View Full Version : Help a Poor Warrior....please?

Memphosos
01-09-2006, 02:10 AM
So, yeah i have a bit of a problem, im level 51 at the moment and having a tough time leveling. I somehow managed to grind to 51 for AV, ( what a dissapointment,used to being 60 in there :D ) and then amazingly won an AV to get my IBS.

But what I want to know is, are there any tactics on leveling a warrior? or any good places? im having a really toughtime leveling and really wanna hit 60 soon so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Mem

Karadros
01-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Hit things and don't be Prot spec.

Memphosos
01-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Heh, worked that one out :P

but seriously, anything? or just carry on hitting stuff?

Mem

Oogie
01-09-2006, 07:07 AM
Just carry on hitting stuff, the best are the grind quests, kill X amount of these etc.

Though the best XP usually comes out of grinding just mobs.

Faylin
01-09-2006, 07:27 AM

I've found this not true myself. But you do have to be selective if you want to be fast and not travel the globe for 1 quest. Try picking up many quests for an area and kill kill.

As for lvl 51.. you can start in Western Plaguelands, Blasted Lands, there's maybe quests left in Ungoro and Aszhara, Felwood should be good, and then there is Searing Gorge and Blasted Lands.

At 55 start thinking about Easten Plaguelands, Winterspring, Silithus.

50 to 60 ain't hard... at all.

Oogie
01-09-2006, 07:40 AM

I've found this not true myself.

It all depends on the spawn times of the mobs you are killing, I found a nice spot to grind for Invader Stones in EPL (can't tell you though, my spot :P)

The spawn rate of the mobs in this place is pretty fast and I managed to gain about 50 stones in one day there :D

Xe
01-09-2006, 07:43 AM
If you want a repetitive grind for mobs, the beach at Azshara with all the nagas is nice at that lvl, lots of mobs at the range of 50-52, and rarely farmed from what ive seen..

I got from 54-55 down there, with 60k XP/hour, rested tho, but its still nice :) defo worth checking out..

Gwynin
01-09-2006, 07:57 AM
If you want a repetitive grind for mobs, the beach at Azshara with all the nagas is nice at that lvl, lots of mobs at the range of 50-52, and rarely farmed from what ive seen..

I got from 54-55 down there cos I couldnt be arsed waiting for my friends to lvl, with 60k XP/hour, rested tho, but its still nice :) defo worth checking out..

fixed

Xe
01-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Oi nub, just because you guys couldnt get your ass into gear :)

My hunter pawnd at repetitive grinding!

Some nub warrior kept saying that questing was the way to go, but meh ;)

Oogie
01-09-2006, 08:20 AM

I got from 54-55 down there cos I couldnt be arsed waiting for my friends to lvl, with 60k XP/hour, rested tho, but its still nice :) defo worth checking out..

fixed

:lol:

Taurusos
01-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Ashzara. Bloodelves. Gather them up. WW.

At 55 move to Winterspring. Kill. Mayhem. Burn. Slay. Yetis. Furbolges. Send. Winterfall. To. Me.

Good luck.

/Tau . . .

Oogie
01-09-2006, 11:56 AM
What's that Tau? Someone's stuck down the well? :P

Memphosos
01-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Well, thanks for all the replies I'll try outthose spots and see how it goes. But first I need to level Polearm skill >.<

Thanks again

Mem