended? ;P

Psonica
13-09-2006, 11:20 AM
I must still say that the issue posted in the first post of this thread is still very present. While we have had some nice applications we still could use more ...